•1•

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi! Wake up!" I heared Hobi yelled. "I'm up" I replayed still sleepy. My eyes started closing again. Everything is getting darker. Fuck not again I said and fell back asleep.

I got woken up by Hobi shaking my body. Hard. I kicked him and he screamed. "Why did you do that?" He asked rubbing his leg on the place where I kicked him. "Sorry. You sceared me" I replayed chill.

"Why didn't you wake up in first place?" He asked a bit calmly. "Ohh. Who said I was sleeping. I was just streaching" I said "On a bed. In a fetus position? Really Yoongi?" He said raising his eyebrow. "Yeah. I have my ways" I said smirking at him. He got red in his face, probably cuz he was emberessed or maybe he saw a ghost. In this case me.

"Okey. Why did you wake me up?" I asked him after some silence. "We have pratice in 5 minutes" he said while looking down on his phone. "Rapmon texted me, we better run" he added and we ran downstairs to my car and drove to the studio.

We came into the room where everyone was already warmed up. "Where were you?" Rapmon asked. "Oh, Hobi saw a ghost and I needed to explain to him that I am a human" I said laughing. "No. That's not true. Yoongi just couldn't wake up" he said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Again?" Jin asked. He then steped towards me and put his hand on my forehead. "Nep. He's not sick just cold as usual" he then said after removing his warm hand. I could saw Rapmon looking at me with a little jellousy. I just smirked at him. "What if we start our pratice?" Kookie added to break the silence. We agreed and started our pratice.

We danced for about 3 hours and then had a break. I walked to the side to drink some water. I sat down and suddenly my eyes became heavy. Again. Oh come on for fuck's sake. And then I fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

Awwww. He fell asleep. He looks like a little bear. Fuck why is he so cute. Why don I think he's cute. The fuck Jimin focus. On what. He's skinny legs. Oh my god Jimin. Stop. Thinking. About. Yoongi.

"Hey Jimin. Can you wake up Yoongi" Tae asked. I nodded and started shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me confused. "You fell asleep again" I said to him with a sweet voice. He sighted and closed his eyes. "If you don't wake up. I... I will... ummm... kiss you" I said. What did I just said?!

Yoongi's POV

I jumped. What did he just said? Did he said he's gonna kiss me? What?! "No need to Jimin. I am already up and warmed up" I said and started jumping. "Ohh. Okey then. Come on, let's go" he said smiling at me. We then started our pratice again.

After we finnished "I need you" we had a water break. I looked at my phone and saw that my mom called me. "Hey guys. My... ummm... I just need to make a phone call. I'll come back in 5 minutes." I then ran outside and called my mom.

Anyoung

Anyoung. You called me?

Yes, I did. I just wanted to let
you know that you have a doctor
tomorrow. You know for your slee-

Ye mom. I know for what.
I just sleep a lot not forget
the stuff you tell me.

Ohh. Okey. Sarang heayo.

Judo, sarang heayo.

I put my phone in the pocket and walked back into the studio. "Who wew you talking to?" Jimin asked. "Ahh. Just my mom. You know her, she always checks if I am alright. Especially when the full moon is." I explained. He smiled, I smiled back.

"Will you guys stop smiling at each other? We still have to pratice Blood sweat and tears" Rapmon said. I think I saw Jimin blushed, but probably is just the light. Why would he blush? "As you wish Dance monster" I teased him. He started hiting me, lightly ofcourse, but Jin stopped him.

After we finnished Blood sweat and tears, we jumped in our cars and drove back home. "Hey Yoongi youwanna drive home?" Hobi asked "Yeah sure" I said while grabbing car keys.

We came home late, but I couldn't fall sleep. So I just sat down by my computer and started watching some BTS fan videos. I usually create a fake profile and check some videos. Now I am loged in with @Agust D[addy], nice huh. Army is really creative too. Sometimes I even like or comment.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Hobi asked while half awake brushing his teeth. "Naah I'm good. Just watching some BTS on crack. Our fans are amazing. Bruh how many secret stuff do they find in our videos." I replayed

He then slowly walked towards me and pointed on a video. "What about this one?" He smirked at me. It was a Yoonmin video. "Come on why are you shy. Just watch it" he said and winked.

"I will watch it, if you stop teasing me" I replayed "I will stop... after you watch it" he smirked at me. Again. "Okey,  okey." I said and clicked on the video.

YOONMIN~CUTE AND SEXY MOMENTS

Okey I can survive this 3 minutes of this shit. In the back ground was playing idfc by blackbear. Video was not that bad. I never saw the way Jimin looked at me. Cute lil mochi. The fuck Yoongi, he's only your friend.

"So what do you think?" Hobi asked "Think about what?" I acted stupid "About the vido you stupid." He said rolling his eyes. "It was good. I mean, they put a lot of work in it. And music was perfect for the video." I started explaining.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you liked it" he said and hit me lightly. I rolled my eyes "I don't like him like that. He is just my friend." "Yeah, yeah. Keep thinking that. I'm gonna go to sleep. You should to." He said and covered his hot body with a blanket. Yeah I just said hot body, cuz I mean look at his abs.

Then I looked at some more videos and my eyes became heavy again. I got to get to my bed. Just a little more. And all that I can see is dark.

Jimin's POV

I was just passing by Yoongi's and Hobi's room and heared a loud sound. Like a body falling down. I opened their room and saw Yoongi on the floor. It looks like fell down. I quickly ran to him. Okey he's still breathing. I lifted his tiny little body and put him on to his bed. I covered him with some warm blankets since he's always as cold as ice.

I looke at him. He looked so beautiful. I brushed his hair out of his face and almost kissed his cheek. Come on Jimin you can't do that. Although he doesn't react to anything. I shooke him. No respon. Then I finally put "my big boy pants" and kissed him on the cheek. It felt so good.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. The fuck. He is awake. "Nothing... umm... just... umm... fixing your hair" I said blushing. "With your lips?" he asked. "No... I just... umm... I saw a bug and I blowed it... so it looked like I kissed... wich I defenetly didn't" I replayed scared.

"As you say" he said and turned around. I then left their room skippin down the hallway.