•32•

Zoey's POV

"Stop, please, just STOP!" I woke up from a night mare, the usual one. I didn't move for a while, I felt like somebody is watching me, but probably no one.

"Zoey, is everything okey?" I could hear my mom say while slowly rocking to my room. "It's okey mom, I just had a bad dream" I replyed as I walked to her and slowly lead her to her room.

"What kind of dreams?" She asked. She still can't get over the fact that I ended up in hospital because I didn't eat for 3 months or something. "No worries mom, it was just a lightning that hit into a tree next to my friend and I got scared" I replyed. Man, I'm becoming good at lying. "Okey, what ever you say sweetie" she said half asleep.

I then slowly walked back to my room, took some clean koala pajamas, then walked into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and closed my eyes, took a deep breath and after a while opened my them.

I could see myself, ugly as always. I carefully touched my chuby face and messy hair. I remembered my dreams as it all happened again. I saw my Hobi standing next to me, he leaned into a kiss but instead of kissing me, he pushed me away. I then fell down next to Hoseok. "I told you he is evil" he said and walked to him. He took the knife and started stabing him. So it looked like Hoseok is stabing Hobi, which look the same, practicly he was stabing himself in another form if that makes any sence.

Hey hey. Are you fucking kidding me? Not again. "Hi Hoseok" I said quietly enough that only he can hear me. Same night mare? "Humm, let me think... actually you know what I'm talking about, you were there" I said calmly.

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. I again messed with Hobi he said and appeared with a smirk behind my back. "Oh hello again, you came visible again, I had enough of you in my dreams, can you leave?" I said with a bit of enger, I started scratching the side of my thigh. Well I thought that you miss seeing me. I mean I am you Hope, your Ange- "You are nothing like Hobi, just stop"

Na-ah, poor little girl. We've been through this a lot of times. I rolled my eyes. I am the real Hobi, the one you are dating is me but he doesn't show it to you. He also said rolling his eyes. "Well I don't believe you" I said with a little smirk.

Look, is he with you now? Does he think about you, as I see almost nothing. You are NOTHING to him. He's with Jimin and Yoongi now, he loves them more then you.
"NO, STOP! STOP SAYING THAT!" I yelled as I started to pul out my hair a little.

You know what to do Zoey he said and winked at me then pointed at my rasor, then dissapeared. I looked at it and took a deep breath. "Isn't it enough that I don't eat?" I said to myself as I took the rasor in my hand and looked at it.

I put it against my skin and did a small cut on my thigh, almost invisible, it hurt but it helped, or so I think. I then undressed myself and took a shower and as I was showering I could hear Hoseok's voice in my head telling me bad stuff.

I then looked down and saw blood running down my legs. "What the actual fuck?" I said as I looked at the place where I cut myself. It wasn't just a small cut and it wasn't alone. "Fuck" I said as I got out of the shower.

I quickly dryed myself with a towel and then took a bandage from the cabin with first aid sign on it. I started wraping it around my thigh. "What the actual fuck just happened" I said as I finished wraping my scars. It wasn't me. Hoseok said appearing next to me with a smirk.

"Hoseok" I said mad. "Explain this" Well I may or may not tricked you that you did only one cut. He said trying to hold his laugh. "I hate you so fucking much" Then break up with Hobi. Believe me it's for your own good. "Okey, I'll do it if that makes you happy" I said and grabbed my phone.

To Hobi🍭❤

I'm sorry, but we need to break up.
It's not you, it's me.
Sorry💔

I pressed sand and sighed in relieve. "Finnaly he's gone" I said and got dressed up in my koala pajamas. I then walked to my bed and layed down closing my eyes.

Did you think that I will really leave?

Yoongi's POV

WAIT... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!! Did he just left me? After all of this?! He just walked out on me. What? This is not real. "JIMIN!" I tried to scream as loud as ai could but I couldn't due to the chest pain.

I can't believe this.

Hobi's POV

Sooo... what just happend. I just stood there, didn't say a thing. I could see Yoongi silently crying. I walked to him and huged him tight. "It's gonna be okey" I said and pet his back.

Poor thing he's all wraped and hurt on the outside, now hes also hurt on the inside. "What the actual fuck just happened?" He asked while sobbing. "I don't even know. Something klicked in his head I guess. But don't worry I'll talk to him if you want." I said calmly although I was trying really hard  to hold my tears back.

I heared my phone buzz, so I took it out and looked at the message.

You got a new message
From Zoey🍦❤

I'm sorry, but we need to break up.
It's not you, it's me.
Sorry💔

I dropped my phone and started crying myself.

_________
Love you❤