•33•

Hobi's POV

"What? Hobi the fuck is with you now?" I could hear Yoongi ask, but I just couldn't form words into sentences "Z- Zoey... b- bro- broken... w- why?" I ended up saying.

Yoingi surpricely calmed himself down really quickly and focused on me. "Did Zoey broke a bone or something?" He asked worried. I tried to speak again but I couldn't. Instead of that I collapsed on the floor next to Yoongi's bed.

After some time I calmed myself down a little and slowly started speaking, still sobbing a little "Z- Zoey br- broke u- u- up with m- me" I explained still sobbing a little.

"Okey I have enough, let's go" he said as he tried to sit up. "Where?" I asked trying to push him down so he won't hurt himself even more. "On a fucking drink" he said and suddenly he was standing. "The fuck Yoongi?! You are still hurt, we can't go out" I replyed sniffing a little.

He calmed himself down as he turned around and look at me "Look, we both got dumped today, so why don't get drunk? I mean I always go for a drink when people made me sad. It's kinda tradition of mine" he said smiling.

"But you are not okey, I mean your chest, leg-" I started but he cut me off "Look when I'm sad, I go for a drink, okey? Well, I'm sad. Yes? Yes, so why not?" He said and started moving towards the drawers to get something to wear "Fuck that hurts" he said as he limped. "What hurts?" I asked. "My ass you stupid, did you forget I was raped just a few hours ago?" He said rolling his eyes. "Sorry" I said looking down.

When I looked back up I saw him already dressed and ready to go. "So you going or?" He asked with one hand on the door. "Yes, okey, if you say so?" I said kinda unsure and followed him.

Yoongi's POV

A few nurses yelled after me, but honestly, I don't give a shit! I really don't care right now, my heart is broken... I'm sad, so there is no one who will prevent that I, Yoongi go on a drink, and maybe take Hobi with me since he's sad too.

I lipmed towards the car with one hand on my but and one on my chest sobbing a little. Hobi came behind me and as soon as I wanted to sit in the car he stopped me "Okey, we are going on a drink, but at least let me drive, since you barely walked here" he said and grabbed the keys from my pocket and sat in the car starting the engine.

I sat on the passanger sit and Hobi looked at me "So where we going?" He asked as he slowly started driving. "Silly Bin?" I asked "Sure, haven't been there in a while, does it still work?" He asked. "Well, the last time I was there, it was pretty empty but still working full on" I smiled. I was last there 6 months ago, when I relised I'm actually gay. Jimin kinda made me gay. Why him?

"We're here" Hobi said and snapped me out of my day dream. "It's 7pm, you wanna eat something first?" I asked him. "Yoongi, we're at Silly Bin, there's no food here, only alcohol" he said smiling at me. "Well... if you know a special person, you can get a pretty decant pizza" I smirked. His eyes lit up.

We then walked out of the car into the bar and to the counter "Hey, is Jennie here?" I asked the boy behind the counter "Well, it depends on who's asking?" He said a bit unsure. "Tell her, that her old Sugar daddy is here" I smirked. He understand it and walked in the room behind the counter. Hobi looked at me weird "Sugar daddy?" He asked shoked. "Chill, you'll see" I smiled and waited.

After 6 minutes Jennie came through the door "Sugaaaaa" she smiled at me and huged me tight "Ahh fuck Jennie, please let me go" I said as I gasped. "Why? What happened?" She asked. "Long story, I have scars on my chest, don't wanna explain it right now, right here" I said and tried to smile.

"Oh yeah" she said and winked at me, she took my hand and I followed her with Hobi following me. "Who's this?" She asked "Oh, just a friend of mine, he's in same shit as me" I said and patted his back "Oh okey then, welcom to the club bro" she said and smiled at me.

She opened the door and we walked it. Ahh just the smell of it reminds me of old memories in here. She of course locked the door behind. "Welcome Hobi" she smiled and walked to the oven "What kind off pizza do you like?" She asked "The usuall" I yelled behind her, smiled and looked a bit around.

"Hey Yoongi, come here a little" she said and I walked to her silently. Hobi stopped me with 'where are you going look?' "Don't worry, just look around in meantime" I smiled and continued my path to Jennie.

"Hey Jen, what did you wanna talk to me?" I started the conversation after some silence. "Nothing much, just haven't see you in a while" she replyed and wanted to hug me but I stopped her since my chest really hurts. "Oh sorry" she apologized and looked down "No worries" I said smiling, ahh feels so good to be back.

"Umm... what happened to you tho? I mean, the fact that I can't hug you?" She looked deep into my eyes and asked worried. "Well... it's hard to say" I said looking down. I started unbutting my shirt showing my wraped chest "Y- You don't have to show me Y- Yoongi-" she said but I stopped her. I unwraped the bandages and showed her the words 'MINE' cut on my chest. "Who did that?" She gasped.

She did it
_____________
Hey hey,

So soon there will be another chapter *probably today since I finnished with school shit*

And you all probably know that already and I'll try not to cry while writing this, but we all know that SHINee's Jonghyun has committed suicide. Well he still is and forever will be in our hearts❤

RIP Jonghyun