•8•

Yoongi's POV

"Na na na na na na na na na... good morning! Na na na na na na na na na... good morning! Na na na na na na na na na... it's a beautiful day" I heared Hobi yelled. "Shout the fuck up Hobi. I wanna sleep." I said and trued to hit him.

Then I opened my eyes and look around. I was in my room, but something was off. I looked down at my body and saw I was wearing all white. I don't remember changing in white today.

I saw Hobi siting in the corner kissing Zoey. "Gosh please, stop it. Can you do that later, not in my presence." I said laughing. They stopped and gave me a death look. "...okeyy..." I said and started moving towards the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror and got sceared. My hair wasn't normal. It wasn't mint color but... white. The fuck? When did I dyed my hair?! Tho I look good in it. I smiled and brushed my teeth, so they would be as white as my hair.

After I brushed my teeth I walked downstairs into the living. I saw Tae and Kookie at the side playing... umm... chess. I walked to them and started a conversation.

"Hey, guys. What ya doing?" I said and smiled. They looked at me and started... crying? The fuck?! "No, no, no don't cry. How can I make you stop?" I hate crying... children?

"Sing us a song" Kookie said and put his thumb into his mouth. "You want me... to sing? You know I suck as singing." I explained. Kookie pounted and his tears started falling down.

"Okey I'll sing you a fucking song" I said and started singing.

~송아지 송아지 얼룩 송아지 엄마 소도 얼룩소 엄마 닮았네~

~Songaji, songaji aulook songaji. Umma sodo aulookso, umma delmaneh~

~Baby cow, baby cow spotted baby cow. Mama cow is spotted to, she looks just like you~

When I finnished Kookie and Tae were sleeping one on another. They looked so cute. I let them sleep and moved to the kitchen.

"Anyoung" I said and bowed to Jin and Rapmon. Why did I bowed so low? I usually don't even do that. Why would I do that now?

"Oh... hi Yoongi. How are tou today?" Jin asked and smiled at me. He was wearing a leather tight jeans, a red shirt and a black leather jacket. He had chain around his neck.

That wasn't that shooking but when I saw Rapmon I almost died from laughing. He was wearing umm... a mini skirt and a pink crop top? What the hell?

"Hi Rapmon. Nice umm... outfit" I said and smiled. "Ohh... You really like it? I thought I lool like a hoe. But thanks Yoongi, youare the best." He said and kissed my cheek. I looked at him weird and just shook my head.

Then Jin did something that shook me even more. Jin slaped Rapmon's ass? Since when does Jin do that kind of stuff. "Turn around my little hoe" he said and turnd Rapmon around and pulled him closer. "Now kiss me" he added and pulled him even close. Thay started making out and I walked out of the kitchen.

I walked to the hall and steared through the window. I heared little and quite footsteps. Then soon little hands atacked my eyes and soft lips kissed my neck.

"I know it's you Jimin. I could recognize those lips in my sleep" I said and turned around to see my little puppy. "Hi baby" he said and kissed my lips softly. "Hi Jimin" I replyed and licked my lips.

"I miss you" he said and pulled me into a deep and intense kiss. We started to make out but when I opened my eyes, there wasn't Jimin in front of me. It was someone else. It was Kumamon.

I smiled as wide as I could and hugged this creature. "Hello Yoongi. You wanna go out to a Japanese restaurant?" He asked. But his voice wasn't the same. It was Jimin's voice. "Yes" I answered, as he took my heand. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in the restaurant.

"Here, sit down" Kumamon said and pat a chair next to him. I sat down, he clapped his hands and sushi was in front of us. We started eating. He fed me with sushi and we had great time.

The waiter brought us some beer. I chunked it down and didn't feel anything. I felt great. I realised that I didn't fall asleep. Not even once today. Maybe the disease is gone. This is the best day of my life.

But then suddenly Kumamon was gone, and Jimin was back. He wore blue ripped jeans and a white long sleeved shirt. But it wasn't all white. His inner arm was soaked in blood. Did he cut himself?

"Jimin. What did you do with your inner arm?!" I asked him sceared "You mean that?" He said and rolled his sleeve up and saw scars. A lot of scars. "Why would you do that?!" I yelled at him " I did this for you. If you die. I will kill myself"

This words stopped me. All of my memories started playing in front of my eyes. Everything was happening so fast, I looked down and saw my white shirt being soaked with blood. My sight became blurry. I started falling down. Everything became white.

Hobi's POV

I heared weird "beep beep" noices. I put Jimin down of my lap and walked to the room and peaked inside. And saw Yoongi shaking on the bed. The doctors were gaving him electric shooks and his "heart beep beep" machine started beeping slower.

And then it stopped.