•51•

Yoongi's POV

I woke up in tears. I carefully moved away from Jimin, took my phone and quietly walked downstairs and outside then sat down on the stone stairs. I typed in Jin's numver and called him. It was like 4am I know I shouldn't be calling him cuz he's sleeping, but as I know he usually goes to the bathroom at this time. After 3 rings he picked up

Hello? Yoongi why you calling me now? It's like 4am.

Hey Jin sorry. Just wanted to see if you are okay.

Let me guess. You had that dream again?

Yes. And this time it was so real.

What do you mean by that?

Well I woke up after I told them that you didn't make it. I saw Namjoon's reaction. I saw other crying. I saw your body droven into the operation room cuz something bad happened and you had to go to the operation in that same moment and and and

Yoongi breath. I'm okay and today is my operation and everything will go fine. And I'll survive and recover and as soon as you say Worldwide handsome I'll be back home with you guys.

But what if something bad happens?

Believe me it won't. Okay?

Okay.

Now go get some sleep. You need it

You need it to. Night Jin

Night Yoongs

Our conversation ended. I was so scared to fall asleep again. I didn't want to get through another dream like this one. I was scared. Yes me, Min Yoongi is scared. Scared for my friends life. I went for a walk outside hoping to see a beautiful sunrise. I decided to walk on top of a hill that's near our dorm. The walk took me only 13 minutes and when I came on the top I sat down on a bench and waited for the sun rise.

As I was waiting my phone buzzed. It was a message from Jimin.

Yoongi.
Where are you?

I'm on the hill.
Why?

What are you doing there?!

I woke up early and I wanted to go for a walk. Don't worry bout me mochi.

Can you come back?
I am worried for you.
Plus you need to get ready, today you are going on a oneday trip with meneger

Yeah I know.
Comming
Love you ❤

Love you too💕

I put the phone back in my pocket and waited for the sun to rise. Whe  the sun was up I walked back to the dorm. "Finally you are back. Come, I made you some breakfast" Jimin said and kissed me. "Well I rather have you for breakfast but this will do too" I kissed him back and took the cereal from his hands and started eating. He blushed madly and sat down on the counter next to me.

He waited that I finnished my breakfast so he could clean it. I kissed me "You are seriously the best boyfriend ever" I said and quickly ran upstairs to take a shower and change into clean clothes. I packed some stuff into my backpack so it would look like I actually was going somewhere that it's not a hospital.

I came back downstairs and shared another beautiful kiss with Jimin and left the dorm driving towards the hospital. I rushed to Jin's room to catch him before he went to the other room. "Is Jin still here?" I asked Mina. She nodded and smiled to me sweetly. I slowly opened the door and walked towards Jin's now much weaker body that I was just to seeing. "You okay fighter?" "Better then ever" he smiled.

"Hello, Jin you ready?" The doctor came into the room waiting for Jin "More then ever" he just smiled and starting to sit up. I of course helped him and we walked together to the room on the other side of the hallway. "Thank you Yoongi, sorry cuz you have to do all of this for me" "It's okay, really don't worry. Now fight" I said and lifted up my hand "화이팅" (hwaighting~ like fighting) "화이팅" he replyed and I left the room.

I again sat on the same chair as in my dreams. And I was nervous. My heart was beating really fast. I just sat there and did nothing for like 3 hours untill a doctor came out of the room. I quickly stood up and waited for him to tell me the news.

"So fistly let me tell you that Jin did survive, and we susceded to remove the tumor away from his brain. He'll be okay don't worry, he'll just have to stay here for one or two months so he can fully recover" he said and I smiled as brightly and as wide as I could and hugged the doctor. "You have no idea how happy am I" I said still hugging him "I believe you" "Can I see him?" I askes and looked up at the doctor "of course, just wait for like one hour so he can come back to his mind" i nodded and sat back down on the cahir "I'll just wait here" I said and the doctor left smiling.

It was actually funny. Jin never told me where his cancer was developed. He didn't want me to worry. And now I figured out that it was in his brain. I can't believe me he didn't tell me that. That little piece of shit. I
Just kidding I still love him.

An hour passed and I walked into Jin's room. "Hey there survivor. You good?" I asked as I sat next to him on his bed. "Is this real?" He asked all confused "Yeah, I'm Yoongi and this is real, and you are still worldwide handsome" I smiled at him and he weakly smiled back. "I told you I'll be okay" he then said and lightly hit me "auch... haha yeah I know, mama Jin is always right" I laughed and he laughed with me.

"So what now?" He asked me. "Well you'll have to stay here for a little longer to recover, but don't worry I'll help you through everything" I said and held his hand. "화이팅" he said and weakly smiled. "화이팅"

_____________
Yay
Lobe you