•47•

Jimin's POV

It was late afternoon, almost night as we were driving to, him unknown destination. I hope he'll like it.

"Oh come on Jimin, tell meee" he said and looked at me with puppy eyes "nope you'll see" I just smirked and continue driving. We didn't actually spoke for the whole ride since Yoongi fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up by feeling a small hand playing with my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jimin's beautiful face smiling at me "Wake up, we're here." he said with his sweet voice. "I am awake don't worry" I smiled back and sat back up straight.

I looked through the window but didn't recognize the place. "Where are we?" I asked confused. "Just a little bit more" he said and got out of the car with me following him like a lil puppy.

We stopped in front of a wall and I looked at him again "What now?" I asked "We climb" he said and jumped on the wall "But this looks quite illegal" I said worried "It probably is but who cares" he said and jumped down on the other side of the wall. Damn why does he look so hot when he is a bad boy. Aghhh such a turn on.

I climed up the wall end jumped down on the other side where Jimin was already waiting for me. As soon as I stood up he put something over my eyes. "Yo what the fuck Jimin?!" I said and almist hit him. "Don't worry. It's all a part of it" he said and patted my head.

I could just feel his presents even tho I couldn't see him. I also heared the music playing not that far away from us. Suddenly I felt my hand in his with a tight grip.

"Now I can see how much you trust me" he said and I could literly feel his smirk. I just nodded and got prepared. I didn't expact that. He started running. I blindly followed him hoping that I won't fall. While we were running I could hear people screaming, at us probably, and laughing, again probably at us. 

He suddenly stopped. "We're here" he said and put the thing that was around my eyes down. I blinked a few times due to the lights all around me untill I realised where I am.

"Jimin... it's the roller coaster that we were on" I started "Yeah and here's the first time we held our hands" he finnished. I looked at him as he was looking at the roller coaster. "Come on let's go" he said and pulled me behind him into one of the sits. "But we don't have a ticket" I quietly aaid and he just smiled. "Don't worry Yoongi, it's okay" he winked and put the safety bar over us.

I guess he thought I was scared and he held my hand. "Don't worry" he smiled, the same way that he smiled when I told him in that same moment that it will be okay. I just had a flash back on that moment when I first held his hand.

"You blushing?" He teased me. What the fuck?! I guess I didn't even realise that I blushed just at the thought of that moment. My thinking got interupted by the ride starting. We were both laughing and screaming the whole ride. I had a blass.

Once the ride was over we decided to go for a drink. We both ordered a small bottle of soju and he also took a bottle of water. We sat down next to a tree and watched other people enjoying their lives at the amusment park.

We were just sitting there, silently drinking our soju when he suddenly spoke "So tell me something" "Like what?" I asked as I sipped on my soju. "I don't know, something... maybe why did you love me?" He asked and I almost choked on the liquid. "W- what?" I asked confused.

"Why did you love me" he said it again and didn't look at me. "Umm... well" why did I love him? There was just that special feeling that I got around him, no one gave me that kind of feeling. "Well Jimin... you are just special, I can't really explain why I love you. And yeah I do still love you no mather the fact that you left me out of nothing, no mather the fact if you were just realesed from the prisson. Nothing mathers when it comes to my love for you." I said and looked at him. He looked at me back and gave me the brightest smile ever. It made me happy.

"That's all I needed" he said and stood up "Come on, stand up" he said and I did as he told me. He held my hand in his and we started walking towards a very familiar store. Wait are we there where I think we are.

"Do you remember this place?" He asked me and turned back to me. "I think s- so" I stuttered. Of course I remember this place. That was the place where we first kissed. How am I supposed to forget that?!

Jimin started walking around the store looking at the clothing items. I saw there were still black beanies and I secretly snached two of them and put one on my head and the other one on his beautiful pink hair. He turned around and smiled at me. "We're twins now" I said smiling. He just smiled at me brightly with a gental smirk.

"Can i kiss you?" He asked and I just looked at him shooked. He didn't even wait for my answer and kissed me. I blushed madly as we broke the kiss. "I can't believe you remembered that" I said as soon as I realised what he did. He was practicly doing the same thing as I did that day.

"Of course I did" he said and started opening the water bottle that he bought before. "W- what are you doing?" I asked confused. "Nothing" he smiled and just stood there with that bottle. He then splashed the pure liquid all over me.

In a split second everything went black.

_____________
Sorry for so freaking late update

Do you want me to:

•finnish the book here

•Continue for like 2 more chapters?