•7•

Jimin's POV

My phone started ringing. It was around 11pm and still raining outside.

~A to the G to the U to the  S T D~

I just love my ringtone. I looked at the screen and saw Hobi's name.

Hello?

Hi, Jimin. Hobi here

I know you stupid.
Is something wrong?

Umm... how should I say
that but... Yoonfi had a car acident.

My heart stopped. What? My Yoongi had a var acident?

Where is he??!

I think that ambulance already
drove him to hospital. I called them
as soon as I heared the car hit him.

What? You were there
with him?

Not really. He was talking to
me through his phone.

Why? I mean he's good at
druvig. How could this
happen?

There's something he didn't tell
you. But I think you should go to
the hospital. I am driving there now.
I'll send you the adress.

Okey. I'll be there as fast
as I can.

Bye.

Bye.

I waited for 10 more seconds and got a text from Hobi saying the adress. I quickly grabbed a hodie and my car keys and ran downstairs. I opened the fridge and took an ice-coffe to go, walked outside. It was rainig. I ran to the garage, sat in the car and started driving.

What did Hobi mean by saying There's something he didn't tell you? What didn't he tell me? Why would he talk to Hobi during driving. He knows he's not allowed to have a phone while driving. There must have been something reall wrong.

Fuck. Before he left he saw me and Kookie. Together. Shirtless, looking like a mess. Wait? Did he thought that we had? Ewww that's disgusting. Why would I do... that... with him. I mean Yoongi knows I love him. Or does he?

Cuz all of that thinking, I didn't even notuced that I am already walking to the hospital. I was soaking wet when I came inside of the building. It was midnight. I walked to the nearest nurse asking her where is Yoongi. She didn't answer.

I took out my phone and called Hobi

Hello?

Hi. Where is he?

Just go the the third
floor. I'll be waiting
for you there.

Okey. Bye

I hung up and ran to the stairs. I started walking and stopped at the third floor.

"Damn. You are fast." Hobi said smiling. "Where is he?" I said like some creepy lunatic from a horror movie. "First of all. Chill. He's in the room, but you can't visit him right now" he said and hugged me.

Why did he hug me? I didn't even realise that I was crying. I was shaking. I was screaming?! "Everything will be allrught" Hobi said and while petting my head.

"It's all my fault." I said and fell on the floor. He sat down next to me and put my head in on his chest. He let me cry into his shirt. It was soaking wet.

"Why would it be your fault?" He asked me after 5 minutes of me screaming into his chest. "When he, he came home he, he walked into my room and, and saw the wrong picture" I sobbed.

"What did he saw?" He asked with a calm voice. "He, he saw me and Kookie, shirtless and sweaty. I, I think Kookie had his hands on, on me. We were looking in, in each others eyes" I said and cried harder. "And when I turned around I saw him crying. The last th, thing he said was Jimin how could you do that" I cried

"Wow Jimin. What really happened between you and Kookie? If I was Yoongi I would thought that you just had -" he started but I put my little hand on his mouth before he could finnish the sentence.

"No we didn't. I told you he saw the wrong picture" I sobbed. "Then what were you doing?" He asked carefully.

"We were exerciseing. That's why we were shirtless and sweaty. He had his hands on me cuz he was trying to keep me still." I started "But why did he had to keep you still? And why were you looking in each others eyes?" Hobi asked

"He tried to keep me still cuz I had something in my eye, and that's also why we were deeply looking in each others eyes. He tried to get that stupid mother fucking fly out of my fucking eye." I said and yelled the last few words, meking me cry again.

Hobi hugged me tighter. He lightly kissed me on the top of my head  and pat my back. "Sorry bout the kiss but I just wanna you to feel loved right now" he apologyed. "It's okey Hobi. I needed that" I said and turned my head back into his chest.

Hobi's POV

He fell asleep quickly. I let him slip onto my lep and put out my phone to text Zoey.

Hi <3

Hi <3
Is everythig allright?

Yeah. I'm in the hospital
and Jimin is here too. He
fell asleep now. But I don't
know how to tell him.

Tell him what?

That Yoongi isn't in his
best condition. He is on
the edge. I don't know if he
will survive. The car hit him
really hard :(

Oh
I'm so sorry :'(

It hurts me the most,
vuz Jimin was inocent
:'(

What do you mean by that?

Yoongi thought that
Jimin was cheating on
him with Kookie. But he
really wasn't. Poor boy :(

Oh shit. Let's hope
for the best.

You know I always hope ;)

Yeah I know. Love you
J Hope <3

Love you too
Zoey <3

Shit. How can I tell Jimin that Yoongi is near death. The doctors said that the truck hit him from the front. And that it throw him out of the car. The car, and all the things inside, were then on fire.

They found him in on the grass, covered in scars. His white shirt was soaked in blood. The person driving the truck was alive with only a broken arm. But Yoongi is still unconscious.

Poor Jimin. He really loves him. He will be so sad and depressed if Yoongi dies. No, he won't die. Everything will be okey. Hope hobi hope. Hope dies last.