•50•

Yoongi's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. It was a text from Jin.

Hey Yoongs. The address is ******* hospital and you can visit me whenever you want. I said that you are my personal care taker so maybe sometimes you'll have to do some stuff around, but don't worry I'll try to do most of them so you won't have to.
Ps. Don't tell others that I texted you.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked with his eyes barely opened. "Just an old friend, don't worry" I lied to him and kissed the top of his head. "Okay" he replyed and closed his eyes, probably sleeping.

I carefully stood up and walked downstairs making myself some breakfast. "You are early" Hobi said as he came from behind me "SHIT YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!!" I said and hit him. "Aishhh, sorry hyung. But why are you already awake? You are usually the last one that's up" he said as he took some cereal and milk and sat behind the table. "Umm. I don't know, just felt like it" I replyed and looked joined him.

His phone buzzed and he smiled. "Why you smiling?" I teased him "Oh, it's nothing" he said and toom his phone texting someone. "Let me guess... Zoey?" I asked him. He just looked at me shooked "How do you know her name?" He asked a little bit scared "Do you know her?" He then asked "Well I am a genious after all" I said and he still couldn't say anything "Lucky guess don't worry. Come on tell me more bout her" I then said and he sighed of relife and started talking bout her. I didn't listen much cuz I already knew most of the stuff.

~Time skip to afternoon this day~

I am now driving towards the hospital. I am quite nervous. I don't know why, I just am okay? I parked my car outside the huge pinkish building and walked in. I stopped and asked a nurse where I can find the room 125C. She took me to the room and I nervously opened the door.

"Yoongi" I could see smiling Jin siting in his bed. "Hey Jin, how are you feeling?" I asked and sat next to him on the bed "Okay, a bit tired from yesterday, I didn't expect that from Namjoon" he said and moved a bit "My butt hurts like hell" he said and pouted. I started laughing "Stupid kido, you should've been top and it wouldn't hurt" I winked and he just blushed.

"How are others doing at home?" He asked after a minute of silence. "Well Kookie and Tae did the dishes, Namjoon was mostly in his studio working as usuall, Jimin was taking care of other stuff in house and he also made us lunch, well he ordered some food, and Hobi was texting with Zoey most of the time" I informed him and he just smiled "Good boys, keep an eye on Joonie please, make him eat and sleep, he sometimes forgets to do this stuff, especially when he works that much" "Okay I will" I smiled.

We then talked for about an hour or so untill I had to leave. "Bye bye Yoongs" he waved at me "Bye Jin, see you tomorrow" I said and left the room. I walked out of the building towards my car and drove home.

~Time skip two months~

"Where you going?" Jimin asked as he pouted in my lap. "I have to leave to visit my friend" I said kissing his nose. "But Yoongs do you really have to leave now?" He said and hugged me tight "Yes I promises him to visit him" I replyed and hugged him closer to my chest "I'll come back fast and we can cuddle later" I said as I lifted his chin up and kissed him. He just giggled and nodded then let go of my body.

I walked upstairs into my room and changed into some clean clothes, fixed my hair, took my car keys and left the dorm. I drove to the same old pinkish building. "Hey Yoongi, here again?" A familiar nurse said and sweetly smiled "Like always" I returned a smile to her and walked to Jin's room.

I stopped in front of it due to a doctor pushing me away. There was a bed moved by like 5 doctors fastly through the hallway. "What's happening?" I asked Mina. She's Jin's personal nurse. "Jin was heading on a very important operation in 2 days as you know, but something bad happened and they moved on right now. They'll try to save his life" she said with her hand on her shoulder "Don't worry they will save him. If you want you can wait here for two hours or you can go home and return back later" she added and looked at me. "I think I'll stay here. Thank you Mina" I said and sat on a chair outside of Jin's room.

I was there nervously sat there first playing with my phone, then reading, then again on my phone playing some games, listening to music. I couldn't chill. I just couldn't. I was scared that the doctors will came and tell me the sad news, that the operation wasn't suscessful and that Jin didn't survive. I was scared for his life, cuz he pracitcly gave it ul, just to make me happy.

I quickly stood up as one of the doctors came with the news "I think yoy should sit down" he said and put one hand on my shoulder and sat next to me. "I have bad news" he said and loomed at me with his pure blue eyes "there's no easy way to say this but Jin didn't make it, I'm really, really sorry" the doctor said and looked at me with sad eyes. "His body was to weak to survive the operation... " he kept talking and talking but I didn't listen to him.

I started crying and I couldn't stop. I fell on the floor and sobbed "Why Jin, why did you do this? Why did you gave up your life for me. FOR FUCKING ME!" I screamed as Mina came by and hugged me tight. "Don't think like that, it's not your fault" she said and stroke my back to calm me down. "You don't understand. It IS MY FAULT. If I wouldn't have that car accident and if there was no Sofie, everything would be fine in first place" I said and she just loiked at me weird. "In first place?" She asked but I just shooked my head.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" I screamed "How am I su- supposed to tell th- that to others?!" I asked her and looked at her, but all i could see was just her blurry face from my tears. She whiped them away "If you want I can tell them" she said and tried to cheer me up. 

"No I n- need to face t- them myself" I said, stood up and started walking towards my car. Mina walked with me to my car and then left me alome driving back to the dorm.

As I arrived through the door I was still crying. "Hyung, what happened?" Hobi came to me. "P- please call the o- others in the living r- room" I said and walked to the living room. Hobi called all of the members and they sat on the sofa.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked and came to hug me. "P- please Jimin, s- sit down" i said and whiped my tears. He kissed my cheek and sat down with others. "I have some horrible news. Two- two months ago Jin hyung was diagnosed w- with cancer and all this time he was in the hoslital battling with it. He was sypposed to get the operation in two days b- but something bad happened and he had to get the operation now. And. And. And h- he didn't m- make i- it." I said and broke down in tears.

I looked at Namjoon and he was still shooked. He couldn't move, neither speak. Others were already crying, except him. The information didn't come to his brain yet. He doesn't want this to be real.