•31•

Jimin's POV

I couldn't help myself, I just stand there and didn't move. I started crying
agresivly. The policemen dragged Sofie out of the room all tyed up with ropes. She was screaming something, but I couldn't hear her. I was just deafly stearing and passed out Yoongi.

The doctor ran to him and started stopping the running blood from his chest. I could feel a tight hug from behind me which pulled me out of the room, covering my eyes with one hand. "Come on Jimin, we need to get out of here" I could hear Hobi say as he finally pulled me out of the room.

I slid down the wall into a sitting position and didn't know what to say. Hobi just sat next to me hugging me tight. I just silently cried. "I'm sorry that you had to see this" he said and petted my back. "W- w- why?" I managed to silently said.

"Shhh" Hobi just said and nade me lay on his chest, just the way Yoongi let me do it, I cried even more. I then soon fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

"WAKE UP!" someone said to me while shaking ny body gently. I shot opened my eyes and looked at the doctor. I managed to move my eyes down, still seeing my exposed body. I wanted to hide myself but I still couldn't move.

"It's okey Yoongi. We will take care of you, I just wanted to wake up from coma" he calmly said. I tried to tell him that this was my diasease but no words came from my mouth. I then realised that there was a rope still tyed around my mouth.

The doctor seemed to noticed that too as he slowly started removing it, reaviling my bloddy lips. He flinched a little, is it that bad?!

Doctor's POV

Poor little kid. He was lying on the bed fully naked and sweaty, not even wearing socks. As I removed the rope his mouth I could see his bloodish lips. On his neck, there were a lot of bloody love marks, which were continuing down his body. Boy the fuck was she doing to him?!

Moving down, there was a word 'MINE' cut in his chest aboubt half of cm deep. I quickly cleaned the blood that already ran out of his chest and put a bandage over it, providing bloid to leak out of his body again.

Going down to his hands, which were tyed to the bed, same as legs, they were cuts everywhere. About 15 lines on each of his hands and legs. I quickly toke care of those too.

Then moving to his exposed privet parts, I could see a toy fully stuck into his but hole. I cerfully toke it out, earning Yoongi's reaive sigh. As soon as he was all wraped up in bandages I untyed his legs and arms, slowly moving them close to his body.

Then I took some pajams from the drawer on the opposite side of the room and carefully dressed him. Then left the room, walking out to see a pink haired boy crying next to his brown haird, I guess, friend.

Jimin's POV

I could feel someone walmed out of the room. I turned up to meet eyes with the doctor who was just leaving Yoongi's room.

"Excuse me Sir. How's Yoongi?" Hobi said before I could. "He's really hirt, phisicaly and probably mentally too" The doctor said while sitting down next to us. "My name is Mark, by the way. And also Jimin will be okey, trust me." He said as he petted my back.

"M- m- may I- I s- see h- h- h-" I started but he cut me of. "Of course, if he is still awake, if he's not just let him sleep a little okey? But you can still sleep next to him if you want, there's an empty bed there." He gave me the sweetest smile and helped me up. "And also you Sir, if you want you can stay with them in the room" he smiled to Hobi and also gave him a hand to pull him up.

He opened the door and we strped inside. "Thank you so much" Hobi thanked Mark and closed the door behind. I shakily walked towards Yoongi's bed.

"Y- yoongi?" I sobbed. I could see him in some hospital pajamas, with wraped arms, legs and chest with bandages, his lips were still a bit bloody and his neck and colore bone was full of hickeies.

"J- J- Jimin?" I heard a soft husky voice. I lightly smiled and looked at Yoongi's half open eyes. "I- I- I'm sorry" he said quiet. "S- sorry for y- you seeing m- me like that" he said with his weak eyes open.

"S- she's crazy, mentally crazy, all she did to me, doesn't hurt as much as it would if she would hurt you" he said slowly, since he could barely move his lips and breath due to his pain in his chest.

"It's my fault. I should never be with you" I said and kissed him softly on his lips. "Bye Yoongi" I said and left the room, walking out of the hospital towards my car and driving away.

______________
Hey hey

Dun dun dunnnnn
Plot twist, didn't expect that didn't you?

Bit of a shorter chapter. Again sorry for slow updates, school sucks *who said that?* 

I'll try to post more often, but I am kinda running out of ideas for this book, but once this one is finnished, I'll do a vkook one. I hope you"ll like it.

Once again love you and you are beautiful and worth of this life❤ even tho life gets you down, you still get up❤❤