•20•

Jimin's POV

"Umm... Hobi" I started and looked at Yoongi. "What's wrong?" He asked eyes glued ti the road. Shit this is uncomftrable

"Umm... Yoongi fell asleep again" I started. "So?" He asked. "He fell on my crotch" I said panicked.

"I still don't see the problem here" he said smirking "I mean you two do this all the time, don't you" he glance at me. "No, geez, we don't" I said while tilting my head a little bit to the right.

I looked back down. Yoongi was now drooling on my pants, and he looks cute doing it. Fuck I'm gonna get horny.

"Hobi please help me, he's now drooling and I'm gonna get horny" I said with a tight face. He started laughing "There's a blanket behind you, just folded in a pillow and put his head on it." He said still laughing.

I did as he told me and put Yoongi on the blanket, wich was on my lap. Then I started playing with his cute messy hair.

Yoongi's POV

I got woken up by someone's finger running through my hair. I peeked and see that it was Jimin. I then closed them back and pretened that I'm still asleep.

After 5 minutes Jimin started shaknig me. "Oh did I fell asleep again?" I asked, like I didn't know. "Yes u did, and you drooled all over my crotch" he smiled. I blushed and he pinched my cheek. "Don't worry, happenes to the best" he said and winked.

"Come on, will you two love birds come already out? I'm hungry" Hobi said knocking on the window. When did he even exit? "We're coming" Jimin rolled his eyes.

We exit the car and walked to the restaurant. It was a sushi one. Yaay. I held Jimin's hand as we were walking. I could feel it flinched from time to time. As we entered a nice man bowed to us and directed us to the table next to the window.

"May I take your order?" He asked. "We'll take three sushi plates, make one of them spicy" Hobi ordered and we talked.

You got a new message from
Sweetheart❤

Hi Sugar daddy.
Are you enyojing ;)

What the actual fuck?! I quickly hid the message so Jimin won't notice, and I gues he really didn't. But Hobi did. He looked at me with a weird face, and I gave him 'I'll tell you later' face.

He just shook his head and continued talking. "Hey. I think of geting a tatto" Jimin said all the sudden. "Oh... what did you have in mind?" I asked. "I don't know." He said looking to the floor.

You got a new message from
Sweetheart❤

Why are you ignoring me
Bear bear?

I saw Yoongi looked at my phone, but didn't mind asking who I got the text from. Hobi of course notice and quickly started talking.

"So Jimin, why don't you let Yoongi draw you a tatto, you know he's good at art and you can trust him more then evere" Hobi smiled. Jimin's face lit up as he looked at me.

"After one condition. You will not see it untill it's on your skin" I said smiling. He kissed me as a girl walked over the table knocking my phone down.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry" she said and bend down to grab my phone from under the table. "It happens" I said smiling at her as she gave me the phone back. She then quickly ran back to her table and hide behind the book.

I turned back to Jimin and kissed him. I really missed his lips. He went deeper with his thoung as usual. Damn it felt so good.

"Can you guys please stop?" Hobi asked. We got apart and I looked at him "Fuck you Hobi" I said smiling and show him my gorgeous middle finger, then turned back to Jimin and kissed him back as my phone lit up... again.

You got a new message from
Your girlfriend❤

You look so sexy with your
grey shirt and messy hair ;)

The fuck?! I legit wore a grey shirt. Is she... here? Can she see me?! Please noo!! And how could she switched the name??

Jimin noticed the new message, but he didn't say anything. He just sat back to his chair a bit out of breathe because of the kiss.

Jimin's POV

Did it said Your girlfriend? What... was it all real. Everything that Hobi said when he was drunk? I mean he said he has an crazy ex girlfriend. But it's says Your girlfriend that means she's now his girlfriend?

That means he's cheating on me? Why Yoongi?

"Finally" Hobi said as the food arrived. Thank god he said it cuz the silence was killing me.

Yoongi's POV

We started eating. I mean Hobi attacked the food, I ate normaly, and Jimin barely touched his food. He looked like he was thinking a lot.

"Stop thinking about me and start eating, or Hobi's gonna eat everything" I smirked at him and hold his hand under the table. He smiled back, we were looking at each others eyes and I started feeding him. He blushed as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"AGHHH AGHHH AAAAAA!!!!" Hobi screamed and started jumping around. "What the fuck Hobi?! You ruined our moment!" I started laughing.

"AGHH... HOT! HOT! HOT!" He screamed, and that's when Jimin started laughing. "He was so hungry and he put like 2 spicey sushi rolls in his mouth, and they are really spicey" he laughed.

We both laughed and Hobi was still jumping around. "Here you go sir, some milk" a nice waitress came and gave him a glass. Hobi was now crying and gladly grabbed that glass of mulk and chunk it down.

We were having fun when my phone lit up again.

You got a new message from
Your girlfriend❤

I hope your Hope is
Okey ;)

I freaked out. She is here. FUCK! Fuck fuck "fuck" I said it out loud. "What's wrong?" Jimin asked. "Oh nothing I said" and quickly fliped the phone so the screen was facing the table.

Jimin looked at the phone and back at his plate. "Excuse me" he said and left towards the bathroom.