•52•

Yoongi's POV

Two months past and Jin is finally recovered. He was working so damn hard, I still can't believe that he could do all this stuff like wow hyung. Respect.

"You're relased, just please take care of yourself" the doctor said and Jin thanked him and hugged him. We were both so happy. We bowed one last time and left the pinkish builinding.

"Are you ready to see everyone after 4 months?" I asked him while we were driving. "Well yeah of course. I can't wait to see if Kookie grown" he laughed. "Well he can do anything, after all he is Jungkook" I smiled. We then finally arrived and steped through the door of our dorm.

"Hey hoes we're back" I yelled so others would hear us. Namjoon was there in like 1.02 seconds. Boy he really missed Jin. "Jin" "Joonie" they both said and hugged tightly. After a hug ther was of course at least 3 minute make out. I decided to leave them alone and walked into my room where I didn't expect Jimin.

"Oh hey Jimin" I said and sat next to him on my bed "What chu doing?" I asked and looked at his small hands holding a piece of paper which he quickly hid in his pocket. "Nothing" he said and smiled at himself. I lifted his chin up and kissed him "You sure you good?" I asked him and look deep into his eyes. "Yes" he said. I could see he was lying.

I decided to ignore it and swiched the topic "Jin came home" I said and his face lit up. He quickly stood up and ran downstairs to Jin. I throwed my body on the bed thinking.

Past few weeks me and Jimin barely spend time together. I was in hospital helping Jin most of the time. Of course I didn't told him where I was due to Jin's secret. And yeah when I came back I was so tired that I just fell asleep, I didn't even talk to him. We've really grown apart and I feel so bad after everything Jin did to save our relationship, I'm gonna ruind it.

"Yo, Yoongi come down" I heared Namjoon yelled. I stood up, fixed my hair a little and walked downstairs. "What's up, I just want to sleep" I said and looked up to see all the members waiting for me. "Come on let's go" Namjoon said and pointed on the cars. "Where are we going?" I asked shooked "To the sea" Kookie smiled.

"How do we split?" Hobi asked and looked at the two cars. "You drive one and I'll drive one, Jin's with me" Namjoon said and sat in one of the cars starting the engine. "Me and Kookie will go with Hobi" Tae said and sat in the other car. "Okay that means me and Jimin are with Namjoon" I said and sat in Namjoons car. Jimin didn't do the same. He sat in Hobi's car. What the hell?

"What's up with Jimin" Jin asked me as we were driving "I wish I could know" I said and focused on my phone, trying to distract my thoughts. We arrived at the sea quite quick and we started walking on the beach. I cluld see that Jin stopped Jimin a little but at that moment I didn't care much.

Then Hobi came uo to me with his stupid questions "Hey, what do you think would happened if every single person on the world would jump into the water at the same time?" "Tsunami" I answered simply and continued walking.

We stopped at a beautiful little place, basicly send but it was pretty, and we sat down waiting for the sun to set. I was blankly stareing in the sea when a small hand tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Jimin's small hand streched out to me, just waiting for me to hold it. I held younger's hand and walked with him a little further away from others.

"I'm so sorry" he broke down in tears, right there in front of my eyes "sorry for?" I asked shooked and hugged him tight. I knew he needed my hug, I mean he hugged me back so tightly that I could barely breath. "I'm sorry that I pushed you away right now. I thought you were seeing other people cuz you were almost never home, and when you came you were tired and you didn't even talk to me. Well now that I know you were with Jin all the time I feel guilty, you just wanted to help him and I was so selfish that I jumped into cunclusions and I feel bad that I wanted to break up with you just because I thought you weren't mine anymore an-" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Look Jimin. I know it was hard for you. I do realise I was a bad boyfriend cuz I barely spend time with you. But I was really scared for Jin. And about that break up. I didn't know you would do it and you didn't do it so it's okay" I smiled and kissed him again. "Better?" I asked and whiped his tears. He nodded and blushed. "I really missed you" he said looking up at me. "I missed you too. wanna do something fun tonight? You know so I can pay you for all the time I didn't spent with you" I said and winked. He blushed madly and nodded shyly. I smirked a little and squized his ass. He just flinched and then started hitting me. "Heyyyyy. Not fair" "Well get used to it" I winked and we walked back to the others.

"I can't believe you told him about cancer" I said to Jin while we were watching the sun set. "I told you I'm gonna make you two happy" he said and smiled "Thank you hyung" I thanked him before we all stood up and walked back to our cars. We drove back to the dorm and everyone went in their rooms.

When me and Jimin entered our room the temperature suddenly rised. "About that thing earlier" I said and walked closer to Jimin pinning him to the wall, kissing his neck while slowly taking his shirt off. "I have one rule" I said and looked at him deep in the eyes as he waited for me to tell him that one simple rule.

"Don't close your eyes"

~The end~

Hope you enjoyed this book

There will be more books after this one don't worry ^-^

•Love you so fucking much and thank you• •for all the votes and all of you that are still• •reading this book, well you read it and•
•I love you•

Sorry for all of my grammar mistakes
*I made lot of those*