•46•

Yoongi's POV

As Ah Ro came back, I was laying down only in my underwear. I felt so exposed. "Don't worry, I don't bite" she said and sat next to me. She looked at my chest then my arms. As she was looking down at my thighs she peeked every once in a while towards my crotch.

"Aish" I said and covered it up. "S- sorry" she said and blushed like a tomato. I smirked a little but then quickly got serious cuz she put some kind of a cream on the forever sign.

Ah Ro's POV

"Shibal! That burns" he cursed and I laughed a little. "Sorry" I apologized. And that's for making me emberessed. I then moved to his hands. I needed to chill when I was putting the cream on his hands. Boy the vains on his hands just kill me.

Aftet I finished with everything I just akwardly smiled and looked at him

Aftet I finished with everything I just akwardly smiled and looked at him. He was asleep. How the f-? Ah never mind, he was tired. I then layed down on the other part of sofa and quickly fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at the time. It was 4.36am. Why the fuck am I awake right now? I decided to go to the bathroom and just wash my face and stuff.

When I walked in, I saw something odd. It was a message. On a freaking mirror?! How the fuck?!

•____________________________•
Hey yoongi
Please meet me at the ******  police station in the morning
•___________________________•

I read the message and froze. Who the fuck did that? Who is even calling for me? Should I go? Then I heared a familiar voice from behind me saying "just go". I turned around and saw a familiar body shadow. It looked like Jimin. The shadow Jimin just nodded and dissapeared. And with that I decided to go there.

Ah Ro POV

I woke up with a smell of baked eggs. I realised Yoongi was awake. "Morning" he said with a smile. "Morning" I replyed. "How long have you been awake?" I then asked. "Not long" he replyed. "Come kere I made you breakfast, hope you like eggs" he smiled and walked back to the kitchen with me following him.

We sat behind a table and he brought a plate full of eggs. "Enjoy" he said and we started eating. He finnished before me and put his plate in the sink. "So, I'm kinda in a hurry, but if you want you can stay here for as long as you want. There's the fridge if you want anything, I'll be leaving now" he said and left the house.

Yoongi's POV

I drove away from the house towards the police. While I was driving all I could thought was the shadow in the bathroom, I mean it looked like Jimin, right... RIGHT?!

I didn't even realised that arrived to my destination. I stepped out of the car and walked into the buliding. I then realised that I didn't even know where or to who I came.

I walked to the info spot and the kind man asked ne who I'm visiting. "I am here to see a person in the room 612" I said without even realising it. Like the fuck?! "Okay Sir, follow me" he said and I did as he said.

We arrived in front of the cell. I still didn't know who am I visiting. The nice policeman opened the door and let me in. I couldn't believe my eyes who I saw. It was Jimin.

"Y- yoongi?" He said as shooked as I. "W- what are you doing here?" He asked "Well, I don't know? I saw a message on my mirror and I felt it would be right to come here" I said and looked at him.

"Sofie" he said to himself. Did I hear right? Did he just said "Sofie? What's with that bitch?!" I said almost screamed at him. "She made you come here cuz..." he said and looked down "Cuz?" I said and looked at him. "Cuz she knows I still miss you" he said and got shy.

I couldn't help myself. A tear sliped down my cheek as I hugged him. "I- I miss y- you too J- Jimin" I sobbed as our hug became tighter. "B- but why d- did u leave me?" I said slowly letting go of the hug.

"Well Sofie wanted to explain to you why she did all that bad stuff to you, she knew you wouldn't believe her and that you wouldn't let me speak to her, so she tricked my brain into doing this and she made me come to her and talk to her. She explained everything. Then she told me that you were drunk and running around on the train tracks so I drove to you as fast as I could, cuz if I wouldn't make it in time, bad things could happened." He said as a tear sliped down his cheek.

"And when I saw you and H- Hobi being one on another I couldn't help myslef. I was first pissed cuz you got that drunk and then I saw that. I knew this could happened, I mean I broke up with you, and Zoey did the same to Hobi and there are so many reasons more for you two tl get drunk and for you two to be together and stuff. So I lost it and hit Hobi. I hope he's okay. And well yeah the cops came and now we are here." He finnished and looked at me.

"I understand Jimin, I can see people are getting through some weird shit sk I'll try to understand as much as I can trust me" I held his hand "Now let's get you out of here" I smiled and started walking towards the exit.

Jimin's POV

I love him so fucking much. He payed and singed all the papers and now I am free. I am free of this prison shit. "Thank you" I smiled at him and put his hand in my. I kinda need to thank him in another way. And then it poped up in my mind

"Hey Yoongi? You free today?" I asked him. "Yeah why?" "Just wanted to thank you in a special way" I smirked and started walking towards the car.