•2•

Yoongi's POV

"Na na na na na na na na na... good morning... na na na na na na na na na good morning... it's a beautiful day" Hobi started singing just a few inches away from my face. "Oh Hobi. There's a snake behind you" I said with my eyes half opened. "WHAT?!!" he sreamed and started jumping. "I'm joking" I laughted.

He looked at me mad. "Why did you do that?!" He asked "Why did you wake me up in first place?" I replayed with a question. "Oh... cuz your mom is here" he smiled and hit me, still a bit mad.

Shit. I totaly forgot about that. Fuck. I quickly toke a shower, brushed my teeth and hair and put some nice clothes on and ran downstairs.

"You're a bit late honey" my mom said and kissed my forehead. "Sorry mom. I forgot to set an alarm for this morning" I said and hugged her.

"Hey, Yoongi. Where are you going?" Jin asked. "Ahh. Nothing just. Just have to do something with my mom" I replayed. "Okey. Don't forget to come back till 3pm. We have pratice." He added while we were leaving. "Don't worry, mama bird" I screamed back to Jin and closed the front door.

We sat down into the car and we drove to the hospital. We walked into the building and sat down in the waiting room.

"Min Yoongi?" A nice nurse asked. "Here" said while raising my hand. "Follow me please" she added and walked into the room on the other side. I followed her. "Mom aren't you comming?" I asked after I saw that she's not following. "Aren't you a bit to old to have your mama by your side holding your hand cuz your sceared?" She smirked at me. That's how you know she's my mom. She's swag. "Love you to mom" I smuled at her.

I walked into the room, bowed and sat down behind the table. "Hello Yoongi" the doctor started "Hello" I replayed. "So as I can see, you have some trubles with... umm... sleeping?" he asked "Yes. Kinda. I mean I just randomly fall asleep." I started explaining.

"Aha. So you just fall asleep... randomly?" He asked "Yes. Like in the middle of a conversation. Oh. Once I fell asleep while shooting a music video." I said. "And how does that feel?" He asked "What feels?" I asked "Before you fall asleep" he added. "It's like... hmm... my eyes become havy... and in a few seconds everything is dark" I finnished.

"Okey, now you can go and I'll call you in a few minutes back." He smiled at me. I bowed and left. I sat down next to my mom who was reading a newspaper.

"So how was it?" She asked. "Ahh. Nothing much. I just explained him my situation and he said he's gonna call me back in a few minutes" I replied. Then my eyes became heavy and in a few second everything was black. I fell asleep.

"Honey. You have to wake up. The doctor is calling you back in." Mom said while she moved my hair away from my face and kissed my cheek. I think I felt something like that yesterday. But where? Ahh fuck it.

"How long was I sleeping?" I asked her. "3 minutes, now go, he's waiting for you. And don't forget to bow" I walked back into the room, bowed and sat down behind his white table. Again. "Hi again Yoongi" he said. "Hi to you to doctor" I smiled.

"So let me get straight to the point" he started "so you have a condition called Narcolepsy. Narcolepsy is a long-term neurological disorder that involves a decreased ability to regulate sleep-wake cycles. On short. You will just randomly fall asleep." He explained

I looked at him still a bit confued and he noticed it. "Look. Everything is gonna be normal. You are just not allowed to drive, cuz if you fall asleep while driving, you know, bad things will happen." He said. "So I am just not allowed to drive?" I asked.

"Okey. How many times a day do you just fall asleep?" He asked "Usually 2 mabye 3" I answered. "You are still at the begining of it. Some people can fall asleep from 6 to 9 times a day, while doing stuff like eating, brushing their teeth and so on."

"Okey then. Now you can leave" he smiled at me. I bowed and walked out of the room. Just before I left he added "And Yoongi, please take care of yourself" "I will. Don't worry" I smiled and left.

"Okey mom let's go home. I'm hungry." I said when I saw her. "So what happened?" She asked. "I'll explain it to you in the car." I answerd. "Do you want me to drive you somewhere to eat?" She then asked. "Naah. Today is Jin cooking. And he is the best at cooking." I said. She pounted her face. "Right after you mom, right after you" I added.

While we were driving back I explained it to her what the doctor said. "Will you tell that to the hyungs?" She then asked "Naah. I don't think so. Better for them not to know"

We then arrived back to our home, I gave my mom a hug and then walked to the dining room. "Oh. Hi Yoongi" Jimin said. "Hi Jimin" I replayed. "So where were you?" He then asked. "Oh. Nothing, just had to go somewhere with my mom" I replayed.

After some time I broke the silence with a question. "Hey Jimin. Did you ever had a moment that you felt something and you felt it before but you couldn't remember so you tried to remember where and whene did you felt it... if that makes sence"

"Umm... it makes sence. But like can you tell me an example?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah sure. Umm... like when I was in the hosp-... somewhere with my mom she brushed my hair and kissed my cheek. I think I felt something like that yesterday." I said.

He blushed. "Umm... so you don't remember anything from yesterday?" He asked. "Is there I should remember? I was sleeping, that's all" I replayed.

There was some akward silence but Jin broke it with lunch. Fuck yeah I was starving.

Jimin's POV

Oh my god. He doesn't remember a thing from yesterday. Thank god. Or not? What if he does feel the same way? Or maybe he doesn't. Am I not pretty enough? I started fixing my hair. Am I fat? I looked down at my belly. I look lile a pig.

"Hey Jimin. Food is ready" Yoongi said and woke me up from daydreaming. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table. Wait what? He grabbed my hand. Fuck. Shit. Fire. In. My. Body. Fuckkkk. We then started to eat. Jin is the best cook you can imagen. It was so fucking good.

Yoongi's POV

"Hey, people we still have time till our pratice. We could watch a movie." Kookie said after we finnished eating. We all agreed and sat down on the sofa. "What should we watch?" Hobi asked. "I'll choose" Rapmon said and walked towards the TV.

"Hey guys. What does one coutch say to another?" Jin asked while Rapmon was choosing a movie. "Here we go again" Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "We are SOFAr apart" he said and laught. Kookie and Tae followed his pattern.

"Okey I'm done" Rapmon said and sat down next to Jin. He streched and put one arm around Jin. Kookie and Tae were sitting next to each other and playing rock, paper, sicors. I was sitting between Hobi and Jimin.

The film started. It was a comedy. Hobi was laughing so hard. Then my eyes felt heavy again and just a second later I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

I saw Yoongi closing his eyes. He probably fell asleep. He then started leaning towards me and in a few seconds his head was on my shoulders. I brushed his hair a side so I could see his beautiful face. I let him sleep on me through the whole movie.