•44•

Jimin's POV

(You know it, it's the rewind shit again)

I quickly hid my wrists. "What do you mean?" I asked with a little high pitched voice. "Umm, then show me your hands if there's nothing" she said with a smirk. I gave up and showed her my scars.

"You went quite deep on that one" she said and lightly touched the Y letter. "Well, it has a meaning" I started, why am I even telling here this? "I know it has, every cut has a meaning, even if it's only for attention" she said and let go if my hand.

I smiled with a tear sliping down my cheek. She gently whiped it of and smiled. "You wanna talk?" She asked with a special look, that moved me. "Since when are you that nice?" I asked her. "I always was, just people didn't look at me that way" she said and looked down at her legs. She was really thin.

"Did you eat anything?" I asked. "Well I eat when there is good food, they don't trust me with a knife, so I kinda only eat soup, and sometimes it sucks." She said laughing a little at her words. "Why don't they let you use a knife?" I asked like the dumbest person alive. "Well, I act really crazy around them so they think, I'm not okay" she smiled proudly.

I then remembered that I have a kookie in my pocket of my jacket. I usually keep food around in case a hungry person crosses my path. I ofered it to her but she didn't want it. "Please take it, you helped me a lot" I said and gave it in her hands. "I didn't do anything" she said and take it. "Well you did more then you think" I smiled at her after a long time. She smiled back and started eating it. She looked actually so adorable.

"So you wanna talk?" She asked. I then looked down and took a deep breath. "Well you probably know why I cut in the past" I asked and she nodded. "Cuz the voice told you and it used Yoongi, I believe" she said. "Well yes, you're right. And ever since then I feel weird. I mean I broke up with him, and even I don't know the reason" I said and another tear sliped down my cheek.

"Well that is kinda my fault. I kinda made you do that" she said "I'm really, really sorry" "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Hmm let me explain. So you know when you were in the bathroom, and you drowned yourself almost, and you saw purple eyes, and that creepy note? Well that was all my fault, you see did you ever wonder, why I have purple eyes? Like it's weird if asian people have blue or green eyes, but then purple is a whole another thing" she said with a soft smile.

"Well yeah, why do you have purple eyes" I asked and she took another deep breath to explain all that shit to me again. "Well it's gonna sound crazy, but it's kinda a reflection of my super power, I can read peoples minds and I can make them do stuff without them even knowing" she explained.

"Well why did you do that to me?" I asked a little pissed. "Well look from my side. If you were me and you wanted to talk to you, if you still had a boyfriend that thinks I'm a crazy rapist, would you talk to me?" She asked. "No, I wouldn't" I answerd honestly.

"You see it's simple" she smiled "Just saying, he still loves you, and I know you love him, so I'm telling you there's still a chance that you may end up together." She said as she claped her hands "I'm sorry I just ship you two too much" she said in a high pitched voice. I smiled and hugged her again.

My phone interupted our hug when Yoongi sent me something. "What the fuck?" I said as I looked at the pictures. "Is he drunk or something?" I asked and Sofie looked at the pictures and our conversation. "You better run for him, he's really drunk and he might do some stupid shit" she said and my heart skipped a beat.

I quickly thanked her and promised I'll come back soon, then went out of the mental hospital and started driving. Firstly I stalked where Yoongi's and drove there.

Whe  I got there I saw something that I didn't like.

(So here on continoues the story from the earlier chapter when Jimin caught Sope kissing and then gets in prison...)

Yoongi's POV

(Back at the normal time)

As I was waiting for Ah Ro to come I decided to make some hot chocolate to warm her up. I also brought a lot of blankets and put on a movie for us to watch.

"Umm... Yoongi I think I'm lost, where are you?" She asked scared as she was turning around herself trying to find a way out. "I'm right here" I giggled and she came towards my voice.

As I turned around I was shooked. She looked so beautiful, like really beautiful. "Wow, you look really good" I said and blushed as soon as the words leftmy mouth. "T-thanks" she said and blushed.

"W- well I made us some hot chocolate and I put on a movie that you may like and I got a lot of blankets if you'll be cold" I said shyly

"W- well I made us some hot chocolate and I put on a movie that you may like and I got a lot of blankets if you'll be cold" I said shyly. And why the fuck did I stutter? That only happened wuth Jimin. Oh shit. Do I like her?

"That's nice of you she said and sat on the sofa with a cup in one hand and a blanket in other. I sat next to her and put on a movie. It was If I stay, a really sad movie.

In between the movie she started silently crying and I hugged her as she sobbed into my chest. She was like a little teddy bear hugging me. She started looking at me and as I notuced that I returned the look. We didn't break eye contect for about 10 seconds, I felt kinda odd but okay I guess.

I then slowly whiped the tear that was falling down her cheek and we got closer and closer. Untill we were only an inch apart from eachother.