•18•

Jimin's POV

"OH NOW YOU CAN SPEAK?!" I kinda yelled at him. "Oh shit, I really can... now can I can fucking murder you with my thoung tehnology" he he replied.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!" he yelled at me. I didn't know what to answer. I just looked down and remained quiet. "Look at me!" He said nearly crying.

I looked at him and tried to hold my tears back. I opened my mouth but couldn't say a thing.

Yoongi started crying. I never see him cry, and now he is. He hugged me so tight and cried into my shoulder. "W- what d- d- did I- I do w- wro- wrong?" He sobbed into my shoulder.

He? What did he do? But really? Why did I do this to myself? He cheated on you... I mean I saw your dreams, they were reallity, and you cut yourself cuz you like this. You just love the feeling of sharp knife drawing lines on your hand... just love it. The voice said.

"Cuz... cuz... I was scared for you...?" I tried to lie. "Why were you scared" he said and let go of the hug. I whiped his tears. He then gently took my hands in his and analise the cuts. He then gave me a sad look and looked back down.

"Cuz,... I- I didn't know if you will... wake up" I quickly said. Damn, I'm getting better at this. Another tear fell down Yoongi's cheek. I wiped it and smiled.

"Do you promise me, Park Jimin, that you will never ever do this again?" He asked and gave me his pinky. I grabbed it and nodded. He then smiled through tears and hugged me again. I kissed his cheek. Damn I'm great at lying.

"I love you so much, you know I couldn't say that before cuz I wasn't able to speak" he smiled and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, and when our lips moved apart quietly whisper "Love you too"

Yoongi's POV

My phone rang. I chacked it and swear at myself.

Unknow number

Baby. Don't say you love him. You love me and I love you. I miss you cutie pie. Can't wait to see you ;)

Shit. Where is she?! She can see me and hear me. The fuck?!!

"Who was that?" Jimin asked. Shit he must not know, he'll be stressed, and he'll cut himself and, and, and. "Oh no one" I said and smiled. He looked at the ground and said something, but I couldn't hear him.

"Hello?" The nurse came to the room "Hi" we replyed at the same time. I quickly turned around and started whiping my tears.

"Ohh... I can see that you can speak again" she smiled and I nodded. "So let me check you just a little and then just rest" she added. "Can I stay?" Jimin asked. "Sorry, but you can't." She said and fake pounted.

Jimin the put his head down and slowly walked out of the room. The nurse then smiled, a bit creppy if you ask me, and started checking me, basicly the same as the doctor some tume ago.

"Okey, you look okey to me" she said and wrote something in her book. What do those doctors even write? "Okey,... so that means I can go now?" I asked full of hope.

She looked at me and tilted her head a bit to right. "No, you can't leave, yet. You have to stay here just in case your condition gets worse" she said and smiled, then walked out of the room.

Man that girl is hella creepy. I miss Jimin. I mean, when I was in that white shit I could see him anytime I want. Maybe if I text him? So I grabbed my phone and text him.

Jimin's POV

New massege from Yoongi💕🐢

Hi... I miss you already
<3

Hi Yoongi :)

Can you come here?
I feel bad and I want
to apologize about that.

It's not your fault that
I did that to myself.
Please just let it go <3

Okey... but only if
you come here ;)

Be there in 5 seconds ;)

I put my phone down and walked towards Yoongi's room. I must not cut now... I can do it later. Tho I promised Yoongi that I won't. You know you like it... do it when he doesn't see it.

Okey fuck who is that voice? But it's true, I love it.

"Hi Jimin" Yoongi said. When did I even walked into the room. "Oh hi" I said and smiled. "Is everything okey, you look kinda pale?" He asked. "Naah... that's your job, being a ghost, if you know what I'm saying" I said and smirked. He giggled... awww Yoongi giggled.

"Can I bring you something else to wear? You look so boring in this white shit" I said and his eyes light up. "If you can change me" he smirked at me. I nodded and walked out to my room.

I walked to the closet, wich Hobi broughed me, cuz I was in the same clothes for a week. I picked some 50 shades of grey oversized t shirt and black sweat pants. And cuz I was so cheezy I also took some christmas socks, they were red with snow flakes, just cuz I can.

I walked back to the room and saw Yoongi sitting excited on his bed. "I'm here chillax" I smiled and sat down next to him.

I started taking of his shorts and when I put them down I saw some cute teddy bear boxers. I smiled at them and he just shyly looked away and blushed. I kissed his knee, just cuz I can, and putted sweat pants on him.

Then I started putting down his shirt. I saw his sixpack. "Oh baby I like what I see" I smirked and he quickly covered his stomach. I then putted on the 50 shades of grey oversized t shirt and looked at him. He looked so cute with his outfit and messy hair. Aghhh so cute.

"Oh Jimin. I lov-" he started but he didn't finished. He just fell down, totaly blacked out.

"YOONGI?!" I yelled sceared.