•21•

Yoongi's POV

Aa soon as Jimin left my phone lit up again.

You got a new message from
Your girlfriend❤

Thank god he's now out.
I never even liked that
"Friend" of yours.

"I can take this any more" I said quietly and throw my phone on the table. Hobi turned around to face me and steared.

"So. The FUCK is this?" He asked. "Nothing" I replayed, I dont want him to be worried about me. My phone lit up again, I tried to reach it, but I was too late. Hobi already had it and looked at the message. He was shooked.

"Are you cheating on Jimin... With a girl? I thought you were gay" he looked at me. Aghh... if I lie to him, he'll think I'm a play boy, wich I'm not! But if I tell him the truth, he'll be worried.

Hobi is my best friend since middle school. Sometimes he's like my mom. I mean he cares for me like I'm a little baby, and he's reallt thoughtful.

"It's her" I said quietly looking down. "What? Who do you mean by her?" My eyes tear up. He saw that and hugged me. I never felt that week before. The flash back came.

Flashback

"Yoongi. I'm here" she said with a sweet smile. She kissed me on the forehead as I and melted at the look of her. She was so beautiful but that night especally.

She wore a cute withe and black dress till her knees and some high black and white socks. She had make up on fleak, mostly black cuz it looked gorgeous along with her beautiful and pure purple eyes, I know purple eyes. She's really pale and has long darg straight hair.

"Did you missed me?" She asked. I nodded and hugged her. She was my nany at the time, okey you can laugh now. I was like 13 years old and she was like 21 year old student. Sje nedded money so my parents called her to babysit me altho I was quite old.

But I liked her company. She made me feel loved, like nobody did.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" She asked. I just stare at her and didn't say a thing. "What about If I stay?" I nodded and she put it on the big screen.

We cuddled while watching a movie and half way through the movie whispered something in my ear. "Sorry what did you say?" I asked her. "I like you" she said it louder.

I can't believe the girl I liked just told me she loved me, and she's older then me. "I like you too" I said and blushed. She looked me with her purple eyes and started leaning in, and then our lips met. My first kiss, and it's with an older girl.

"Not bad for the first time" she said after we went apart and winked at me. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me again.

Fastforward

"Happy 3 month sweetie" she came through the door. "Sushhh... my parents are still here" I said to her and pointed to the kitchen. She mauthed a sorry and walked to my parents to talk to them.

After a while they came from the kitchen, my parents say goodbye and left for a dinner, I was now left alone with her. She smiled at me. She grabbed my hand and I followed her to... my bedroom.

She pushed me to my bed and started kissing me. I like it at first so I kissed her back, she then started pushing her thoung deeper. Okey, I'm not that comftrable.

She then started sucking my neck, I let out a weird sound, now I know it's called a moan but back then I didn't know.

She stood up and walked to her purse, I was lying on the bed with messy hair and shooked about what she just did. She came back with handcuffs. She put them on my wrists and around my bed so I couldn't move.

She started takingg off my clothes, I felt so week. "Noo!!" I yelled. She didn't listen. "Stop it!!" I yelled again, but I couldn't do anything.

I got raped at the age of 13.

Back to the reality

I was crying into Hobi's shoulder. He run his fingers through my hair. "How can this happened to you?" He said. I didn't answer, I knew I would never have a great life. Untill I met Jimin, I wanted to kill myself, but because of my love to him, I'm still alive.

You got a new message from
Your girlfriend❤

Don't cry baby.
I hate seeing you
like that.

I put my phone to Hobi's hands and he red all of the history. She was shooked even more then me. He then just hugged me tight. And we stayed like this for quite a long time.

"I'm sorry cuz you have to see me this week, and cuz now you have a thing more to worry" I apologize. "It's okey Yoongi" he said with a calm voice and rubbed my back.

"When did all of this started?" He asked. "I think w- when I woke u- up from coma, or even earlier?" I sobbed.

"Did you changed the contact?" I shook my head. Why would I do that? "Then it must be someone who could visit you in the hospital." He said. I'll admit, Hobi can be pretty smart sometimes.

"Yes but the shit is that only me, Jimin and doctors came into your room." He then added. "And nobody knows about her, exept us" I added.

Hobi then looked at me and said scared "Do you think one of the nurses did it?"

Let me think, I saw some nurses. Theye were all pale as she was. They were all pretty small, one of them had black long hair, but they were curly as fuck. One of them had short red hair and one of them had long blond hair with bangs. Their tips were colored in green mint.

"Nobody had the hair like her" I said. "You know a thing called,... hair dye" Hobi sad raising an eyebrow.

"Yes but they couldn't be, I can always recognize her eyes, her pure purple eyes" I said thinging about them.