•17•

Jimin's POV

Okey... Jimin woke up... he's not able to speak... okey... cool. I am so messed up. I just had the weirdest thoughts... or dreams... I really don't know. Okey so I think they were dreams since Hobi woke me up or something.

So I was in the room, or I think it was a room, it was more like a car or something, shit to many stuff in my mind right now.

So Yoongi was driving a green car, I think is Hobi's. He was wearing tight blue jeans and a black oversized, and I mean really oversized hoodie, his hair was messy and he was crying... wait Yoongi crying?!

"Why are you crying Yoongi?" I asked. He ignored me or he didn't even hear me. He just drove... and drove. He was wiping his tears while driving. Aghhh I wanna cry when I see him cry.

We soon stopped in front of a house. It was a huge white house with a lot of windows, but only one of them was opened. Yoongi steped out of the car, fixed his hair and put on a smile, a fake one if you ask me. He then walked down to the window and climbed through it. I followed him.

When he was in the house he quietly walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and took something out. He then took that bottle up, I secretly followed him.

He opemed the room, and walked inside. When he opened the light all that I could saw was a little person squished in the bed covered in blankets, shaking a little.

Yoongi walked to the person and hovered over it. He put the blanket down and I could kinda saw a little face smuged in the bed.

"Hi baby" he said to the little creature. "You here" a girls voice said.  Whait... a girls voice?! Is this what happened before the car crash?

"Yes, I'm here" he said and kissed her forehead "I broughed some vodka" he laughed. "Come on Yoongi-ah, you know I don't drink" she giggled and kissed his lips.

Yoongi then stood up and walked to the other side of the room. He sat down behind the piano. The girl then sat down bed and covered herself in blankets, still shaking a bit.

Yoongi put his gental fingers on the key board and started playing. It was beautiful, just aghhhh, melting. Then the girl suddenly stood up and slowly started walking towards the piano.

She then sat on his lap, each leg on one side, their faces only a few inches away. "Tell me, why are you so talented" she asked and kiss the corner of his lips.

Why does everything looks and feels so real?

"Aghh, I am not, stop giving me hope" she said and kissed her ON the lips. ON THE FUCKING LIPS. She giggled.

Why Yoongi?

Then they started making out and soon my eyes opened, and I was in a white room, and Hobi's face was blocking the bright light.

Everything was so real. Was it eve a dream or something else? Ohh, little Jimin is scared? A familiar non face voice said. You know, that what happened before the accident. It said.

Should I believe it? I mean... is it real? Or not?

Yoongi's POV

The fuck?! How did she find me?! No, this is not real. When I'll check the phone, all that I will see, is nothing, I mean just my loch wallpaper, so I'll se Jimin holding a cute teddy bear. I love that photo.

I slowly started moving my hand down and once I turned around, so that the screen was facing me, I was shooked. It really is her.

Unknow number
I miss you baby boy ;)

How did she get my number... AGAIN?!

Unknown number
Why are you ignoring me, my bear bear. I know where you are ;)) And I know you are awake honey <3

The text just arrived. Shit. Now I'm scared. Jimin must not know about this.

I heared someone opened the door. It was Jimin. I smiled to him, he smiled too, but not as he used to. I quickly hide my phone. I don't want Jimin to know about this pshico ex. Only Hobi knows, but I won't tell him, cuz he was also stressed because of me. I don't want to give them even more of stress.

"Hi Yoongi" he said and sat on the bed. "How are you?" He asked. I gave him a gummy smile and sat on the bed. "So I gues that means good, well I'm good to if your wondering" he replied and fixed my hair.

I then moved to his lap, one leg on eah side. I put him as close to my face as I could, but we weren't touching. I giggled and so did he.

I ran my fingers through his cotton candy hair and pulled him into a kiss, put our lips didn't touch. They were just a little apart, enough to tease him.

He smirked and looked at my lips sexualy. Now I couldn't help myself and kiss him. It was a deep kiss, and it felt amazing, since you know I couldn't do that in like forever.

When we moved our lips apart, I just hugged him around his waist. I started crying, I don't know why. I felt happy and sad and... everything at the same time. Ughhh, I hate feelings.

He brushed his fingers through my hair. "Cry Yoongi, just cry" he said that even tho he didn't know why I was crying. I let go of the hug and just sat in his lap. I grabbed his hands and just hold them.

And that is when I noticed something. His hands were wraped in something... but why? I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "It's nothing" he said looking away from me, and hide his hands behind his back.

I then grabbed his hand and rolled up his sleeve. I unrapped the fabric on his innerarm and just looked from shook. It said YG and it was cutted in his arm. That's me.

I then grabbed his other hand and did the same, it said WHY. So putting this together it said WHY YG. Why Yoongi?! And it was carved into his skin.

"THE FUCK JIMIN!" I yelled.