•37•

Jimin's POV

I walked towards the bathroom with a knife in my hand. It's a new one and it's really pretty, I kinda wanted to use it. I finished up pretty quickly. A few bloody lines appeared on my milky white skin. I then wraped them  so the blood would stop and I carefully cleaned the knife.

I took my phone and tracked down Yoongi's phone. Don't worry, I'm usually not a stalker. Caught in a lieeee. I saw they were at the ****** train station. I walked to my car and started driving towards it.

As I came I saw something that I didn't like.

Zoey's POV

I took my phone out and called Lisa.

Hey, Lisa here

Hi Lisa, it's Zoey
Do you remember me?

Of course I do.
How've you been?

Great.
How bout you?

Good I guess.
Blackpink is together again, you know?

Yes

How do you know?

Umm... well was Hobi with you?

You mean famous J- Hope?

Yes, let's call him that

Well yes, how did you know?

Umm...
Long story short,
He's ex

Ohh... why the fuck?
What happened?

You remember the voice
I told you about it a long time ago

Oh yeah I do

Well it's back so it made me
brake up with him

Oh shit.
Do you need to talk?

Not that important right now
Tell me the name of the nearest train station there

Oh, lemme think
It's ******* train station

Okay thanks

Why you ask?

I need to find Hobi now
Byeee

By-

I cut her off. I quickly typed the name of the train station on my phone and sat in the car. I started driving towards it. You'll regret it. Not the right time, and no I will not.

Hobi's POV

My eyes were closed when I suddenly felt strange lips on mine. I kissed back thinking it was Zoey but when we broke the kiss I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi. At that moment I didn't care much and I kissed him again pulling him closer to my body. I could still feel the taste of Soju in his mouth. It felt bad but at the same time really good.

We were kissing for about, I don't know 10 minutes, when something interupted us. Not so tall man broke us apart and hit Yoongi, and then kicked me yelling "Stay away from him!"