•26•

Yoongi's POV

What? How did he know she is still bugging me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked hoping that he won't notice that I was lying. "About this" he said and shook my phone in his hand.

I bit my lip so I woudn't cry. "Cuz I didn't want you to worry for me" I answered and looked down playing with my fingers. Hobi came closer to me and hugged me. I hugged him back, tear falling down my cheek.

"This girl is crazy, you should tell me that she is texting you all the time" he said as he patted my back. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry" I said into his shoulder.

You got a new text from
Agust D sucker👅

Hey

Hey?

Baby?!

Hello?!!

What the fuck answer me?!

Hobi?!

Yoongi?

Is Yoongi okey?

Why are you ignoring me?!!

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Hobi yelled as he read the message. "Does this bich ever guve up?" He asked a bit mad.

"Hello?" a knock inturupted our conversation. "Yes?" Hobi asked. "Is Yoongi awake?" We heared the nurse. "Yes, yes I am" I said and the nurse came in.

"How are you?" She asked and touched my forehead, like I had a fever. "Yes I feel great, I'm quite used to falling asleep so no worries" I smiled. "Okey, I'm gonna leav you two alone now" she gave us a bit creepy smile and left.

"You should lay back down and get some rest. You are probably tired from all of this drama" Hobi said and gently pushed me back on the bed. Wait what?

Then it hit me. What the fuck am I doing in hospital? Why did I fell asleep? What drama? What happened? "WHERE IS JIMIN?!" I yelled.

Hobi looked at me scared "just lay down, everything is gonna be okey" he said and hugged me tight.

"Is he okey?! Where is he?!!" I asked scared. "He's okey don't worry" he said and hugged me even tighter.

I pushed him away, strugled out of the bed and started running. I reached the nurse and was sobbing "W- whe- where i- is P- P- Park J- Ji- Jim- Jimin" I asked with my face full wet of tears.

"He's in the first room on the end of the hall on the right" she said "but you shouldn't go there now" she tried to finish but I was already running. Just before I reached the door I felt a dark droping on my eyes "OH NOT THIS TINE YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled to myself and opened the door.

I gasped at the view. There was Jimin, motionless on the bed.

Is he dead?

Jimin's POV

I opened my eyes and saw bright light. Am I in heaven? I leaned back and started falling down into... a pool full of water? But in a blink of an eye I was getting up in a sitting position on a hospital bed? The fuck just happened?