•3•

Yoongi's POV

Ahh. That brushing through my hair again. Am I still in the hospital with my mom. No, wait a minute. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in Jimin's lap. What the fuck?! How did I even get there. His hand was brushing through my hair. I actually liked it but still.

I quickly closed my eyes when I saw he looked at me. He started lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes like I he just woke me up. "Hey sleepy head. The movie is over and we have a pratice in 15 minutes" he said while smiling.

I stood up and looked around. We were alone. I just noticed that now. The fuck?! "Where are the others?" I asked. "Oh. They already left. I wanted to give you extra 5 minutes for sleeping" he said and looked down.

"Thank you Jimin. Shall we go now?" I said to break the akwardness between us. He stood up and started slowly moving. I grabbed his had and started running. He did the same and we were outside in 4 seconds.

"Who will drive?" I asked. Hoping he's gonna do it, since I am not allowed. "I can do it" he smiled and grabbed car keys. After 7 minutes we arrived to the studio and walked into the pratice room.

Everybody were stearing at us. Rapmon gave Jimin a teasing look, wich made Jimin look down and... umm... blushed? "So did you sleep enough?" Kookie asked. "Yes I did. Those extra 5 minutes really helped me" I smiled back at him.

We then started dancing. Today we filmed our dances. The bast one was War of hornone. We were just messing around. After we finnished we watched the video. Hobi started laughing when I was on Kookies shoulders, rapping my part.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. He laughed even louder. "Did you saw what you did?" He replayed with a question. He was now crying of joy. "Does it look like I saw it you stupid?" I said. "You hit Rapmon in his face and you didn't give a fuck" he then finally said. "Here I'll show you" he said and reversed the video. Then I saw it. "Sorry Rapmon" I said holding my laughing. "It's okey I gues." He smiled at me.After we watched all of the videos we drove back home.

When we were home, Jin told us that tomorrow we have a day free. "What should we do?" Hobi asked. "Let's... umm... let's go to the amusement park" Tae said. We all agreed. Rapmon then called and got us 7 tickets.

So the next day we woke up, eat our breakfast got dressed and drove to the amusement park.

Now I'll tell you a little fashion shit or what ever it's called. Jin was wearing tight jeans with a pinkish t-shirt. Rapmon had black jeans with a white shirt, I mean so basic. Tae surprised me. He wore some baggy dark blue jeans and a red gucci shirt. And of course a bandana. Kookie looked hot af. He wore blue jeans with a white shirt. Simple but hot. Hobi was wearing green shorts and a flower pattern t-shirt. Hobi style, no fashion at all. And then there was Jimin. He wore skinny black jeans and a over sized black shirt wich looked so cute with his cotton candy hair. Fuck he looked so sexy.

Jimin's POV

Why is Yoongi looking at me like that? He's been stearing at me for about 3 minutes. I mean I am stearing at him right now. I mean I can't resist. He looks so fucking hot. Although he's wearing skinny black jeans and a black t-shirt with some white circles, but it looks so sexy with his mint hair. I just want to kiss him. Oh not fucking again Jimin. Stop thinking about that.

"Hey, are you too having a stearing competition?" Kookie interupted my thinking. "Yes, is something wrong with that Justin Seagul?" Yoongi answered before I could. "Sorry Yoongi" Kookie said and raised his hands. He then turned to Tae and I bet I saw him winking at Tae.

"Okey. Where should we go first?" Hobi asked excited. "Let's go to the haunted house" Yoongi teased Hobi. Hobi gave him a mad look. "So I can see you, isn't enough seeing you everyday?" He added "Nice one Hobi" Yoongi said and gave Hobi a high five.

Yoongi's POV

"What about that roller coster?" Jin asked and pointed to the blue roller coster. We all agreed and walked towards it. It was a two sit one. Jin sat with Rapmon, Kookie with Tae, I sat with Jimin, this hot creature, and Hobi was alone. Untill a cute girl sat next to him. She didn't look korean. Probably from Europe. She started talking to him in english and I saw his sceared face.

She saw he was confused, so she started talking in... hmm... korean? She could talk koren just like us... like the fuck?! He then smiled at her and they started a conversation. She had long brown hair, and brown eyes. She looked quite short. She was wearing high wasted jeans and a huge oversized shirt yellow colour, and yelow all stars. I winked at Hobi and he blushed.

"The ride is going to start" we heared a robotic voice. I turned to Jimin who was looking sceared in his hands. "Are you sceared?" I asked him. "Umm... no... I am Totally fine" he lied. I put my hand on his. He looked at me still a bit sceared. "Don't worry I'm here" I said then and started moving my hand back to me but he stopped me. He grabbed it and intertwined our fingers.

Then the ride started. It was a short one with a lot of hoops. I could hear Hobi screaming and that girl laughing. She grabbed his hand so he would stop, but he just freaked out. He then soon started laughing and they both laughed.