•40•

Zoey's POV

What did he just say? D- did he say I love you? Even tho he's alsmot dead. "H- Hobi?" I asked carefully. He didn't move. "Hobi!" I said louder as my eyes became teary. I started crying heavily.

I looked at his peacefull face and cupped it with my hands. "I- I love you t- too" I said in between the sobs. Still no reaction. What am I supposed to do. It's my fault he's like this now. I looked at my legs and bit my lip. "I- I wish I didn't br- broke up with y- you" I said and cryed.

I cried and cried, it felt like forever. I didn't know how to wake him up. Then I remembered cartoons which I love watching and usually a kiss wakes the person up. So I kissed him. The kiss was salty since I was crying but still felt right. I broke the kiss and looked at him full of hope. He still didn't open his eyes, mean while my eyes started closing.

I fell on Hobi and everything became black.

Hobi's POV

I felt something fell on my stomach. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Zoey lying on me. Her eyes were closed. Is she dead? Did she die? What's going on. The girl stending next to Yoongi noticed that I was confused and quickly but carefully she and Yoongi removed Zoey of me and layed her on the floor.

"What's going on?!" I asked at the urge of crying. "Don't worry about her, she'll wake up soon. You know she has a de-" the girl started but I stopped her "Yeah, I know she has Narcolepsy" I said. I tried to lift myself up into a sitting position but couldn't make it due to the pain in my head.

"Oh, Jimin pushed you down on the sharp stones and you hit your head pretty hard" Yoongi said. "I fixed everythig. Don't worry, your head will hurt for a few days and then everything will be back to normal" the girl added. Everything, what about my broken heart?

The girl started coming closer to me and looked at my eyes. "You seem familiar a little" she said and carefully watched my face. "I- I'm J- Hope from BTS" I said confused. Am I really that diffrent in real life? She then turned to Yoongi and pointed at him "And you must be Suga right?" She said with a smile. He just nodded.

She turned back to me and looked in my eyes, probably shecking if they are okay "May I ask for you name?" I asked to break the akwardness betwesn us. "Oh, sorry I forgot you don't know me. I'm Ah Ro, Zoey's old friend. She called me so I can help you, I know a lot about healing stuff thanks to my father" she said with a bright smile.

I smiled back as Zoey started opening her eyes. "Zoey" Ah Ro said sweet and carefully lift her into a sitting position. "Ah Ro, did Hobi wake up?" She asked with her eyes still a bit closed. "I did" I said and as soon I did her eyes opened widely. "H- Ho- Hobi are you o- okay?" She asked. This is the first time we spoke since she broke up with me.

"Y- yes I am, but can we talk?" I asked without even thinking. She nodded and looked down. "Let's go" Yoongi said and grabbed Ah Ro by her hand as she followed him out of the apartment.

"S- so wh- what do y- you want t- to talk about" she asked scared. She rubbed her eyes whuch were red, red like she was crying. "Firstly, don't be scared and don't cry" I said and brushed my fingera gently over her cute redish cheeks. She just looked down and nodded.

She then took a deep breath which was still a bit shaking since she probably cried before. "Why did you cry?" I asked. "Well, I was really scared that you won't wake up" she said and blushed even more. "Aghhh so cute" I fanboyed quietly.

I then slowly lifted my body into a sitting position and taped the empty space next to me, so she would sit next to me. And she did so. "So that means you care bout me" I continued the conversation. She blushed even more. "Well, y- yes I d- do care about y- you" she said and a little smile appeared on her face.

Without saying anything I pulled her into my arms, so now I was hugging her. Firstly she was stone hard and then she relaxed and her body fited mine perfectly, like the old days. I started playing with her hair, she always liked when I did that. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed it.

"Why do you still care bout me? You broke up with me." I asked and her body suddenly became hard again. Was she scared? "Don't be scared" I said and continued playing with her hair.

"Umm... The truth is, I didn't want to break up with you" she started and then turned so she we made eye contact. "I mean it when I said it" she said. I looked confused at her. "You said what? When?" I asked her. "When you didn't wake up" she said and make a pause so she could look even deeper into my eyes. "I- I love you Hobi" she said. I couldn't help myself but kiss her.

The kiss was long and it felt so good. I missed her. I missed her so much. I then remembered that I have something in my pocket. I gently pushed her out of my hug and stood up.

Zoey's POV

What is he doing now? Does he hate me? Cuz I broke up with him even tho I still love him. Or does he hate me now, cuz he dosn't love me. "What a- are you doing?" I asked a little scared. "Something" he simply replyed and took something out of his pocket then turned around.

____________
40 chapter finnished.
I can't believe this book is actually working, I mean you keep reading it even tho sometimes it doesn't make any sence.

Thank you so fucking much for your support and everything you do

Lobe you ❤❤