•49•

Yoongi's POV

"You can now open your eyes" Jimin said.

I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror. Ironically right. I saw my reflection. I wore skinny ripped blue jeans paired with an oversized black t- shirt, I had mint, still a bit wet hair and a beanie on top of it. I was at the amusment park, right before me and Jimin shared our first kiss. I then remember what I did the first time so I turned around and smiled at him.

"Can i kiss you?" I said and leaned in so oyr lips met. I could feel him blushing madly as the kiss continued. I then broke the kiss and looked at him smiling. He was still shooked.

After that I saw Hobi and Zoey behind kissing. I turned Jimin's head so he could see them. I can't wait untill they marriage. Oh wait, won't happen now. They've just met. Jimin giggled and while looking at him.

I took his hand and smiled "We gotta go now" I said and we walked hand in hand towards other members.

When we arrived evreyone was there unless of course Hobi. "Where is Hobi?" Jin asked. "Don't worry, he'll come in a few minutes" I said and smiled.

We waited for 3 minutes and the Hobi arrived. "Where were you?" Rapmon asked. "Ohh... I was... umm... waiting in a line to get a drink" he said and looked down. "Really?" Kookie asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah. We saw him when we were coming here. He was waiting in a line" Jimin said and then secretly winked to Hobi. He mouthed "Thank you" and blushed.

We then started walking towards the exit. "Hey Yoongs, can I have a word with you?" Jin said and smiled. "Of course" I said and we slowed down a little so we were behind all of them. "Babe, we gonna come a lil later" he said to Namjoon, he smiled and blushed at the nickname Jin gave him.

"So you decided to do it" he said "You gave me no choice, tho I did it for Jimin, not for myself" I said and kept staring at the floor. "Okay, okay. I'm gonna tell you now, I'll let you remember everything that happened so you'll be the only one to understand me. I'm diagnosed with cancer and I'm leaving the dorm for my treatment tomorrow. Please don't panic and don't tell them what's really happening. I already made a deal with our maneger to say I went abroad to work on something so fans and members won't worry. So please keep it a secret." He said and weakly smiled.

"Okay I will after one condition. If I can visit you everyday" I said and looked up at him. He nodded "Just don't tell them you are visiting me" he added. "What about Namjoon? Do you not trust him?" I asked him. "I trust him with all my heart, but I can't tell him this, he's gonna break. Please don't tell him, I don't want him worrying bout me." He said and side hugged me. "Don't worry I won't" I said altho I hurt to.

"I have another question" I said and looked up at him. Boy did he grow? "Sure ask" he said and kept looking forward "What even was real?" I asked hoping he would understand "Everything was real untill that moment you blacked out after Jimin pured water all over you. Now everything from the moment when you opened you eyes and saw your reflection in the mirror with that beanie on your head, this is reallity, everything that happened with Sofie, with that car accident, you and Hobi getting drunk, nothing of that happened yet, and it won't happen, since I made sure of it." He said smiling.

"Oh okay, so do I still have Narcolepsy?" I asked him, I mean the accident won't happen and all but still. "You have it, just not that much, you will faint rarely so don't worry much bout that" he said. I didn't even realise that we were already at our cars. "Come on guys let's go I'm hungry" Tae pouted "hungry for me right" Kookie winked at me. "I'll eat you later don't worry, but now I want a fucking sandwich or simething" he said and winked at Kookie. "On a stick" Hobi said quietly from the back. "Okay but for real let's go now" Namjoon said and we split up into our cars and drove to the dorm.

As we arrived at the dorm we ordered some chinese food and ate it when it came at our dorm. We sat on the floor and started diging in. Well mostly the maknae line. I silently watched Jimin eating his food and as soon as he saw me looking at him he blushed and continue eating more shyly.

When we were almost finished Jin stood up and started talking "Okay guys, so I'll be leaving tomorrow morning in Japan to work on something, company sent me there, so I won't be here for some time. But don't worry" he said and smiled "I just wanted you to know that" he added after he saw our shooked faces.

I was the first one to say something."Hope you'll have fun, and don't worry I'll try to take care of the little ones" "Hyung but I'm taller then you, you are the little one" Kookie started "Sush it fetus" I glared at him. "Don't worry hyung I'll help you, after all I'm taller then Kookie so he can just be quiet" Namjoon said and side hugged me.

"I'm sleepy so night night" Tae said, hugged Jin tight "I'll miss you" and he was gone. The same did Kookie and left. Jimin was next one, I could see he was about to cry but he held back the tears. "I'll come to your room later" I stoped him by the waist and kissed his cheek as he was leaving. Then a special moment had Namjoon as he hugged Jin close to himself "I have a special surprice in the room, since your leaving tomorrow" he whispered and winked at him as he was leaving towards their room.

Last one was me. "I'm really gonna miss you hyung" I said and hugged him. "You're gonna see me everyday" he said a bit confused "Sush, let me be emotional for once. Ps text me the address" I said and laughed a bit in his chest "Okay now go, Jimin is waiting for you, he's so fragile" "And you run to Namjoon, and please wait untill Kookie and Tae are asleep... oh who am I kidding they're both 'grown up' enjoy" I said and winked.

I then left into Jimin's room "You okay mochi?" I asked as I saw him cuddled up into a little ball on his huge bed. He obly looked at me with his puppy eyes and I knew exactly what I need to do. I walked towards the bed and sat down on it as I opened my arms "huggies?" I asked and Jimin immediately crawled into my arms.

We cuddled untill we both fell asleep happily in eachothers arms.