Chapter 1

Hi people, my name is Megan (Meg) Nicole Payne, I am 17 years old and I live in London. I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair that is wavy. I live in a 5 room, 4 bath, top floor flat with my best friends Jess, Ella and Chrissy and my sister Logan. I was originally born in Brownsville, Texas but I had to move closer to my family when I was 4 after my mum passed away in a car crash.

I have two older siblings whose names are Liam, he is 20, and Alex, she is 19, and one little sister named Logan, who is 15. My mum and stepmum have a thing for boy names. We were born with the same dad but Liam and Logan had a different mum than Alex and I. We all got the dark brown hair color from our dad but Liam and Logan got a lighter brown eye color while Alex and I got a darker brown eye color. Did I mention that Liam from One Direction is my brother? Whelp if I didn't, now you know.

My best friends are: Jessica (Jess) Cade who is an Irish, Austrailian and Italian 18, soon to be 19, year old that I grew up with. She is originally from Maryland, is loud, outgoing, has your back and loving to all. She has blonde and brown hair, blue eyes and some tattoos. She is a cheerleader and has never lost a fight in her life.

Ella Banks, who is an Italian and French, 18 year old that I grew up with also. She is originally from Temple, Texas, is loud, outgoing and full of love and support. She has light brown hair with blue eyes, is also a cheerleader but she's more of a lover than a fighter.

And Chrissy (Chris) Costanza who is an 18 year old Mexican that I grew up with because she was my mum's god daughter. She was originally born in California but my mum knew her mum before we were born. She has brown and blonde hair with brown eyes. She is a cheerleader and dance/cheer coordinator.

The other girls in our group that I'm not that close to but they are still my friends are Perrie (Per) Edwards (she is 20 years old), Sophia (Soph) Smith (20), Eleanor (Elle) Calder (20), Melodie (Mely) Miller (a cute 18 year old Mexican girl who is outgoing and happy that she has been cheer captain since 9th grade with light brown wavy hair and hazel eyes) and Clarissa (Claire) Hewitt (an 18 year old Mexican and African American girl with brown wavy hair and brown eyes that is sarcastic, outgoing, happy and an all around loving person).

Our best friends that are guys are Harry (Haz) Styles (18), Niall (Ni) Horan (18), Louis (Lou) Tomlinson (21), Liam (Lee) Payne (20), Zayn (Baby) Malik (21), Ashton (Ash) Irwin (20), Luke (Love) Hemmings (18), Michael (Mikey) Clifford (18), and Calum (Cal) Hood (18).

Logan is in the 10th grade, Chrissy, Harry, Michael, Calum, Claire, Melodie, Niall, Jessica, Luke, Ella, and I are in the 12th grade and going to graduate in 6 months. Perrie, Zayn, Sophia, Liam, Eleanor, Louis, Ashton, and Alex are all either working, going to college or just taking nightshifts at work.

The thing is that we weren't always like this. Happy and full of light and excited about the future... The guys' situation a long time ago was that they couldn't and weren't allowed to love. Weird right? Well, let me start from the beginning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~9th grade~

We (Haz, Lee, Ni, Ash, Jess, Soph, Mely and I) were at my house waiting for the others to come. We were listening to the song Young, Wild and Free (which was blasting) while dancing and singing. Ni and Mely were in the kitchen having an eating contest, Lee, Haz and Ash were on a table in the living room dancing, singing and 'stripping' as Soph, Jess and I were on the floor, clenching our stomachs while laughing and I'm pretty sure our faces were a bright, tomato red.

*bang bang*

We heard a banging at the door so we lowered the volume. I stopped laughing as Ni and Mely came from the kitchen and everyone sat down on the couch. I went to the door and opened it, only to be wrapped by huge arms and a tight hug followed, I could recognize that cologne anywhere.

"Hi babe. I missed you so much." Lou said as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and spun me around, I squealed because of how happy I was. Louis got hurt about a month ago playing football and his mum wouldn't let anyone see him or let him go anywhere.

"I missed you too." I said as I giggled. He is my big brother who would help me through any situation when Lee couldn't.

"Hey guys." Lou said putting me back on my feet and hugged everyone else.

Eleanor was happy to see him, she likes him actually but she doesn't want him to know. After everyone hugged and talked for a while we finally sat down on the 3 couches, Liam, Sophia, Niall and Melodie on one, Louis, Eleanor, Harry, and Ella (me sitting on Haz's lap) on one, Ashton, Jess, Chrissy and Calum on the other, Zayn was on the floor with Perrie in between his legs, Luke is sitting next to them (in between Ella's legs) and Mikey and Claire on the other side of Perrie and Zayn.

"So what are we doing today Meg? Anything fun?" Michael asked as Harry started playing with my hair, his fingers running up and down my spine, giving me butterflies.

"Well... We are going to the carnival. After the carnival we are going to the movies and the park because we need to ride our skateboards." I said as I smiled and everyone cheered.

None of us were dating anyone, but it seemed like we were because of how close we are. The thing is that the girls wanted to go out with one of the guys but the guys were "guys", like Jess and Ella said, because they didn't know what love was. I don't think they even recognized or have ever heard the word.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So I'm not going to do the a/n too often because I get tired of it but I hope you liked this chapter! All the chapters are gonna be in Megan's POV not unless I say other wise. Antyways I love you my TACOS and biee!!!

~Angie ^_^