Chapter 2

~at the carnival~

It was spring and it was HOT! Everyone of us girls had our own style, some girlyer and some tom boyer... if that's even a word. Jess and I are the "babies" of the group, but we have a year difference which makes her older, so we get treated like babies and we don't mind at all. Sophia and Eleanor couldn't come with us because they had family stuff to do so Liam and Louis were lonely together.

"So what ride first lads and ladies?" Liam said, he had more manners than the other boys.

"How about the... SPACESHIP 3000!" Niall said jumping up and down as he pulled on Liam, we laughed at how childish he was at times.

We rushed to get in line before it got too long and ended up being first to go in. We stood waiting for it to start, the order was Liam, Louis, Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Melodie, Harry, Me, Jess, Ashton, Calum, Chrissy, Ella, Luke, Michael and Clarissa then some other people. The ride started going, I don't know why but Harry intertwined his fingers with mine, giving me butterflies and making my stomach flip and turn.

"Why are you holding my hand love?" I asked, looking at him as he smiled.

"'Cause I can!" He screamed over everyone as the ride speeded up. The seats we were lying on started moving up, making me squeeze Harry's hand, I could feel the smirk on his face.

"You scared?" He asked as I turned to look at him, him looking back.

"Nope!" I said, pulling my hand away from his.

I looked at everyone else and they were having fun. Zayn and Perrie were laughing at each other, Liam and Louis were lying backwards, Niall and Melodie were talking and laughing, Jesse, Ashton, Calum and Chrissy were bickering over who got to choose the next ride while Ella, Luke, Michael and Clarissa were screaming and laughing with joy, they seemed high. I looked at Harry and he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, pulling my top upwards.

"Nothing." He said, continuing to stare.

"Tell me!" I said. He got closer and told me to come closer. I leaned over and he started tickling me and I squealed.

"Okay, come on love." He said as he stopped and the ride did too.

We got off hand in hand, not noticing it. We looked at everyone else and they were doing the same, even Liam and Louis. We went to every single ride, even the kiddy ones, thanks to Niall and Louis. We ate some funnel cake, churros, hamburgers, hotdogs, etc. It was about 2 when we got there, it was 8 right now.

'Hey Alex! Lee and I are at the carnival so don't worry about us! Hope you're having fun in Germany! I love you! Biee! <3 ^~^ >~<' I texted my sister.

"Come on guys. We have to go on the fares wheel. We will go with buddies!" Ashton said as he pointed to the machine, still holding Jessie's hand as she blushed like crazy.

"Okay come on." Everyone was paired up with the same people they were with in the beginning and we got one cart to our selves. I was gonna be alone with Harry.

Whelp this is gonna be fun...

We got in the cart and instead of being in front of each other, Harry sat beside me.

"So how you been?" He said as I laughed. The cart moved which made me land on his chest. Oww.

"You okay?" He said as he looked at me with those beautiful green eyes of his.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh... Sorry..." I said, pushing my glasses up from the tip of my nose.

Fun fact!

All the girls in the group wear glasses but most wear contacts. Megan, Jess, Ella, Alex and Chrissy wear glasses most of the time but Megan doesn't like contacts so she wears glasses all the time.

"Would you care if I did something right now?" He asked. I shook my head no, not knowing what he was gonna do. Probably something stupid though. A few minutes passed and he didn't do anything.

"What are you-" I started to ask but was cut of by his lips on mine. He looked at me dead in the eyes then he closed them and leaned his head to one side. I closed mine too and leaned the other way. Then I remembered something. He is going out with Taylor.

"Stop Harry." I said. I pushed him off. I pushed my glasses up and turned my back so it was facing him.

"You have a girlfriend Harry..."

"I know but... I like you. I always have actually. Just didn't know how to tell you." He said as he turned his back towards me.

The ride ended not long after that and it was awkward. We left and started heading to the movies on our skateboards. We got there in less than 10 minutes, we had to get popcorn, soda, and candy then go and find our seats.

We did as Liam told us to do while he got the tickets for Paranormal Activity 4. We got everything and sat down, the movie started once everyone got comfortable. I was sitting in between Harry and Liam. This was gonna end up being awkward. The movie started and finished with no problems, other than Harry grabbing my hand but I would pull away and get closer to Liam. Now we had to go home and the boys were having a boys night down stairs while the girls and I would have it upstairs.