Chapter 11

*knock knock*

"Come in." I said, I pushed my glasses up. Harry came in and put his head on my lap.

"Yes?" I asked. I continued to read and he made little circles on my thigh.

"We have to... Have sex now Meg. Zayn is outside. He's gonna make sure it happens." He whispered. I put my book down and took my glasses off.

"Ready?" He asked, I nodded and he played a song for 'the mood'. It is Thinking 'Bout You by Frank Ocean.

A tornado flew around my room

Before you came

Excuse the mess it made

It usually doesn't rain

In Southern California much

Like Arizona my eyes don't shed

Tears but boy they bawl

When I'm thinking 'bout you

I've been thinking 'bout you

Do you think about me still, do ya do ya

He started singing softly as he nipped at my neck. I hummed the tune as he looked up at me. His heart was racing and turning a little bit pinker.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asked as I looked away.

"I don't want to do this so early Meg. Zayn we aren't going to. I'll do something else if you want but not this." He said, Zayn came in and nodded.

"You guys can... Get me a fresh piece of meat. Speaking of, we haven't ate in weeks. Lets go hunting." He said as he left the room and called the other boys. Harry kissed me once more before going to the door.

"I think I like you Meg... I don't know though..." He said before leaving.

I continued to listen and sing to the song as Jess, Ella, Melodie and Chrissy came in. They sat down quietly on my bed as they listened.

No I don't like you I just thought

You were cool enough to kick it

Got a beach house

I can sell you in Idaho

Since you think I don't love you

I just thought you were cute

That's why I kiss you

Got a fighter jet

I don't get to fly it though

I'm lying down thinking 'bout you

I've been thinking 'bout you

Do you think about me still do ya do ya

Or do you not think so far ahead

'Cause I've been thinking bout forever

Or do you not think so far ahead

'Cause I've been thinking bout forever

Yes of course I remember

How could I forget, how you feel

You know you were my first time

A new feel

It will never get old

Not in my soul, not in my spirit

Keep it alive

"Hey ladies we'll be back later. We have to eat. Bye." Liam said as he kissed my forehead and Sophia's cheek.

Harry came in and pecked my lips as the girls 'ooooo'd. We went down stairs and decided to watch The Devil Inside. It was just us 5 in the house at the time. We ran to the corner store of the street and bought ice cream, chips, soda, candy, popcorn, milk shakes and slushies. We bought enough for the boys to get one slushy and milkshake each and a bottle of soda, a bag of chips, 2 candies, a box of cereal, a box of ice cream and a bag of popcorn.

"Sleepover?" The lady at the front said, I nodded in response. We paid and left the store with full hands. We dropped everything on the counter as I separated everything for everyone.

Harry's POV

"Do you like Meg?" Liam asked as I shrugged.

"You do don't you! She's going to be so happy!" He said as the lads and I walked back to the house.

"Wait lads... Their watching a scary movie. Lets go through my window." Liam said as we went to the back window.

"Did you guys hear that?" I heard Melodie say as the other girls said yes.

"I'll go see what it is." I heard Meg say as Jess volunteered to go with her.

"Harry and Ash you two are up." Liam said, shoving us through the window.

"Hello?" I heard Jess say as we followed them through the room.

I looked at Ashton as he nodded his head and we grabbed the girls and lied them down on the bed.

"Harry?" Meg asked as I nodded and kissed her to shut her up.

I looked over at Ashton and Jess and they were having a make out session. I grabbed Meg's hand as we both stopped and looked at the two, Jessie's heart was bright pink and Ashton's was the same.

"Ashton you know how to love!" Meg screamed, getting up while the other boys came in through the window. We looked at the others hearts and Zayn and Louis' were full too. Niall, Calum and Michael were getting there. Liam, Luke and I's barely had anything.

"I love you Jessie... I'm gonna marry you some day... I just know it." Ash said, looking at Jess as they kissed once more before we went to the kitchen.

"We got you boys stuff too but we didn't have too much money so you lads owe us." Meg said as we all laughed.

She was getting something out of the fridge when a blood bag fell out. She picked it up and put it back like it was nothing. The others left, leaving the two of us alone.

"Why would you ever like a monster like me?" I asked as she chuckled and closed the fridge door.

"I don't like you Harry... I love you. And you're not a monster... You're still you but you just have an advantage others don't." She said before she kissed me.

"Come on because you are making me miss the movie." I planted another kiss and we left to the living room, ice cream in one hand and her hand in the other. She sat on my lap the whole time as we ate ice cream with the others and had a blast scaring the girls.