Chapter 36

~later that day~

"What time is it?" I asked Ashton. Calum, Luke, Ashton, Jess and I are in Ashton's car. We are on our way to Adam's so I can change.

"Umm... 4." He responded. We pulled up to the drive way and got out.

"Hurry Meg. You don't want to make them wait." He said.

I ran up the stairs and went to Adam's room. He is at his sister's recital. I grabbed a white floral dress and white Vans. I put my hair up into a ponytail and ran down the stairs.

"Ready." I said.

"That was fast. Come on. Let's go. Hurry Jess!" Ash screamed the last part. Jess came running down the stairs and out the door.

"Where are we meeting?" I asked.

"At Gabe's house." Ashton said.

"No it's at Dana's." Calum responded.

"I thought it was Will's." Jess responded.

"Nope it's Dalton's." Luke said.

"You are all wrong. It's Cole's house. I read Calum's messages." I said.

Ashton stepped on the breaks and made us all hit something. I hit the deck, Jess hit the back of my seat, Ashton hit the back of his seat, Luke hit the radio and Calum hit the window.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" He screamed once he rolled his window down. The guy who almost crashed into us stuck his finger out at Ashton.

"Ashton don't." I said but it was too late. Ashton removed his glasses and turned the car and guy into stone.

"It'll wear off soon." He said and continued to drive. We pulled up to Cole's house, I presume, and knocked on the door.

"Move your butt Dana!"

"Shut up Gabe!"

"You both need to stop! This is my house!"

"Sounds like Louis and Niall arguing." I said.

"And Liam or Zayn intervening." Jess finished. Three boys opened the door and smiled.

"Megan!" One said with curly brown hair. He came over and hugged me.

"Calum!" Another said with black hair and his quiff had some white in it. He walked to Calum and hugged him.

"Luke!" The last one said. He has dirty blonde hair. Cute!

"Hey guys. Can we come in?" Ashton asked.

The boys let go of all of us and lead us inside. They were like Niall and Louis combined. They had Star Wars toys and a lot of action figures. The place had clothes lying around in some places and there was a lot of food on the table and counters.

"ASHTON!" Two boys screamed from the living room. They ran to Ashton. One had black hair and the other had blonde hair.

"Hey boys. This is my girlfriend Jess and Liam's little sister Megan. You all have seen her videos on YouTube right?" Ashton asked and the boys nodded.

"I'm Dana. Dana Vaughns. I'm 14 years old." The one who hugged me said.

"I'm Gabriel Morales. I'm 18. You can call me Gabe." The second boy said.

"I'm Dalton. Rapattoni. I'm 17. You can call me Dal." The blonde on said.

"William Behlendorf. I'm 17. You can call me Will or Will Jay." The black haired one said.

"I'm Cole. Cole Pendery. I'm 16." The one who hugged Luke said.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Jessica Cade. You can call me Jess and I'm 17 years old." Jess said, shaking all the boys' hands.

"I'm Megan. You can call me Meg or what ever you want because that's what everyone does. I'm 15." I said. I shook everyone's hands and tried remembering everyone's names.

"You can remember everyone like this. Dana wears Snapbacks and beanies, Gabe is the cleanest, Dalton is the blonde, Will is the messiest and Cole is the sweetheart. Like you." Luke said and pointed at me.

"Okay. We have all met so lets eat. Wow... I sounded like Niall." Ashton said. We laughed and Jess jumped on his back.

"What are we eating?" Calum asked.

"Food. Duh." Dalton said. We laughed again and Ash tackled Dal.

"Can you guys show us your powers? You said you would." Gabe asked. The boys nodded.

"Me first." Ash said. He grabbed a flower from a flower pot and placed it on the table. He took his glasses off and turned the flower into stone.

"Here Jess. I stoned it for you." He said and gave Jess the flower. She smiled sarcastically as she grabbed the flowers.

"Me next." Luke said.

"Do you have a water bottle and some towels? Oh and a blow drier?" Dalton, Gabe and Will ran upstairs, arguing on the way. They came back with the items asked for and handed them to Luke.

"Thank you." Luke spread the towel on the floor and stripped into his underwear. He poured the water onto his tail and started singing.

"Stop Luke." Calum said but Luke kept singing. Jess and I started walking towards him while the other boys tried stopping us, we didn't stop though.

"Now it's my turn." He said. Calum turned blue and froze Luke.

"That felt good." He said and turned into himself again. I came back to reality, as did Jess.

"Are you going to unfreeze him?" Will asked.

"Nah. I'll do it later. Or Michael can lick him. He's a tiger." Ash responded.

"What about you Megan? I heared you have a power." Cole asked.

"She can show you if you want." Calum said, pushing me towards the boy.

"Give me your hand." I said.

"What?"

"Just do it." Gabe responded. "I'm up next."

"Trust me." I said. Cole nodded and held my hand. His eyes widened once he looked at his arm.

"Look at your heart." I said. He looked down and it was glowing pink.

"I wanna see." Dana said and held my other hand. Cole let go and Gabe held my hand. Gabe and Dana both jumped around and pointed at their arms. Will and Dalton walked up and took their places.

"That's so cool. Wait... What are you?" Will asked.

"I'm not sure of the name but I can see if someone broke or sprained something and I can see their hearts." I said.