Chapter 9

I woke up extra early today to get changed because my cousins wanted me to get them at the airport. They are from my mom's side of the family. I looked at the clock and it said 4 am. I looked over and I didn't see Harry next to me so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Hey Haz? Can I brush my teeth?" I asked as he said yes. I opened the door and he was drinking blood out of a bag.

"You disgust me... Move." I said playfully shoving him away from the sink. His eyes were normally a red when he drank the blood but they were a hazel color this time.

"I'm not a fletchling anymore. Thanks to you I have to drink a substitute for human blood. Luckily we found a sorceress on Friday who gave us steps on how to make it. What time are we picking your cousins up?" He said as I started brushing my teeth.

"6." I simply said, I stared at his fangs. They were long, pointy and sharp. He looked at my arm where the bite is as I finished.

"It isn't your fault." I said as he nodded his head.

"Yes it is. I should have been more careful." He said before taking his shirt off in front of me. He had cuts all over his stomach, chest and back.

"What happened?" I asked as I touched the cuts. He said it was Zayn when they got into a fight.

"Why did you get in a fight?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Come on 'cause you have to change then we have to wake your brother up." He said, putting his shirt on and walking out. I started getting dressed then saw my bandages were bloody.

"Haz can you wrap me up?" I asked as he nodded and did so. I looked at the cut and it was deep. He poured alcohol as I screamed a little.

"Done. Now lets go." He said as he jumped on Liam and Liam grunted. He woke up, got dressed and we left.

~at the airport~

"Hey Paisley and Lesley. How have you girls been?" I said running up to them and hugging them. They are twins but you can tell the difference because they usually have different colored hair.

"We have been good. How have you been?" Paisley said for the two of them as Lesley hugged Liam.

"Did you get taller?" Lesley asked as I shook my head and she laughed. We got their bags and left to their house, picking Chrissy, Jess and Ella up along the way.

"So who is who?" Lesley asked from the front seat.

"I am Chrissy but you can call me Chris like everyone else does." Chrissy said shaking the twins' hands.

"I'm Ella but you can call me Ella." Ella said as she shook their hands as well and we laughed.

"I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess or Jessie for short. Megan and I are the 'babies' of the group. Even though I'm way older than her." Jess said as she did the same as the other girls. We started chatting when Harry asked me a question out of nowhere.

"Why do you like me?" I looked back at him and smiled.

"Because I've gotten to meet the real you. You're funny, cheeky, stupid, annoying, over exaggerative, loud, crazy, loving, supportive and A LOT of other things that I can't name. Why do you wanna know Mr. Styles?" I asked as he chuckled. Liam and Calum had some pink in their hearts now so that was a good sign.

"Because I can. I'm not good for you Megan. So why do you anyway?"

"I know you aren't good for me but I fell head over heels for you the day we met and it's too late to stop." I said simply and continued to talk to the others. We finally got to their home and helped unload the car.

"Home sweet home. Come on!" Lesley said, pulling me inside. Their house is a two story house that everyone loves because their is never a dull moment in there. The girls and I helped the twins unpack while the lads cooked up something to eat.

"Mmmmm... Smells good. What is it?" I asked, Harry and Liam shooed me away from the kitchen. Not long after, we ate and had a blast. The girls and I decided to stay, as did Harry and Liam to watch us.

"Hey Megan. I've been wondering all day about this but why do you have a bloody bandage around your arm?" Paisley asked as I stiffened. I looked at Harry and Liam because they were the cause of the wounds.

"Okay don't think I'm stupid but... I stabbed myself on accident with those pointy thingies you use for the meat and I fell and stabbed myself with a knife when I was cooking." I said as I laughed and everyone else did.

"Well you have bad luck don't you Meg. Do you miss your mom?" Lesley asked as I nodded and looked at Liam as he hugged me.

"I wonder how she is. Come on, I'll show you guys the rooms we will be sleeping in." She added as I nodded and we went upstairs. I ended up losing everyone but Harry upstairs.

"Where are they?" He asked as I shrugged and we laughed. We kept looking up and down the halls and in the rooms. We came to a door that I recognized as theirs.

"Hey guys. What took you all so long? I thought you would have remembered your way around Meg." Liam said as he shook his head. The girls and I would be in their room and the boys would be in the next room.

"Truth or dare Meg?" Jess said as I chose dare.

"I dare you to... Go to the boys' room, tell Harry you need to talk to him then kiss him. We will be right behind you to watch you." She said with a smirk. I got out of the room and knocked on the door. Harry opened the door and he was in his boxers.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked, a face of worriedness came on his face and he nodded.

He closed the door and I pecked his lips. I started walking away but he pulled me close to him and kissed me, making the kiss deep. The girls giggled and went to the room, locking the door behind them. Harry's eyes were closed and the moment felt real. I looked at his heart but their was still no light in it. I made the kiss deeper as I grabbed his hair and he pushed me onto the wall. He started kissing my neck as I moaned and he smirked. We finished our little make out session as I hoped there would be light in his heart but there was nothing. I walked into the room disappointed as Jess, Chrissy and Ella sighed. We explained everything to the twins and fell asleep.