Chapter 10

~10th grade~

So Harry and I have been really close but the girls and I barely see the lads anymore because they are famous now. Booty right? But I miss having my brother around. The girls and I are chilling right now because it's Saturday and there is nothing to do. Through the summer we got Michael to have half his heart full as well as Calum and Niall. Harry, Liam, and Luke are barely showing anything but they have something so that's good.

*ding dong*

"I've got it!" I heard Alex scream from the stairs.

"Eeeeeeekkkk! Liam!" I heard her scream as I ran to the door. I saw Liam and jumped on him.

"I missed you Lee! How was the US? Fun?" I asked as he nodded.

The other 4 came in as I hugged everyone of them. Niall and Melodie flirt everyday and she actually got him to his half percent. They hugged as she laid eyes on him. Jess, Ella and Chrissy moved in with my sister, brother and I because they didn't want to be with their families anymore. Jess had an abusive father so she left and came to me first. Ella had a mother who didn't want her so she came second. And Chrissy came last because her father and brother would beat her everyday. Once everyone was done saying hi we sat down and watched the rest of the movie.

"So how have you lads been?" I asked as they all started laughing and Niall started blushing.

"What's so funny?"

"Niall was talking about Melodie the WHOLE time we were over there." Liam said as we all laughed along and Mel blushed along. We settled down as Liam and I went to the kitchen.

"Did you guys change? Did you guys eat anyone?" I said as he chuckled.

"I'm serious. Harry almost killed me last time." I said as he grew serious with me.

"Yes we did change but the tour bus had a silver cage and a regular one so we could change in."

"Did you guys hurt each other?" I asked as he looked away.

"Did you?!" I said louder.

"Yes okay!" He said as he lifted his shirt up and there were cuts on his stomach, back and chest.

"Harry and I got mad at each other so we kind of fought... Then Harry and Zayn fought, Zayn and Michael, me and Calum, Ashton and Luke, Louis and Niall, Louis and Ashton, Harry and Michael. We all basically fought each other because of the monster inside us. But we didn't eat other people." He said as I hugged him. After the conversation we walked back to the living room where everyone was laughing.

"When a mushroom goes to a party what is he called?" Luke asked.

"I don't know." Perrie said as everyone shrugged and Liam and I sat down.

"A fungi... get it fun-guy." He said as everyone started to laugh. Once we were done with the jokes we decided to play COD.

"Hey Meg, can you get our sweats from the room please?" Jess asked.

I nodded and went upstairs. I got the sweats for the girls and I changed into mine and put one of Liam's old hoodies on. I was about to leave when Harry came in and locked the door.

"Ummm... Harry. What are you doing?" I asked as he sat on the bed. I walked towards him so I could sit next to him but he placed me on his lap, facing him.

"So who's this Adam guy the girls have been talking about?" Harry asked.

"He's a friend. Why do you care anyway?" I asked, he leaned forward.

It took me a few seconds to realize that he wanted to kiss me but he pulled my body closer to his and closed the gap. He made the kiss deeper as he lied me down and he straddled. He slowly pinned my hands above my head with one hand and cupped my face with the other.

"Do you like him?" He asked as I shook my head no.

"Does he like you?" I nodded in response. He started kissing me again as I looked at his heart and noticed there was pink in it.

"Did you miss me?" I asked as he nodded and chuckled.

"What's so funny Styles?" I asked as he stood up.

"The fact that I am faster than your brother." He said as I got up and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hey Liam can you come up here with Sophia?! Zayn can you come with Perrie too?!" He screamed as he smiled and kissed me once more.

"Hey what's up? Everything okay?" Liam asked as the 4 came in.

"Yeah but we are gonna have a little contest outside. And yes you can use your powers." He said as the 3 boys picked us up over their shoulder and we squealed.

"Okay boys no fighting, scratching, heating, biting or cheating. Ready?" Ella said as Zayn changed into his werewolf form, Harry became cold and Liam stayed the same.

"Steady.... GO!" She screamed as the boys started running.

"If I win you owe me something okay?" Harry asked as I nodded. We were tied with Zayn when we finished so he made a bet with Zayn.

"If you win I will... Well you decide but if I win you have to make out with Perrie. Deal?" He said as Zayn nodded.

"I want you to have sex with Meg if you lose." He said as Harry and I's eyes widened but he nodded.

"You know the rules boys. Ready... Steady... GO!" Jess screamed as we ran. Zayn and Perrie ended up winning but they made out either way.

"So you two have to... you know tonight." Zayn said after him and Perrie were done making out.

"Lee do I have to?" I asked as he nodded. We continued on with the day and I remembered something.

"Tonight's a full moon Zayn. Harry can't control himself in a full or new moon remember?" I said as he nodded.

"Haz, you didn't tell her? He has controlled it actually so you are lucky." He said with a smile. I flicked him off and went upstairs to my room. The day passed with screaming and arguing from playing COD.