Chapter 4

~at the cafeteria~

So today went by slow but we had lunch then two periods until the end of the day. The girls and I were sitting at the table waiting for the guys to get to the table.

"Where are they?" Chrissy asked looking around the room for them. I felt a vibration in my back pocket and pulled my phone out.

'Hey sis the lads and I are at Nando's because Nialler wanted to eat here and because Harry wanted to apologize to Taylor. See you after school! xoxo Lee!!!!'

"They are at Nando's. Liam said that Nialler wanted to eat there and Harry had to apologize to Taylor." I said, taking a sip out of my lemonade. The girls nodded their heads and continued on with their conversations.

Harry's POV

"I just told Meg that we are here so she wouldn't worry. Haz can I ask you something?" Lee asked as I nodded my head.

"Why won't you go out with Meg? She's better than Taylor and nicer." He added, shrugging while drinking his Coke.

"I don't like her like that... Plus I have a girlfriend. Well had until last night because of your sister. Hey Taylor!" I said. I got up and hugged her.

"Harry... I have something to tell you." She said as we sat down at the table. I nodded my head for her to proceed.

"I curse you and the boys to not know what love is, you will know what the word is but not the definition or be able to feel it, and to be a certain creature. Niall will be a leprechaun, Zayn will be a werewolf, Louis will be a "wide mouth", Liam will be a "hot head", Ashton will be a male version of Medusa, Luke will be a sea syran, Calum will be like the Yeti, Michael will be a tiger, and you will be a vampire. Until you find out what love is, you will be cursed. The changings will happen on full moons and new moons. You and the boys will also change on random nights because you aren't used to the changes and you can't control them. I forgot to tell you that I am a witch. Oh, and tonight is a full moon so I suggest that you make a silver cage for Zayn and Michael, Ashton will need glasses from now on because he can change during the day, Louis will need something to cover his mouth for a good reason, Luke will have to have water on him at all times because he will change during the day too, Liam needs to stay close to Calum, Niall will have to have food on him at all times or gum and you Harry will have to stay calm and ignore the pulsing of everyone around you, especially Zayn because his blood is venom. Hope you boys have fun. Bye." She finished before standing and leaving. The rest of the week went by and she was right, we are different.

Megan's POV

The boys were acting weird lately so I asked the boys but they wouldn't tell me until I asked Niall.

"Hey Ni what's wrong with you and the lads? You all have been acting... different since Monday and I don't want to worry over spring break because of you boys." I said as he shot me a glare and gulped loudly.

Jess and him are "babysitting" me, as they called it, while the other lads went and got supplies for the week to come. The girls are coming tomorrow morning because they have stuff to do. Niall was sitting on my stomach as we watched TV.

"I can tell you anything right?" He asked, I nodded with a smile.

"Don't think I'm playing okay... The lads and I got cursed by Taylor that we won't know what love is and we are... creatures now..." He said as I started laughing but he covered my mouth.

"I can show you that I am not lying." I nodded my head in response as he dragged me to the kitchen to get an apple then to my room.

He closed the door as I sat down on the bed. He put the apple down and spit his gum out. Almost instantly, he started growing and building up muscle, his teeth sharpened and his eyes greened. I backed up in shock and that's when Jess came in.

"What is-" She started, I pulled her into the room and gave Niall the apple. He changed into his regular size and sat down beside us.

"Now do you believe me?" He said as I nodded my head and he explained to us what the others were. The boys got back once he finished and I ran to them before Niall could grab me, Jess following.

"Why didn't you guys tell me about what happened Monday?" I said as they all dropped the bags and looked at me.

"Huh?! I had to figure out what happened from Niall instead of from my own brother?!" The boys sat down on the couches as Jess and I sat down on the floor, I was sitting on her lap.

"Look Megan... We changed because of Taylor and we didn't want to tell you girls because we didn't want you to worry." Ashton said, he twiddled with his fingers.

"Show me."

"What?" Harry said as we locked eyes.

"Show us what you guys are. We have already seen Niall so we want to see everyone else." I said, Jess nodded.

Liam sighed but stood up with Niall next to him. Niall punched him and flames came up as his hair and body. Calum stood up and froze Liam, the ice melted and Liam was back to himself again, leaving the carpet burned. When Calum 'turned' he turned blue all over and left the spot where he was standing frozen.

Zayn and Michael got up as they took off their shirts, the other lads then chained them to the wall with silver chains. Zayn changed into a werewolf and Michael into a tiger. They changed back into their regular selves.

Ashton took off his glasses and turned the roses I had into stone, his hair turned into snakes like Medusa's would.

The boys brought a blow drier and some towels as Luke stripped into his boxers, he lied down on the towel and poured water on his legs that turned into a tail. He then started singing and turned into a hideous creature with long teeth and nails but his voice was hypnotizing. The boys dried him up and it was Louis' turn.

Louis asked Liam to give him a raw steak. As told, Liam came back with the steak as Louis' mouth got wide and his teeth sharpened, he started tearing the meat apart and gave some of it to Michael and Zayn after he was done and changed into himself. Harry was the last to go and I wondered what he was. Liam brought a blood bag and gave it to Harry, Harry stuck his fangs out and bit into the bag as he drank all the blood.

"Wow... That was scary... And sickening... You have to tell the other girls. Or do you want us to tell them?" Jess asked as they nodded. She went up stairs and called the girls.

"You four are disgusting." I said pointing at Tomo, Mikey, Zayn and Haz as everyone laughed.

Jess came down stairs a little while after and sat in the living room with the rest of us. The rest of the day went by and the boys and Jess decided to stay. The boys borrowed clothes from Liam and slept in the living room while Jess borrowed from me and slept in my room. I went to the kitchen and got two glasses with milk and a stack of cookies for Jess and I.

"Good night boys. I love you guys." I said as I kissed each of them on their forehead, they kissed my cheek in return.

"Meg?" Luke said as I kissed him last and he pecked my cheek.

"Yeah?"

"What's love?" He said as he patted the space next to him for me to sit on. I looked over at the other boys and they were curious too. I sat in between him and Liam as I thought of the right way to explain it.

"Love is... Putting someone else and their needs before yourself and your needs. Love is a problem in math, a battle in history, a reaction in science and a heart in art. Love is something that cannot be discribed but felt. Now go to sleep lads because we are leaving at 5 tomorrow." I said as I got up, went up the stairs and they turned the TV off.

"What happened?" Jess asked once I gave her her milk and cookies.

"They asked what love is." I said as she nodded and ate. We finished the cookies and milk and went to sleep.