Chapter 5

~the next morning~

"AHHHHH!" I screamed as I shot up front my bed. I could feel myself heating up more and more every passing second.

"Hey it's okay... It's okay... It was just a dream... Just a dream..." Jess said as she pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. It was the same stupid nightmare.

My mom used to get beat by my uncle and I would too. I would dream about him every night when I moved to London. My mom died in a car crash but the car that hit her was my uncle's car and he was in it. The dream started fading as I grew older but would come and go as it pleased. My uncle ended up going to prison for abuse, rape, sexual assault, theft and other stuff.

"What happened? Is she hurt? Shit she's heating up." Liam stormed into the room, being his hot head self, with Luke and Niall, Niall was in his changed self.

It was 1 in the morning when I looked at the clock. Liam cooled down a bit, picked me up and carried me downstairs. I could feel his hot skin on mine as I heated up faster and I felt like passing out. I could hear Zayn and Michael roaring and howling in the basement, they were trying to get out. We got downstairs and he gave me to Calum so he could cool me down. When ever I had the nightmares I would get extremely hot, I would take a bath in ice to cool myself down to my normal temperature.

"I got you... Just stay up Megan... Stay up..." I heard him say faintly before I passed out.

.
.
.

I woke up in the tub with my bikini on and Calum next to me. He was playing on his phone. I moved a bit to get comfortable as he shot up from his phone to look at me.

"Hey you're up." He said happily. I nodded and asked how long I had passed out for.

"Barely an hour. You had us worried." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"Why? Liam is used to it already. Can you cool it some more please? I'm sweating in here." I said as he nodded. He dipped his finger in the water and it became colder.

"Yeah he is but... You didn't have a pulse... Lee and Jess started panicking while Lou and Ash tried calming them down. Zayn and Michael are still down stairs in their form which will wear off soon. Harry left with Luke to pick the girls up and Niall is in the kitchen making breakfast."

"How are Lee and Jess?" I asked as he chuckled lightly.

"They are asleep on the couch. It's funny 'cause they said they wouldn't sleep until you woke up. You feel cooler?" He said as I chuckled and nodded. He helped me stand up and got me some clothes that Jess picked out. We left the restroom and headed downstairs once I was done changing.

"MEGAN! YOU'RE UP!" Ni screamed. He ran towards me and bear hugged me, Calum running towards the stove.

"Yeah I am... Are they up?" I asked as he shook his head no then walked to the kitchen.

"Waffle?" He asked as I nodded my head and made my plate. I made everyone else's plate too just because I am nice. Harry and Luke came back with the other girls as we finished our meal.

"MEGANBOO!" I heared Luke scream. He tackled me to the ground and hugged me.

"I thought you were dead MeganBoo." He said as he looked at Harry and got off. I got up and was hugged by Harry.

"I thought I wasn't gonna see you again. I would have been alone and I would miss you." He said.

"Well it didn't seem like you would the other day when you kissed me on the fares wheel and here but you told Taylor that I mean nothing to you." I said pushing him off and going upstairs.

"Haz, do you need some ice for that burn?" Calum said as he shot a snowflake from his finger into the air. I got to my room as I heard laughter and foot steps coming behind me. I looked back and it was Liam. I walked into my room and lied on the bed.

"You okay?" He asked at he lied down next to me.

"Yeah... I just like him but have no chance... T-That's all..." I said as I hugged him.

He had cooled down and was playing with my hair. Perrie and Soph came in, they wanted to get me ready for the trip. I ended up wearing black sweats, pink Vans, a black 'obey' SnapBack and a pink tank top with a side braid like the other girls but they had different colored shirts and Vans. We went down stairs and saw Zayn on the table in his werewolf form while Harry and Louis were hissing at him. They got no where so I went up to Zayn.

"Zayn. Listen to me. You have to over power the wolf in you. Remember me? I'm your little sister Megan." I said as he looked at everyone in the room. He raised his hand like he was gonna hit me, but instead changed to himself. I hugged his naked self, not caring.

"Thanks Meg... I will do that from now on. Boys loosen up will you?" He said as Harry pulled his fangs back and Louis had his normal mouth back. Michael came from downstairs as himself looking confused at everyone.

"Can I have some waffles? And some shorts please?" Zayn asked as we all laughed and Liam handed him his boxers and shorts.

After everyone loaded up we sat in the living room and watched Finding Nemo. Every girl was sitting on her crush's lap other than me, I was sitting on the floor in between Harry and Michael. It was about 4:30 when we finished watching the movie. We decided to leave now so we would have more time at the beach. But the thing that worried me was that they don't have silver cages at hotels or beach houses. Well this is gonna be fun! Note the sarcasm.