Chapter 28

I woke up screaming and gasping for air as Adam came over and held me tightly to his body.

"It's okay. It was just a dream. Are you okay?" He said as I nodded and got up.

I placed my hands on my head as I paced back and forth across the room. Once I had my breathing under control I grabbed my bag and went to the restroom. I got ready and went to the room to brush my hair and check my phone.

'Megan. Please come back. We do need you. And Harry is a psychopath! Please come back! He said that if you give him another chance he won't mess it up. ~Leprechaun.'

I shook my head and brushed my hair as Adam walked in with jeans and his hair in a quiff.

"Ever heard of a shirt?" I asked, looking at him up and down as he chuckled.

"Yeah but I choose not to wear one." He said as he walked over and pecked my cheek but I accidentally hit him in the eye with my brush.

"Oh my guird. I'm so sorry." I said as he lied down on the bed and held his eye. I walked over and lifted his hand from his eye so I could see, a little cut filled my sight.

"You're such a baby." I said as I pushed him and he chuckled. He got up and pulled me towards him by the waist as I continued to brush my hair.

"Adam do you know where my bow is?" A little girl asked from the door as we looked at her.

"Yeah it's on the kitchen counter." He said as she looked at me.

"I already checked there." She said as I looked at Adam and he sighed.

"I'm Megan. If you want I can lend you a bow of mine." I said as she smiled and nodded. I went to my bag and pulled out my bag of bows. I tossed it to her as she left.

"Oh. My name is Jasmine. But you can call me Jas." She said as she came back and placed the bag on the bed.

"You can call me Meg." I said as she nodded and left again.

"Is that your sister?" I asked as Adam nodded and placed his head on my shoulder.

"You gonna change?" I asked as he nodded and went to the closet. He got changed and we went downstairs. Jas was sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal, watched Sponge Bob.

"You want a cereal?" Adam asked as I nodded and I sat next to Jas.

"Are you my brother's girlfriend? Or are you the girl he talks about every single day? The one he went to the library with." She asked, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"I don't know if we are going out, it's his call. But I am the girl he went to the library with." I said, she nodded and he came back.

"Then it's a yes." He said as I smiled and he sat on my lap.

"Where's my cereal?" I asked as he shrugged.

I pushed him off and went to the kitchen. I got my cereal and went back but Jas and Adam were already at the door. I sighed and put my cereal in the fridge.

"Okay baby girl. Have fun and don't get into anymore fights." Adam said as she nodded and got out the car.

"She fights?" I asked as he nodded.

"That adorable little girl?" I asked as he nodded again. We arrived at our school and got out the car.

"Do you want something?" He asked as we stopped at a vending machine. I shook my head no and he got two granola bars and a water out. He handed one granola bar and the water to me.

"Thanks." I said as he nodded and I slipped them into my backpack. He grabbed my hand and walked me to my locker then left to his.

"Megan." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Jess gasp.