Chapter 17

He lied me down and wrapped his arms around my waist. I nuzzled my face into his neck as my breathing calmed down some more.

"Get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

Get out, get out, get out of my mind

Come on come into my life

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing." He started to sing.

I looked up at him and kissed him. He got on top of me as he made the kiss deeper. He started touching my stomach and face as I flinched in pain.

"You haven't seen yourself have you?" He said as I shook my head.

He got up and picked up one of my little mirrors and handed it to me. I looked at my face and it was bloody and bruised, I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face up a bit. Harry came in as he handed me a pair of black sweats, a pink tank top and my vans. I slipped everything on and went down stairs, grabbing my 'princess' Snapback.

"Hey love... You wanna go to the store with Ella, Melodie and I?" Jess asked as I shook my head and the girls left.

Harry, Ashton, Liam, Sophia, Luke, Niall and I were the only ones in the house. I went to the kitchen and made myself a cereal. Ashton came over and took my hat as he looked at my face.

"Like something you see or are ya gonna make fun of me too?!" I snapped at him.

"No I'm not gonna make fun of you... And no I don't like what I see. What did you do to make those girls do this?!" He snapped back as I shrugged.

"Don't give me that shit Megan! You did something!" He said as I got up but he pushed me to the wall. The boys came and Harry pushed him away.

"Why don't you fucking hit me already?! Beat me like those girls did for no reason! I told you I don't know why they beat me but they were pretty pissed! If I were to have had no mercy on them they would be hurt and not me Ashton! Stop accusing and letting your mouth run when you don't know what you're fucking talking about!" I snapped as I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Harry came over and placed his head on my stomach once he made me lie down.

"You okay?" He asked as I shrugged and watched TV. Ashton came over and sat on the edge of the couch.

"Hey Meg I'm sorry... I'm just upset." He said as I shrugged and played with Harry's hair.

Harry soon fell asleep and I got up. I went into my bedroom and sat down on the bed. I checked my phone and had 2 new messages. Who could it be? I unlocked my phone and there were 2 numbers. One was Lesley's and the others was unknown.

'Hey beautiful! How have you been feeling?! Do you have a hang over? Anyways I wanted to say that the party was AWESOMELY AMAZING! I wanted to make sure you are fine and all but I gtg cuz Paisley and I are going on a date! EEEEEEEKKK! Excited but peace!' It read as I chuckled. I looked at the other when Ella, Melodie and Jess came through the front door.

"No it was not! It was a Twix!" I heard Jess say annoyed.

"It was a Kit Kat! Isn't that true Mely?!" Ella asked as Mel shrugged and dropped off all the bags she had.

"It was a freakin' Twix Ella! You can ask Meg! What chocolate did we make the boys eat because they got dared to. We got that candy and we put pickle juice, milk, raw eggs and syrup on it." Jess asked as I laughed, remembering that day.