Chapter 7

~4 days later~

Well it's been 4 days and I've gotten a little bit of a tan every time we went to the beach. We are going to Boomerang Billy's to eat today because pizza was not cutting it. The boys change at night but we lock them up in the bathroom. Bad idea because Zayn and Ashton ended up destroying the door so we owe the hotel a new one.

"Hello, welcome to Boomerang Bill's Beach Bar and Grill. How many?" The nice lad said at the counter. He is cute. Liam shouldered me after the boy smiled at me shyly.

"Umm... 20..." Zayn said, he counted. The boy led us to the back of the restaurant which is right next to the ocean.

"What would you like to drink?" He said as everyone ordered and left me to talk last.

"And you miss?"

"Ummm... Dr. Pepper please?" I said, Harry and Liam stared at him hard. He left and we all chatted away.

"Do you like him Megan?" Liam finally asked as I looked at him.

I shook my head no and we continued to chat. I honestly don't but he is cute. He came by with the drinks and out of nowhere I hear Harry talk.

"Yeah but Meg and I are very happy. Right love?" He said, pecking my cheek as I blushed madly and nodded. The boy took our orders and left, a sad kind of smile on his face.

"You did that on purpose didn't you Harry Edward Styles?" I said as he blushed and everyone laughed.

He intertwined his fingers with mine as I looked around but didn't see the bus boy. I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed as he leaned over and peeked my cheek, making me blush again.

"Is it okay if I hold your hand? I'm kind of... Home sick." He said as I nodded and everyone continued to chat away.

~after leaving and getting back to the hotel~

"But I want a movie night Lee! I am not going to leave you alone until you let us have a movie night!" Niall whined.

He was wrapped around Liam's leg trying to hold him but Liam just became a hot head and Niall let go, he then decided to change.

"Liam James fucking Payne! You are gonna let us have a movie night and that is final!" Niall snapped before turning back into his regular self and laughing.

Liam, being the 'obedient and mature' brother he is, agreed to the movie night and we watched Insidious. I was with Harry, Jess and Ashton on one bed as the others were on the floor, couch or the other beds. I was sitting in between Harry's legs with Jess in between Ashton's legs beside us.

"Do you love me?" Harry whispered in my ear, making me jump a little bit at the warmth of his breath.

"I... I don't know... Why?" I said looking at him. He shrugged and gave me his 'just asking' face before pecking my cheek.

The movie was good and I screamed from time to time which made everyone else scream, even Harry and Ashton as Jess and I laughed. The movie finished and we left to our rooms. Liam and Sophia are sleeping on one bed, Jess and Ashton on another, Ella was on the couch and Harry and I were on the last bed. The boys fell asleep once we got to the room so us girls decided to talk. We sat on the floor in a small circle.

"Do you... Think I'm going to make it?" I asked, the girls knew what happened and I showed them to prove it. They all looked at me, not knowing what to say.

"You will love... You will..." Jess said as she scooted closer and hugged me.

"We love you girl and there is no way we are going to let you do this alone." Ella said as she snapped her fingers and we laughed.

"Okay... I have a question." Sophia said as we nodded.

"Do you think they are going to know what love is? So far I've been flirting hard and Liam isn't 'falling head over heels' for me." She said as I looked at Liam's heart which was black. I shook my head as she sighed.

"We need to do more... We need to be extra loving... Not just for them but for Megan... Okay?" Jess said as they nodded their heads.

We all decided to sleep... Well they did at least. I couldn't sleep because I've been having the same nightmare every night because my uncle got out of jail and he will try to find me. I lied down on my side next to Harry. I looked at my phone and I had 30 missed calls and 23 messages. Who could it be? I unlocked my phone and it was two separate people whose numbers were foreign to me. Harry moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer. He opened his eyes slowly so I wouldn't notice as I read the first message.

'Hey Megan! It's your cuz Lesley! I wanted to tell you that Paisley and I are going to S.P.I. to see you! Because you haven't answered my calls I decided to text you! We will get there tomorrow so I hope you can stay over so we can meet your famous best friends Ella, Chrissy and Jess! Love you baby doll and biee!'

I looked at Harry as he smiled and pecked my cheek.

"Can you show me how to love?" He said as my eyes widened and my cheeks heated up.

"Ummm... Sure..." I said. He kissed my forehead and nuzzled his face into my neck, leaving little kisses every now and then. I looked at the other number and read the first message.

'Hello Megan. It's your uncle Miguel. I wanted to tell you that I miss you and your mother. I know you think I hurt you two on purpose and I am not going to lie, I did because it was fun. I hope you've had a good life without me but don't worry because I'm back in. I will find out where you live. I know you are in South Padre Island right now and that is the perfect time to stop by isn't it? Well I'll find out where you are but for now you better watch out.'

I froze and dropped my phone. I am getting hotter every passing second like if it is just a nightmare but it wasn't. THIS IS REAL. I guess Harry noticed and picked me up. We left the room and went to Calum's.

"Calum! Calum! Something's wrong with Megan! Open the door Calum! She's heating up really fast! Open the-" Harry screamed before Calum opened the door and carried me. He told Harry he could leave and that he had everything under control but Harry ended up staying. I passed out not long after all the commotion.

.
.
.

I woke up in a tub full of ice with Harry asleep next to me as he held my hand. I moved around as Calum and Chrissy came in, both with huge smiles on their faces.

"How... Do... You... Feel?" Chrissy asked slowly like I was stupid so I answered stupidly.

"Me... No... Espeak... English..." I said with a Spanish accent as they both laughed, causing Harry to fall.

"Grrrr. Who did- Megan you're up!" He said as his fangs came out. They looked at him then me, he looked back and hugged me, kissing my forehead. I smiled as Chrissy and Calum made kissy faces.

"Come on girly. You need to sleep because you haven't slept in 4 days." Chrissy said as Calum and Harry looked at me worried.

"I have actually."

"No you haven't sweetie... You've gotten naps but that is not sleep... I'll give you a sleeping pill if you want." She said as I nodded. Harry handed me a towel and I realized I was naked so I quickly grabbed it.

"Don't worry Meg. We didn't see anything. Chrissy was the one who stripped you. Lucky..." I heard Harry mumble the last part as I punched him playfully.

I changed and we left to the room, the pill in my hand. I swallowed it and lied down with Harry as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Do you like me Meg?" He said as I nodded in response.

"How long?"

"Since I met you. But don't worry. I'm used to you not liking me so it doesn't hurt as much anymore." I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep. That was the most peaceful sleep I've had in years.