Chapter 33

"What about it?" I asked.

"I'm soooo hungry Meg. Even though you just fed me. I didn't drink a lot." He said, looking at my arm.

"Come on. I think I know someone." I said, pulling him towards the door and we got our skateboards. We skated along to my friend Jillian's place and walked in.

"Her family is into witch craft and such." I said.

"Hello. Welcome to- OH MY GUIRD IT'S MEGAN!" A girl screamed from the counter.

"How have you been lovely?"

"Good Jill. How have you been?" I asked. We made small talk while Harry looked around the store.

"So you need blood? Okay... Here is a simple spell to make it. Follow the instructions and it will work." Jill said, handing me a bag with ingredients and a paper.

"Bye." She said as we walked out, Harry waving.

"Where did you guys go?" Liam asked once we stepped through the front door.

"None of your business." I replied, pushing him away from the door frame.

"Meg! Be nice!" Jess snapped at me from the kitchen.

"Meg sing for us!" We heard Ashton scream before jumping on Harry's back.

"What song?" I asked.

"Talking to the mooooooooooon!" Ashton practically screamed in Harry's ear. Harry dropped Ashton onto the couch and I sat next to him.

"Nope you have to stand up." He said. I grunted.

"Come here guys! Meganbear is gonna sing for us!" Luke screamed, walking in from the back door. Harry walked over to Ashton and sat on his lap.

"Megan's jealous 'cause I get more attention from Harry than she does." Ashton snapped.

"Shut up Ash." Jess said before kissing him.

"I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

I want you back

I want you back

My neighbors think I'm crazy

But they don't understand

You're all I had

You're all I had

At night when the stars

Light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon

Tryin' to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too

Or am I a fool

Who sits alone

Talking to the moon." I sang, Adam staring at me the whole time. I got tense and Harry noticed so he looked around and saw Adam. Harry walked over to him.

"'Cause every night

I'm talking to the moon

Still tryin' to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too

Or am I a fool

Who sits alone

Talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away." I finished and went to the kitchen where the two boys were.

"When are you gonna tell her?" I heard Harry ask.

"Today. I'm gonna give her her Christmas present then I'll tell her." Adam responded.

"Hey guys. Can you two help me take the meat, food and drinks outside?" I asked. They nodded but the food and drinks were gone.

"Niall! Zayn!" I screamed. I walked outside and found Zayn in his werewolf form. Niall threw a rock at him and he caught it.

"Yes ma'am." Niall said. Zayn threw the rock back and placed his head under my hand. I scratched his head.

"Where is the food?" I said and kneeled. Zayn licked my face.

"Ewww... That's gross Zayn."

"It's on the grill. Liam started it." Niall responded.

"Go fetch Zayn!" Niall screamed before throwing the rock and Zayn ran to get it.

"Okay." I said. Zayn ran back and stood on his hind legs in front of me. I grabbed the rock and threw it at Niall. Zayn jumped on Niall and licked his face.

"Zayn!" Harry screamed.

"You're going down Megan." Niall said before chasing me. I ran upstairs but got pinned to the ground by someone.

"Liam! Leave her alone!" I heard Sophia scream.

"She shouldn't have responded rudely!" He snapped at her.

"Leave her alone before I break up with you and you never see her again." She said with a light voice. He stood up and looked at me.

"Maybe if you were nicer and didn't beat me I would probably be nice to you." I said.

"Meg come here." I heard Harry say from the kitchen. I got up and walked to him.

"We are leaving tomorrow. Do you wanna go with us?" He asked, placing his phone away from his mouth.

"No. I need to go to school. And take care of Jasmine." I said.

Harry nodded and continued talking to management. We continued to talk and our families arrived. We finished eating and the boys had a surprise for us.