Chapter 39

~five months later~

~recap~

So five months have passed and it's been an okay five months. We all went to Adam's funeral and cried. I would FaceTime Niall and Louis but they wouldn't answer, Harry would. I would hang up and he would start yelling at me because I hung up. I bought a little house about a month ago and Jasmine moved in, as well as Jess, Ella and Chrissy. Speaking of Chrissy, she came back a month and a half ago. She was on tour but she is back and with Calum. I talk to Liam and Zayn more than Harry, Louis and Niall combined. I have been writing and recording songs. Harry got mad because of the Payphone video I did with Dave Days. Christmas came along and we hung out at Sam Tsui's place for that and on New Years. The boys are coming back over the summer because it won't take a year. Logan moved back with me and the girls because her grandma couldn't take care of her. She gets along with Jasmine just fine and they share a room. Zayn proposed to Perrie and Louis proposed to Eleanor. Haylor is still on and I was mad about 4 months ago but I don't care anymore. Cole and I are going out. He asked me 5 months ago. I still hang out with him and the others and it's fun. No one knows we are going out but us two.

"So what do you want to do today baby girls?" I asked Logan and Jas.

"The movies!" "The water park!" They both responded.

"The movies and water park it is." I said. They ran upstairs and scurried around.

"Put your bathing suit under the clothes you're wearing after you get wet!" I screamed.

"You three want to go too?" I asked the girls.

"Yeah. Do I have to cover up?" Ella asked.

"If you want. I'm not your mother." I said and they laughed. We ran upstairs and packed our things.

"READY!" Jasmine screamed.

Jess ran downstairs and almost fell, Chrissy is trying to put her hair into a ponytail, Ella is packing food, Logan is making Jasmine a braid while I make Logan a braid.

"The boys want to come too!" Chrissy screamed from downstairs.

"Both IM5 and 5SOS!" Jess added.

"Tell them we'll meet them over there!" Ella answered for me from the kitchen.

"Do you miss Harry?" Logan asked once I finished the braid and I started putting my hair into a waterfall.

"Yes. But I'm better off without him. Jasmine." I said, she looked at me.

"Jess will take care of you if I don't make it. But if you want to be with your family you can. Logan." Logan looked back.

"Alex or Jess will take care of you if you don't want Liam or dad and mum." I said. The two nodded and we went downstairs.

"You girls ready?" I asked everyone who was downstairs. Everyone nodded and we left to the waterpark.

"Can you turn the radio on?" Logan asked. Chrissy looked back and nodded.

"And now One Direction's Story Of My Life." The person in the radio said.

"I love Harry's part." Chrissy blurted out.

"Good for you. I like everyone but Harry's." I snapped at her.

"What's wrong with you Meg?" Jess asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that I'm tired of being expected to forgive everyone for what they do yet no one else has to. Have you ever noticed how many times I have apologized to everyone here? As little as saying something wrong or as big as almost killing them? I'm the only one who is expected to forgive everyone. No one else is expected to. Why is that? Hm?" I said before Chrissy parked and I got out of the car.

"Hey Meg." Dana said.

"I'm not in the mood." I snapped at him, not realizing what I just said.

"I'm sorry. I'm just mad." I said before running to a table and placing my head on it.

"You wanna talk Meg? Dana and the girls told us what happened." I heard Cole say a few minutes later.

"No I'm fine." I said.

"Come on. Let's go for a swim." He said. I looked up, he was holding his hands out waiting for me to grab them.

"Come on. You know you want to nemo." He said and I laughed. I grabbed his hands and we ran to the pool.

"Ready? Jump!" He screamed the last part before we jumped in.

"The water is sooooo cooooold!" I screamed once I came up again.

He laughed and dived into the water again. I got pulled down into the water and I felt hands around my waist before being tossed into the air.

"Coooole!" I screamed before splashing into the water.

"What happened? Come here. I wanna show you something." He said. I swam over and he cupped my hands.

"Now squeeze." He said. I squeezed as said and water shot up. I pointed at Cole and squirted at him.

"Lets talk." He said. He pulled me off to the side and I sat on the edge, next to him so the wind hit him and not me.

"I got mad 'cause everyone expects me to accept everyone's apologizes and their shit but I get tired of it. I have always been the sympathetic one who gets everything put on her. I'm the one who gets blamed for everything and no one seems to care that I'm frustrated. That's a reason why I left a few months ago." I said. He hugged me and I felt happy at the moment.

"Logan and Dana are flirting. You know that right?" He said. I froze and looked for the two. Dana and Logan were at the same table, talking and eating an ice cream.

"You gonna let her?"

"Yeah... But if he hurts her I will kill him." I said. Cole laughed and I got up.

"You wanna go on the double slide with me? I'll race you. You buy me a pizza and ice cream if you lose and I'll do whatever you want if I lose." I said. He got up and we walked up the huge stair case to the slide.

"Why are there so many steps?" He complained.

"Do you want to give me a piggy back ride to make it easier?" I asked. He walked over and I jumped on his back.

"You happy now?" I asked and he nodded.

"What color? Pink or blue?" He asked. I walked over to the pink one and he went to the blue.

"Ready... Set... Meet you down there. Go!" He screamed the last part and went down before I did.

"That's not fair! You got a head start!" I said and splashed him with water.

"You owe me a date. Today after we go to the movies. Oh, you have to sit next to me and hold my hand during the movie." He said with a slight smirk.

"Okay. Doesn't affect me." I said. He walked over to the guys and I went back to the pool.

"I'm going on a date with her after the movies!" I heard Cole scream as the boys 'woo'ed.

"So you two together now?" I asked Logan and I pointed to Dana.

"I don't know... Maybe... Would you let me?" She asked.

"Yes. But on two circumstances. You tell me where you are going and when you are coming back. And you text me every few hours." I said.

"Yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She screamed, kissing my cheek and forehead and hugging me.

"But you are going on this date with me and Cole. Dana too." I added in. She nodded and ran to Dana.

"She said yes!" I heard her scream. Dana picked her up and spun her around.