Chapter 40

~before Cole and Megan's date~

"What are you wearing?" Logan asked me from her room.

"I don't know. Maybe my black floral dress and my black flats. And I'm putting my hair up into a ponytail then putting a black bow in it." I finished off. I slipped on my outfit and started doing my hair.

"What are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing my white floral dress with my white sandals. I'm putting my hair into a waterfall." She said before walking into my room.

"Like this." She said and spun around.

"I'm done too." I said, adding my bow into my hair. We jogged down the stairs.

"Can you take us Ella?" I asked. Ella grunted but got up and grabbed her keys.

"Where am I going?" Ella asked once we were on the road.

"Ummmm... To Cole's house." I said, reading the messages.

"Be careful you two. They are adorable and all but you never know what's on the inside." Ella said once we were out of the car.

"Okay. Thank you mommy." Logan said. Ella stuck her middle finger out before backing out of the drive way and driving away.

"Cole! They're here! Hurry up!" We heard Dana scream.

"So he's excited." I said, pushing Logan slightly as she blushed.

"I'm going! I'm getting my shoes! You're forgetting your's just so you know!" Cole screamed back. Dana grunted and ran upstairs.

"Let the girls in first smart one! You don't want to get them sick!" Cole added.

"But I want it to be a surprise when we see them! Plus it's not cold! And you're ready!" Dana responded. We rang the door bell and waited.

"I'll get it!" Gabe screamed. He walked to the door and opened it. "You two look lovely."

"So we don't on regular days?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Not what I meant. You two look beautiful everyday but it's cool how you can surprise people." He said, motioning us inside.

"Stop hitting me with the light saber Will!" I heard Dalton scream before running over to me and hiding behind me.

"Then stop being a little girl! I'm your father Dalton!" Will responded and ran towards us.

"You two look beautiful." He said before stabbing Dalton.

"Thank you." Logan and I responded.

"That's not fair! You have a longer light saber!" Dalton snapped at Will before running back to the game room.

"Cole! Dana! Hurry up before I drag you two down here!" Gabe screamed. "They're nervous."

"Never thought that a guy would be nervous around a girl." I said sarcastically.

"Where are you all going?" He asked.

"We don't know. The boys didn't tell us." Logan responded.

"You two look beautiful." Dana and Cole said at the same time.

"Gorgeous." Dana said.

"Spontaneous." Cole said.

"Go before I have to stab you with a light saber." Gabe said, motioning them to the door.

Dana is wearing a white and grey flannel, white jeans, grey Jordans and a white Snapback. Cole it wearing a black flannel with a grey vest, a red tie, black jeans, red Vans and a black beanie.

"So where are we going?" I asked. Cole is driving, I'm in the passenger's seat and Dana and Logan are in the back.

"To a carnival." Dana responded.

"And the movies." Cole filled in. He grabbed my hand and smiled. I placed my other hand on top of his and smiled.

"So any new songs you all are going to sing or mash up?" I asked.

"Yeah. Bruno Mars medley is coming up. We have some other options but I don't know. Like Story Of My Life. We need another song to mash up with." Cole said. I looked back to look at, the now quiet, Logan and Dana. They were taking pictures.

"You could mash up Wake Me Up. It would be a good mash up. Like, you could start off in Story Of My Life then change it to Wake Me Up after the chorus." I suggested.

"That's actually a good idea. How many more weeks until school ends?" Dana responded.

"A week. Why?"

"When do the boys come back?" Logan asked.

"In two weeks. Why?"

"We could go on more dates." Logan responded.

"Sure." I said and smiled. We pulled up to the movie theatre when my phone vibrated.

'Check your Facebook. ~Niall.'

'After all this time, you finally decide to talk to me? -Meg'

'Just do it. -Niall'

"Do you get reception here?" I asked Cole. He nodded.

"Can I borrow your phone?" He nodded and handed it to me. I logged into my Facebook and started reading.

'What about it? There is nothing here. ~Meg'

'Go to Harry and Taylor's page. ~Niall'

"What's up?" Cole asked.

"I don't know." I said. I went to Harry's page and looked at his recent posts. There was a video on there.

"Good morning Harry and Taylor. So how have you two been?" A lady asked.

"Good." "Good." They both answered.

"So anything new happening? Anything new happen a while back?" The lady asked. Harry and Taylor blushed and laughed a little bit.

"Harry and I... Are getting married!" Taylor practically screamed of enthusiasm.

"Everything okay?" Cole asked.

"Harry and Taylor are getting married." Logan responded for me.