Chapter 35

"Megan. Megan." I heard a voice say faintly. I opened my eyes but they closed on me. I kept opening and closing them, trying to focus in on my surroundings.

"Megan. Are you okay?" Another voice said faintly. I opened my eyes one more time and found a worried Jess in front of me.

"Harry. Had. Sex. With. Taylor." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"What?" The first voice said. Liam.

"He. Had. Sex. With. Taylor. Last. Night." I said. I grabbed my glasses off the counter. I was in a hospital bed.

"What happened?" Jess asked. I tried remembering what happened and cried once it came rushing in.

"The power went out before the last fight came on. I looked around for Harry in his room but he wasn't there. I went downstairs and the back door was open. I walked outside but was locked out so I went to the front. The front door was opened and I heard noises upstairs. I went to the back again so I wouldn't make any noise and climbed to the roof. I looked into his window and him and Taylor were naked and he was licking her... I couldn't believe it and I slipped and fell." I said. I looked around the room and it was Liam, Jess, Niall and Ella in the room.

"Why did you fall?" Ella said slowly. I laughed and everyone else laughed too.

"My heart. Why aren't you guys on an airplane to I have no idea where?" I asked.

"We leave later today. It's barely 2 in the morning. You've been out for 5 hours now. Harry said you went outside and slipped. Then again I held your hand and his heart was racing faster than it normally would." Niall responded. Harry walked in with Calum, Niall and Ella left.

"You're up." Harry said. He walked over and was about to kiss me before I slapped him.

"What did I-"

"Don't act like you don't know what you did! You had sex with Taylor! How could you do this to me?! If you want to be with her then you could have just told me! I don't need to suffer! I lost the majority of my heart because of you!" I snapped at him, ignoring the stinging in my palm.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said.

"Then why is you're heart racing?! Maybe because you know you lied!" I screamed at him. My heart monitor started to race and I started heating up.

"Meg I..." He started but he stayed quiet.

"Leave."

"What?"

"LEAVE! YOU HAVE HURT ME WAY TOO MANY TIMES! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! GET OUT OF HERE!" I screamed.

"FINE! NEXT TIME YOU NEED ME I WON'T HELP YOU!" He screamed back.

"See you in hell then Harry." I snapped at him. He ran out the door and Calum came over.

"You're burning up." He said. He lied down in the bed with me and cooled me down. My heart beat became slower and I fell asleep in his arms.

.
.
.

"Are you boys leaving too?" I heard a voice ask.

"No. Just the One Direction band. Liam. Don't kill him please." Calum responded. I heard shuffling around the room.

"I love you baby girl. Be careful and remember I'll be here in a few months." Liam whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead.

"I love you peasant. Don't lose your temper but it's good you have Calum to cool you down. I want you to open my gift first on Christmas." Louis whispered before placing a kiss on my temple.

"I love you bae. Be good to everyone and make sure to send me videos of you singing. I'll watch your YouTube videos." Zayn whispered and left a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey Megan. I love you lovely. Make sure you send me videos and pictures of you singing and dancing. YouTube will be my number one app so I can watch you. FaceTime me and the others, especially Tommo every weekend." Niall whispered, leaving a kiss on my cheek. The door opened and closed.

"She's so peaceful when she's asleep." I heard Luke say. I chuckled lightly.

"She's up." He said. Calum tickled me and I laughed.

"Okay, okay I am." I said, catching my breath.

"You heard everything they said huh?" Calum asked. I nodded and place my head on his chest.

"When can I leave. I don't like hospitals." I said.

"In a few more hours. Like 2 or 3. It's barely 5 Meg. No need to rush." Luke responded.

"I'm going to go get coffee. Do you two want anything?" He asked.

"A strawberry frappuccino and a huge macadamia cookie." I said.

"And a caramel frappuccino and a huge chocolate chip cookie." Calum said. Luke nodded and left.

"Has everyone came in to see me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Even Adam and Jasmine. You know the IM5 band right?" He asked. I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"I'm gonna introduce them to you."

"I already know them." I lied. I really don't want to meet anyone else.

"Liar, but they wanna meet you. I arranged today so they can meet you. Oh, Jason came to visit you. He wanted to know if you wanted to be in his It Girl video. He needs to know by today." Calum said.

"Okay I'll meet them. Not like I have a choice really and can you hand me the phone? I'll call Jason. It was Jason Chen right?" I asked him, he nodded in response. He handed the phone to me and grabbed his phone.

"Hey Dana. She said she would love to meet you. Today at 5. If she seems a little off it's because she is in the hospital. Okay. Bye." He said before ending the call.

"Hey Jason. Yes I did hear about you coming. Yes I do want to be in your video. I've been in other ones too so this will be fun. Tomorrow. Okay. Bye." I said before hanging up.