Chapter 25

"I hate you so much Megan!" I heard Niall say as he tackled me and hugged me on the floor, I hugged him back.

"Get off Niall." I heard Liam say as Niall got off and I stood up. I went towards him to hug him but he back handed my cheek.

"What is wrong with you?!" He said as I grabbed my cheek.

"Well maybe if I felt loved by my own fucking brother I wouldn't have done it!" I said as he stared at me. A knock came from the front door as I went and answered it, it was Danielle.

"Is Liam here?" She asked as she walked in.

"Well if it isn't the bitch of the North." Sophia said as Danielle glared at her.

"What do you want?"

"I came for Liam, obviously. So if you don't mind little cunt we will be going." She said as she grabbed Liam but he pulled away. Jess walked in not too long after.

"Oh hey Jess. I see you're still the stupid looking bitch you are. Same goes to you Megan." Danielle said as I started walking up to her but Jess pulled me back.

"I wouldn't be talking because we don't put as much make-up on as you. You know you'll never be perfect so you have to try to be don't you." I snapped at her as she came foward and slapped me.

"That is a big mistake." I said before I swung and knocked her down. I straddled as I punched her. Jess pulled me away a few minutes later but her face was already messed up anyway.

"You think that hurt?! Jess even knew that your ass would have gotten beat!" She said as Jess went up, I didn't stop her.

"Excuse me? If anything she would have beaten your ass!" She said as Dani pushed her but Jess grabbed her hair, put her on the ground and started punching her.

"You can leave now." Jess said once she got up and Danielle left, her face was cut up and probably bruised.

"Thanks love." I said as I hugged her.

"Anything for my family." She said as we let go and went to the living room to get our skateboards.

"Ash do you wanna come baby?" She said as he nodded and grabbed his skateboard.

"Anyone else?" She asked as Niall, Calum, Zayn, Louis and Harry came with us.

"Lets go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun. I know we only met but lets pretend it's love. And never ever ever stop for anyone. Tonight lets get some, and live while we're young!" I sang as the others joined in not long after. We sang from the beginning to end and laughed while doing it.

"Calum: Hey girl I'm waiting on ya

I'm waiting on ya

Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up the windows down

Ashton: Yeah, we'll be doing what we do

Just pretending that we're cool

And we know it too

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do

Just pretending that we're cool

So tonight

All: (chorus)

Harry: And live while we're young

Zayn: Hey girl it's now or never

It's now or never