Chapter 38

"Megan? Megan?" I heard a voice say. I sat up and looked for my glasses. There was a pounding in my head and I was in Calum's room.

"You're up." I heard the voice say.

"Yeah... How long?" I asked. I looked up and Michael was checking his watch.

"About an hour. I found this on the floor." He said and handed me the note. I opened it as he came onto the bed and sat next to me.

'Dear Megan,

If you are reading this it is because I have passed. I wanted to say thank you for all the wonderful memories you have given me. From the first day I met you to the last day which was today. I wanted to also say thank you for taking Jasmine in as your own and for giving me a chance. I hope you remember me and remember that I am going to watch over everyone. If you ever feel like talking to me I am here listening. Make sure you marry Harry and forgive him for what he did. People make mistakes. I know you are supposed to learn from them and I know for a fact he did. It hurt him when you told him to leave, it broke him actually. Tell Jasmine that I love her and I will see her in the future. Make her upcoming birthday party of Princess Jasmine from Aladdin because she loves that princess. I love you Megan.

Love Adam.'

"You okay?"

"Yeah. It's just the relief of everything that has been on my mind. Two more weeks until Christmas. What did you get me?" I asked, trying to change the subject. The pounding got stronger.

"I got you a present that I will not tell you about. Jason called and asked if you are ready to record your voice for the video." Michael asked. I nodded and got up. I slipped on a fresher pair of sweats, a hoodie and my black Vans.

"Does Calum have something for headaches?" I asked. Michael nodded and took me downstairs.

"You know. Cole has a crush on you." He said, handing me two pills. I swallowed them and tied my shoes.

"Yeah. He told me."

"Not what I meant. He wants to go on a date with you." Michael blurted out.

"Tell him I said sorry but no." I said and got up. We got into the car and drove to Jason's house.

"Dave get your feet off the table! Tiffany sit your butt on the couch correctly!" I heard Jason scream when we knocked on the door.

"He's nice." I said. Michael made his lips into a fine line.

"Hey Megan. You must be Michael. I watch your YouTube videos." Jason said before hugging Michael and I.

"Yes. You must be Jason. I've seen your videos on YouTube too." Michael responded once we walked inside.

"Hey Meg. Long time no see. When are we making another video?" Tiffany asked me.

"Next week if you want." I said and hugged her.

"Megan!" I heard Dave scream before picking me up and hugging me.

"Do you want to be in my Payphone video? I need someone else to sing with me." He said and I nodded.

.

.

.

"Music never sleeps. Subscribe to my Twitter, my YouTube, my Facebook." I said.

"Music never sleeps. Megan Nicole site. MNS. Peace. MNS." Jason said.

"Goodnight. It's 2 o'clock." I finished off.

"And... Cut!" Michael screamed the last part.

"You two did good. Sam called and asked if you and him can sing a song. He said in about 2 weeks."

"On Christmas? But I was planning to sing Santa Baby. Where's my phone?" I asked. Michael pulled my phone out of one of his pockets and handed it to me.

'Can we do it in about a month because I'm singing and New Years is after that? ~Meggie'

'Yeah sure. See you at Christmas and New Years. I'm having a party. You're invited. It's at my place. Bring the others with you. ~Sam'

"Okay. We'll be back tomorrow to sing the rest and hopefully start recording the video." I said. We said our goodbyes and drove home.

"So what do you wanna watch today? And which junk food or foods?" Michael asked once we stopped at a light.

"Ummm... Aladdin and popcorn, ice cream, crunch bars and slushies." I responded.

"What time is it?"

"2. Why?" I asked. We made an unexpected turn and almost crashed.

"MICHAEL!" I screamed. We stopped in front of a little store.

"Did you like the ride?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"That's not funny!" I screamed and punched him. We got out of the car and walked in. The lady at the front greated us and we looked for our snacks.

"You get the popcorn and ice cream and I'll get the crunch bars and slushies." Michael said.

I ran around the store, with a cart, looking for the two items. I found two cameras and put them into the cart. I put side ponytails into my hair and ran around some more.

"Michael! What kind?! Butter, extra butter, caramel, chocolate. Name it!" I screamed.

"Caramel, chocolate and vanilla! I invited some people so take two boxes of each!" He screamed back.

I ran to the ice cream isle and grabbed about 10 small boxes. I ran back to the front and pushed Michael into the slushie machine, making him spill some on his shirt.

"I'll go get the crunch." I said and backed up. I grabbed the crunches and ran back to Michael. I pushed him into the slushie machine again and he squirted me with the machine.

"We are even." He said once he finished drenching me. We walked to the front and stood in line.

"Movie night?" The lady asked. We nodded.

"Couples movie night?" We shook our heads. We paid for the food and left to his house.

"Move your butt." I said and tried to get through the door that Michael was blocking with his bum.

"Move your bum off my bum." He responded. I pushed him out of the door and walked in with the bags. He came in and dropped off the bags he was holding.

*ding dong*

"Hey guys. Ready for the movie night?" Michael asked the people at the door.

"Yup. What movie did she pick?"

"Aladdin. You're in luck Gabe. We get to watch you." Michael responded. I peeked my head to see who was at the door and found the IM5 boys walking towards me.

"Hey Meg." Gabe said, hugging me. The other boys followed.

"Hey Meg." Cole said. He shook my hand and sat down.

"What's wrong with him?" Michael asked.

"He's hurt because Meg won't go on a date with him." Will responded.

"We're home!" I heard Ashton scream.

"Shut up Ash." Jess and Claire responded.

--------

Update for tomorrow 'cause I'm busy! Bye my tacos!

~LunaticAnimalz