Chapter 13

~ 1 month later ~

"You excited to be home Meg?" Liam asked as we got out of the car and I nodded. I have to use a leg brace for 1 more month and it is killing me.

"When am I having my 15th birthday party?" I asked as Liam unlocked the front door and shrugged.

"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEGAN!" Everyone screamed as I walked in and hugged everyone.

"Thanks guys! I love you all!" I said, Harry walked over and kissed me.

"Happy birthday baby." He whispered in my ear.

"You look cute." He said as I chuckled.

"Come on Nutmeg! We have your cake and presents over here!" Niall said, shoving Harry out of the way and dragging me to the living room. I sat down as Jess brought the cake and the others got the gifts.

"Happy birthday to you.

*Clap clap clap*

Happy birthday to you.

*Clap clap clap*

Happy birthday, dear Megan.

Happy birthday to yooooooouuu!

*clap clap clap*" They sang before I blew out the candle and had my face pushed into the cake. Harry came over and kissed my lips then scooped up frosting with his finger from my cheek.

"Hmmmm... I think... Icing isn't your flavor... Or chocolate..." He said as I lightly pushed him. He chuckled and sat down next to me.

"We're first. Here baby girl." Sophia said as her and Liam gave me three bags.

I opened them and there were 3 floral crop tops in pink, black and purple, 2 high waisted jean shorts and 3 pairs of matching sandals.

"We are next because our's is better." Ella said.

Her and Jess handed me 2 bags and 2 boxes. The bags had 2 pairs of Vans in black and white and 2 pairs of toms in silver and black. The boxes had two strapless above the knee dresses in black and white.

"We are next because we can be." Eleanor said.

Her and Claire gave me 2 boxes. There were 2 pairs of Osiris shoes in black and white, 2 high waisted shorts in black and white and headphones.

"Okay move because the others are lying... Our's will be the best." Chrissy said as her and Melodie got up and gave me 2 boxes and 2 bags. There were 2 tutus in pink and blue, 2 matching crop tops and 2 matching colored Adidas.

"Okay well Nialler and I want to go first because we are your favorite." Louis said.

The two gave me a big box and 2 small ones. There were suspenders, Vans and stripped shirts in the first small box. The second small box had 3 pairs of converse in black, white and pink. The big box had a karaoke machine in it.

"Us next because we are your second favorite." Ashton said, him and Calum got up and gave me 2 bags. There were two matching 5SOS shirts, for Harry and I I'm guessing, 3 Nike shoes in black, grey, and white, and 2 cut up skinny jeans in regular jean color and black.

"We don't care who you love more but here." Luke said. I smiled as him and Michael gave me a big box. There was a short, beautiful pink dress, matching flats, flowers for my hair and a card.

"This is for today so I hope you like it. I hope we got the size right. XOXO Lukie Pookie and Mike Wazaoski." I read aloud.

"Here you go baby doll. I hope you like it because we are the best after all." Zayn said as him and Perrie handed me 2 boxes and 2 bags.