Chapter 16

~the next day at 6 in the morning~

I woke up out of breath next to Harry.

Stupid nightmare... Why can't you let me sleep?

I got up and went downstairs and saw Calum and Niall on the living room couch.

"What are you two doing up so early?" I asked. I sat next to Niall and leaned on him.

"I wake up at this time every day but Niall couldn't sleep so we decided to watch some movies." Calum said as he got up and left upstairs.

"What happened? You never wake up early. Not unless you didn't sleep or you had a nightmare." I stated because it was true. He lied down on my lap and started to cry a bit.

"Tell me love."

"I dreamt that... My mum, dad and Greg died in a car crash. When I came over here everyone was dead on the floor. I woke up in a cold sweat next to Melodie and I got up and went to the restroom. I heard the TV on down stairs so I came down here to watch it." Niall said as I played with his hair. He stayed quiet for a bit and fell asleep, Harry came down not too long after.

"Hey. What's this?" He asked with a stern face.

I explained what happened and he made breakfast for everyone. I got up, after lying Ni down and covering him, to help Harry. I was making waffles, pancakes and eggs while Harry set everything to make the milkshakes and bacon.

"You guys need help?" Calum asked as we nodded. He made the milkshakes and bacon while Haz helped me. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist as he pecked my cheek a few times.

"You guys disgust me." Calum said, throwing a banana piece at us.

"I wouldn't be talking 'cause you do the same with Chrissy." I said, throwing some dough at him as we laughed.

"Can you guys shut up I'm trying to sleep!" We heard Niall say which caused us to laugh even more. Harry got some dough and went over to Niall.

"Harry! Get over here!" Is all I heard before Harry came running into the kitchen and grabbed me. He dragged me to the laundry room and squished me against the wall.

"Romantic." I said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Very... I've never been this close to you... Well other than in the shower but that wasn't me..." He said as I felt him arouse a bit. He started to lean in and closed the gap between us. I fluttered my eyes close then his lips weren't there and he wasn't either.

"MEG! HELP! NIALL! CALUM!" I heard as Calum, Niall and Harry laughed. I peeked around the corner and Niall and Calum were dragging Harry by the legs on the floor.

"I'll save you!" I said, hopping onto his stomach and kissing him. The boys backed up as I chuckled.

"Told you." I said as I got up.

"Thanks baby." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we went to the living room. My leg brace was loose so I tried to tighten it but couldn't.

"Can you tighten it?" I asked as he knelt down in front of me and tightened it.

"Harry that hurts." I whined as he chuckled lightly. His curls are so cute so I started messing with them. He finished and started kissing the bare skin on my leg as I felt butterflies. He made his way up to my lips and kissed me softly.

*cough cough*

"Go away Niall... I'm having a moment with Megan..." Harry said in between kisses. I opened my eyes and Liam was standing behind him. I pushed Harry off and pointed at Liam.