Chapter 22

"Harry?" I said.

Niall came up to me and tackled me to the floor, making me drop the bags I was holding, lose my glasses and the brace cut me.

"Niall get off her!" Harry screamed with anger in his voice. What happened?

"Then stop acting immature!" He snapped at Harry as he stood up.

Harry came over and helped me up. I pushed him off as I limped to the kitchen and cleaned the wound up. The boys came over and started poking my cut, I pushed them away.

"Niall, Louis and Harry! Go get the rest of the bags and leave that poor girl alone. Especially you two." Gem said, pointing to Louis and Harry at the end.

They can't resist blood. They left and came back with the rest of the bags as the 3 dropped them off upstairs. I sat on the couch next to Gem as we watched Finding Nemo. These boys are so mature. The boys came downstairs as Niall sat on my lap, Louis on Gem's and Harry next to me.

"Get off Niall before I bite you again!" He screamed.

"Make me! You wouldn't hurt me!" He said as they both stood up and started arguing. Louis looked at them and sighed.

"What happened?" I asked. He sat in between Gem and I.

"Harry found out that Niall used to like you." He said, I looked at Niall. I stood up and pulled Harry towards me but he shoved me out of the way, making me land on the wall.

"I'm so sorry Meg." He said. He came towards me but I pushed him away. Louis helped me up and took me upstairs. I lied down on the bed as he lied down next to me.

"Does he still like me?" I asked, he shook his head no. I placed my head on his chest as I breathed.

"His heart belongs to Melodie. Harry's belongs to you." He said as I looked up at him.

"You gonna marry Eleanor? Whenever you can?" I asked as he nodded and his heart glowed bright.

"You really do love her huh?" I asked as he nodded.

"I love you Lou." I said, looking at our toes.

"I love you too Meg." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead before leaving. I got up and went into the restroom to wash my face.

Why do I look so tired?

I asked myself as I looked at the small bags under my eyes. I walked out and bumped into Anne.

"Oh Mrs. Anne. When the boys stop fighting can you tell Harry that I went to Niall's? Or Calum's if no one is at Niall's please?" I asked as she nodded.

I went to my room and changed. I put on a mid thigh dress and my vans. I grabbed my purse that contains lip stick, chap stick, perfume, lotion, blush, eye liner, eye shadow, my ID, phone charger and phone then I left, grabbing my skateboard along the way. I started to call Liam when I went past about 10 blocks.

"Hey Lee. Can you come and pick me up? I'm at the bar near Harry's." I said as he said yes and hung up.

"Hi Catherine." I said as I walked in and was greeted by Claire's older sister as she smiled.

"Waiting for someone love?" She asked as I nodded and sat at the bar with her.

"How you been?" She asked, I sighed.

"Well... I got hurt about 2 months ago, had to stay in the hospital for a month, came back for a surprise 15th birthday party, got a boyfriend while in the hospital, found out one of my best friends used to like me, almost died, my house burnt down, living with Harry and I am broke." I said as she handed me a drink. She always gave us drinks at a young age so we were used to it.