Chapter 21

I turned the shower on then Gem walked in.

"Hey Haz are you and..." She started before she saw me.

"You're not Haz..."

"Not that I know of... What were you going to ask? Maybe I can answer your question." I said as she nodded.

"I wanted to know if him and Taylor were-" She started until Harry barged in.

"Were going to hate each other forever... Right Gem?" He said sternly as she nodded.

"But I thought you two were dating..." She whispered as I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. Gem excused herself as Harry stared at the floor.

"I can explain..." He said, I nodded and told him to leave.

He left and I stripped then hopped in the shower, the warm water hitting my back as I placed my head on the wall.

Why would he go out with her again though? Am I not good enough for him? Did I do something wrong?

I fell and landed with a loud thump. I looked at my heart and it got dimmer, I couldn't breathe.

"Megan! Open the door!" Harry screamed as I struggled to get my breathing steady.

"Meg open the fucking door!" He screamed as I tried to remember a steady song. Then I remembered the lullaby my mum used to sing to me when I would heat up.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

I kept repeating it until I was breathing normally. Harry barged in and picked me up on my third time of singing the song.

"What happened love?" He asked, I pushed him off and I left to the room.

"Megan... Don't be like that!" He said as I got the clothes and changed.

"Why are you going out with her Harry? Did I do something wrong or is it because I actually love you?" I said once I was done changing and slipped my brace on.

"You love me?"

"Is that really all you have to say? Of course I love you Harry! I told you that I fell in love with you the first time I met you! Why do you think I give you so many chances?!" I screamed as he stared at me. Gemma walked into the room.

"Is everything okay in here?" She asked. She looked at Harry and I left the room.

"I knew that from the beginning too. Even mum knew it! Open your eyes for once Harry! You have a beautiful girl right in front of you but you don't want to see it for yourself!" I heard Gemma scream as I went down the stairs.

"Don't you think I know that Gem?! I can't help the fact that I never learned how to love! She may be the only person who can show me!" I heard Harry scream. I sat down on the couch next to Anne while she watched a movie.

"What happened baby girl?" She asked. I lied my head down on her lap and she stroked my hair.

"Harry..." I said before I heard a door slam and footsteps from the stairs.

"Your son needs to get his stuff together mum. He is too blind to realize that Megan loves him." She said, I started to cry a little bit.

"Why can't he just open his eyes and see the beautiful girl he has right in front of him?" She said. She sat on the floor and kissed my forehead.

"Everyone knows she loves him and he actually loves her Gem. He just doesn't know it. How much time do you have left?" She asked as I looked around for my phone.

"The end of this summer..." I said as she nodded and thought.

"Well sweetie... Why don't you let him explain? Maybe it's management." She said. I nodded and went towards the stairs. I wiped my cheeks as I finally got to his door. I knocked on the door as he grunted.

"Mum I don't need you to remind me about Megan. I know she's beautiful and-" He started as he looked at me.

"Oh..." He said. He lied down on the bed with his face in his pillow.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat down on his back.

"Management..." He said, I nodded for him to continue.

"They said that we are perfect for each other and that it will boost up our fans and they will love us..." He said. I nodded and lied down on his back. I wrapped my arms around his waist as I pecked his neck.

"So what else were you gonna say?" I said as he chuckled and picked me up, he lied down on his back then placed me on top.

"Well... You're beautiful and I don't deserve you... It will end after this up coming New Years... We won't do anything, I promise." He said as I nodded and pecked his lips as he blushed.

"I didn't know you blush." I said as he chuckled and nodded. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he did the same.

"How much more in numbers do I have?" He asked as I looked at his heart which was at about 40%. Meaning it went down 10%...

"60..." I said as he got a blanket and covered me with it. He flipped us over and was lying on me with his head on my chest.

"You're heavy..." I said as he chuckled.

"Lets watch a movie." I suggested as he nodded and got up.

"What movie? The devil inside, underworld awakening, the woman in black..." He started to say as he went on and on and on.

"The devil inside" I finally said as he nodded and played it. We watched it and he would make me scream from time to time. I thought that he was asleep once the movie was done so I turned the TV off and hugged him.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed his forehead. I looked at his heart and it was 45% full.

"I wish I could say it back and mean it." He said as I smiled and fell asleep.

~the next day~

"Meg wake up... We are going shopping." I heard Gem whisper as I got up. I looked around the room for my glasses as she looked too. I went into the restroom and they were on the counter. I borrowed some clothes and we left.

"So what store? Ooh how about... Claire's for accessories, Victoria's Secret for lingerie and Forever 21, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, Rue 21, Hot Topic, Aeropostale and other stores for clothes and shoes." She said as we walked into the mall and I shook my head no.

"I can't let you get me anything and I don't have money." I said as she pulled me towards Claire's.

"Don't worry love, Harry let us have money so you are covered. Have you two gone on a date?" She asked as I shook my head no and looked at the bows.

"Are you two planning to?" She asked as I nodded. We bought bows, head bands, bracelets, necklaces, glasses, etc. from the stores and we ran about 5 to 6 times to the car to drop stuff off.

*ring ring*

"I'll be right back Gem." I said as she nodded and went to the pretzel stand.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. You having fun?" Harry said as I nodded but remembered he can't see me. Stupid.

"Yes baby. Thank you for giving us money but you didn't have to." I said as he chuckled and screamed at Louis and Niall.

"Shut up Louis! Niall get off the table! Sorry, I didn't have to but I wanted to. Can you come back please? Like now. Louis don't-" He said as the line went dead.

"Come on Gem. Harry needs us." I said as she chuckled and we left.