Chapter 24

"Alex can I borrow a dress or something?" I asked as she nodded and we went upstairs.

She had moved in with my dad a week ago so the fire didn't do much damage other than some clothes she had. She pulled a grey Mickey Mouse sweater, black leggings and black converse out from her closet.

"Are these mine?" I asked as she nodded.

"Lets go to Nando's. Call the girls and I'll call the boys." She said as I nodded and we went downstairs. Everyone was ready so we decided to skate to the other's houses.

"That's not fair! You got a head start!" Zayn screamed at Perrie as they raced. We pulled up to Niall's place and I knocked on the door.

"Ready?" I asked as Mel and Niall walked out with their skateboards and nodded.

"That's everyone. Lets go." I said as we all went to the Nando's a few blocks away. We got there and entered as we looked around for a place to sit.

"Hello my name is Antonia and I will be your waitress today. What would you like to drink?" The girl said as everyone order and left me for last as always.

"Dr. Pepper please." I said as she nodded and left.

Harry was looking at the menu when I saw his heart stop which meant he turned into a vampire. He looked at me as we got up and went near the restrooms. I pulled him into the ladies room as I looked for a blood bag or something in my purse and he looked in his backpack. He didn't find anything and I didn't either.

"How long has it been since you ate?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I didn't eat when we went hunting... So about a month... Or 3..." He said as I sighed.

"Bite me."

"What?" He asked as I looked up and his fangs were already out. I went up to him and kissed him.

"Do it." I said as he looked away but I made him look at me.

"Don't worry." I said as he nodded. I slipped my sweater off as he watched me. He grabbed my arm and bit into it as I bit my lip.

"Thanks Meg." He said as I nodded and put my sweater back on. We walked back and went on with what we were doing. We finished eating and went to Harry's. I checked my phone once we got there and there was a message.

'Hey Meg. I was wondering if you would like to go to the library with me today so we can study for the test tomorrow. ~Adam'

"Hey guys... I gotta go. I have to go meet someone." I said as everyone nodded and I grabbed my skateboard and backpack. Harry stopped me before I got to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I sighed.

"I'm going to the library to study with a friend because we have a test tomorrow." I said as he nodded and I left. I got to the library that he told me to go to and walked in.

"Hey Meg. Thank you for agreeing to help me study." He said as I smiled and nodded. We started to study the Algebra 2 packets our teacher gave us.

"Then what would you do with this one?" He asked as I looked at the problem.

"You would either find the square root first or add it all together then find the square root." I said as he nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" He said as I nodded and continued to work on the problems.

"Will you go out with me?" He said as my head shot up.

"I'm sorry Adam but I have a boyfriend..." I said as I packed my things.