Chapter 18

*beep beep beep*

"Come on Haz... Get up..." I said yawning, it was 4:30, and he put a pillow over his face. I shook him as he growled.

"I'll buy you Nando's for lunch." I said as he sat up and pecked my cheek.

I slipped my brace on and walked around to make sure it was comfortable. Harry decided to get in the shower without telling me he was.

"You shout it out but I can't here a- Ahh..." I said as I walked into the restroom and he lifted the towel over his waist.

"I... Forgot what I was gonna do..." I said as I walked out.

I got my clothes out and struggled to make up my mind on what to wear. Either a white strapless top, a grey cardigan, light blue jeans, grey boots, a white purse and a white bow or a pink spaghetti strap, light blue jean shorts and beige heels. I took my brace off and stripped down to my lingerie. It's my first day back so I decided to wear a pink dress with pink Vans and a pink bow. I pulled the outfit out and as I turned around I bumped into someone.

"I gotta get used to this." Harry chuckled as he helped me up. I rolled my eyes and covered myself.

"Why are you so self conscious? You have to get used to the fact that you are beautiful Meg..." He said as he pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead.

"Well sorry for not being what I want to be..." I muttered under my breath as he played Angel With A Shotgun by Nightcore (shout out to my friend Pamela for showing me the song). I changed and slipped my brace on then put my shoe on my other foot.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun

Angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun

Get out your guns, battles begun

Are you a Saint or a Sinner?

If loves a fight, then I shall die

With my heart on a trigger

They say, "Before you start a war,

You better know what you're fighting for

Well baby, you are all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be

I looked at Harry as he sang along to it and changed. I smiled at the thought of having him in my life. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he sang the chorus.

I'm an angel with a shotgun

Fighting til' the war's won

I don't care if Heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe

Just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have

And I.... Wanna live, not just survive tonight

He pecked my lips as he pulled me out the door and downstairs. We sat on the couch after getting our cereal and watched cartoons. The rest of the gang came down and we left after everyone ate.

.
.
.

~lunch time~

"Where are the boys?" Sophia asked looking around. I checked my phone and there was 1 new message.

'Hey love. Sorry but the lads and I got called to sing and the 5SOS boys had to too. Sorry I can't make it to our date but I promise I will make it up to you. ~Hazza!' It said as I sighed.

'It's fine... No problem... I'll see you later. ~Meg'

"They have this thing but who wants to go to Nando's?" I asked as we all left. I felt a vibration in my back pocket.

'Hey Meg so I wanted to tell you that you have until the end of the summer before 12th grade to get everyone's hearts full. I am being nice to you so there bye! ~Taylor' It read as I smiled.

"I have more time. By the end of summer before 12th grade." I said as everyone had a smile on their face.

.
.
.

"How are rehearsals I guess?" I asked, handing all the boys, other than Liam and Zayn, a burger.

"It's good but my throat hurts. What happened in... History?" Harry asked pulling me onto his lap.

"Nothing really. You make me sick..." I said, he took a big bite out of the burger and put it in my face. I took a small bite.

"Eat more." He said, I shook my head in response.

"Baby you need to eat. You don't even eat right." He said as I shrugged. He took a chunk of the burger off as he opened my mouth and put it in. I got up and spit it out.

"Meg you need to fucking eat! Do you really think I don't know when you throw everything you eat up?!" He screamed, Zayn walking in and the others stared at me.

"Harry I don't need you taking care of me 24/7. And you don't have to go off blurting out my privacy to everyone. I'll be at home with the girls if any of you lads need me." I said, they all nodded and I left.

"Girls?" I said, Jess came into my view. She was at the island in the kitchen.

"Where are the other girls?" I asked getting closer to her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"About what?" I asked, not making contact with her.

"Don't act dumb with me Meg. Why didn't you tell me you starve yourself? And you cut at the same time too Meg." She said, tears were bound to come out of her eyes. I sat on the counter in front of her and sighed.

"I don't want you guys getting worried. And I don't feel good in my own skin. The girls and guys at school have taunted me since 2nd grade because I have never been as pretty or as skinny as every other girl. You have nothing to worry about because you are perfect and the other girls are too. I'm usually the one who won't wear skirts or shorts because I feel like I'm going to get talked about. I love crop tops but I can't wear them because I don't think I look right in them. I just don't feel comfortable in my own skin. I didn't even want to wear this dress today. Harry walked in on me changing and I covered myself up." I said. She got off and hugged me. I could feel her tears on my shoulder.

"Who told you?"

"H-Harry. He really cares about you Meg. It hurts him more than it hurts you." She said letting go and wiping her tears away.

"Come on. Let's eat and I promise I won't throw it up." I said, hopping off the counter. I grabbed our skate boards and we left to the little corner store.