Matt (sweet)

For: FreeSpiritX

______________________

"IMMM GONNA SWINGGG FROM THE CHANDELIERRRR" i sang in my car. (Chandelier by: Sia😍)

I was currently on my way to Magcon and i was super excited. I loved all of the boys but i really wanted to meet Matt out of all of them. He was just so dreamy and perfect. He was my favorite.

I occupied myself the whole ride there by singing and goofing off. But what else can you do when your all alone? I was going to come with my best friend, but she ditched me to go somewhere else. Yeah. What a friend. Right?

I finally got there, parked my car, and got out. "Where's the VIP line?" I asked one of the security guards. "At the front of the building and stay to your left" i thanked him and walked over to the line. I waited in it for about 45 minutes before they started letting us in. We had to go through this whole process of getting our wristbands on, holding them up, and all that good jazz. Then I was finally in.

Music was on and i couldnt believe my eyes. I was actually here. I made my way to the front of the stage and stood there waiting for the guys to come out. When the announcer came on and started to talk i got really excited. I saw the boys walk out and when i saw Matt i nearly died. He was too cute!

They came out on stage and told us that they were going to come into the crowd and basically hang out with us.

I waited for Matt to walk out and when he did i tried to walk to him but instantly got pushed over by a bunch of girls. I smacked my face on the ground and my nose started to bleed. Wonderful. I laid there basically getting trampled by a bunch of girls until i finally felt someone grab my arm. "Are you okay?" I heard him ask. I knew that voice. It was all too familiar.

Matt.

I turned around and there he stood. The boy i saw on my phone screen every day, the boy I admired, the boy i loved. Standing right in front of me helping me up. "Everyone back away!" He screamed. Nobody listened but he continued to walk anyway. He had his arm around me while my hand was over my nose, covered in blood.

He took me over to the drink stand and sat me down. "Are you okay?" He asked me again. "Yeah. A little blood cant hurt no one" i laughed a little but then actually saw how much blood was on my hand. "Here, tilt forward not back" he handed me a napkin and stood there with me the whole time.

"I never caught your name" he said. "Katherine." I said with a funny voice because i was squeezing my nose. We both laughed a little. I pulled away the napkin and noticed that my nose had stopped bleeding. I threw it out and looked at Matt. "Thank you for helping me again" "no problem cutie" he winked and walked away.

Cutie? Did he actually just say that? I kinda brushed it off a little and moved back up to the front of the stage. Nobody was there because everyone was crowding the guys. I figured i would just stay away for now because i didn't want to repeat what just happened.

20 minutes went by and the boys went back into the back for a break. They came back out and everyone was in the event now. The concert had started and Shawn, Jacob and a lot of other people performed. It was absolutely amazing.

They called the number on my bracelet and i headed for the meet and greet line. I was still really excited to meet everyone, even though i've already basically had a 1 on 1 with Matt.

I was next and Hayes and Jacob were first. They were super nice and we took a lot of pictures. Next was Taylor and Dillon. They were really funny and nice too. I walked up to the next group, which was Nash, Shawn, and Aaron. I gave them all hugs and told them how much i loved them and we took a lot of really funny pictures. Then it was Matt and Carter.

When i was next in line i saw Matt whisper something to Carter and they smiled. Were they laughing at me?

I walked up to them. I hugged Carter. Then moved onto Matt. "Hows you nose feeling bae?" He asked me. Is this for real?! "Better" i smiled and we took a picture.

I felt something on my butt and i immediately looked at Matt. He laughed an whispered in my ear "just my number" but before he pulled away, he kissed my cheek. "Stay a while after so we can get to know each other more" he winked then welcomed the next person in line.

My face probably looked like a tomato. Is this even real life anymore?! I have no idea. I then moved on to The Jacks and Sam. We took cute pictures like prom pics. Me and Jack G and Sam and Jack J. I was laughing the whole time. Then it was the last person. Cameron. Our pictures were absolutely HILARIOUS. Like honestly we took the best selfies ever.

Magcon was over and i was waiting in the hall all alone. I heard a couple noises and got a little freaked out. "Hello?" I questioned to see if anyone was there. "HELLO BEAUTIFUL" Matt jumped out and grabbed me from behind. I jumped a little but then calmed down knowing it was only Matt. "Hi Matt" i said and turned around.

"Are you sure your nose is feeling better? You hit pretty hard." He asked concerned. "Im fine. Really" i said. "Well let me kiss it better just in case" he leaned in and pecked my nose. "Wrong spot" he whispered and kissed me right on the lips. His tongue ran across my bottom lip and I granted him the access. Our tongues explored each others mouths until we were interrupted. "MATTS GOTTA GIRLFRIEND" screamed Hayes. We both started laughing and he kissed me one more time. "We better go meet up with the guys" he suggested. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the back to meet with the other guys.

That was just the start of a long and happy relationship.

_____________________

This was probably the best ive ever written😄. It may have been the longest too but oh well.

Tell me what you guys thought!

Hope you enjoyed it Katherine!

Stay Nashty🏄