Matt (dirty)

For: MonicaWilemon

____________________

I could hear Matt listening to music from down stairs. Why was he playing it so loud? I couldn't quite make out the song. That is, until the chorus.

"I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

On you lady, all night, all, all night!

I'm gon' take care of your body,

I'll be gentle, don't you scream

It's getting hotter, make it softer,

Feel your chest on top of me.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

On you lady, all night, all night!

I'm gon' make you feel that loving,

Getting weak all in your knees.

Kiss your body from the tip-top,

All the way down to your feet!"

Ride by Somo. He always played that song. I started to go up the stairs to join him in whatever he was doing. As soon as i got to the top of the steps i heard the song end, but it started over again. Oh Matt.

I went into the hallway and cracked the door open to see what he was doing exactly. I peeked in and almost collapsed at the sight. Matt was doing the grind on me dance, to this song, on his bed, shirtless. Matt and I have been together for 3 months now, and i have never seen him do anything so sexy before.

I watched in awe, making sure to be quiet. The way his hips moved almost made me melt. This was by far the sexiest thing ive EVER seen. I paid close attention to how his hips smacked against the bed every time he thrusted, and imagined myself laying under him. I started to get wet just at the thought.

I stood there for a while just watching and imagining. I didn't realize it though, but the song had ended and Matt was walking toward the door. He opened it before i could move away. "Monica?" He questioned. "Umm. Hi" i said nervously. I didnt want him to know that i was standing there admiring his perfect body. "Were you watching me?" He asked curiously. "Ummm. Maybe?" I questioned. "Its okay baby. I was just practicing" he winked. Wait what? Practicing. Hmm. Maybe i wont have to imagine things after all.

I felt Matt's hands wrap around my waist as he brought our bodies closer to each other. "That could be you, if you'd like" he said smirking. "That bed wasnt doing me very good" i giggled. He was so hot.

"So... You wanna fuck •cluck• or nawww?" I started cracking up. He was too funny. "Obviously. Do you think i was watching you and not getting horny?" I questioned and laughed. "Thats what i like to hear" he said grabbing my face and smashing our lips together. He moved us to the speakers as we continued to kiss. I heard the song start over and he pushed me toward the bed, laying me down gently.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh yeah

Take off those heels, lay on my bed

Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair

Poison in our veins, but we don't even care

Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare

Everybody wonders where we've run off to

My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue

Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two

The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!"

As soon as the chorus started, i watched as Matt slowly brought his body down on top of mine. When he started to move his hips, i couldn't help myself. I moved my hips along with his making him moan. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. I was so ready for this.

I watched as Matt admired my body. He pulled down my shorts and panties, not wasting any time to dig his head in between my legs. I grabbed his hair and lightly tugged on it, moaning from the pleasure. "Maaaatttt" i moaned. "Mm. Monica, your so wet" he said stating the obvious. "I wonder who did that" i giggled.

He removed his head from in between my legs and came up to kiss me. "You drive me crazy. You know that?" He said unclipping my bra. He kissed my neck then pulled down his pants. "Ready?" He asked reassuringly, making sure i actually want to do this. "More than ever" i replied biting my lip.

He slid himself in slowly. His thrusts got faster and deeper and the pleasure only increased. I felt a knot in my stomach. "Matt i think im gonnaaa...." "2 secondss Monicaa. Im almossstt there" he replied in a loud moan. I couldnt hold it in anymore. I came undone.

I heard a loud moan come from Matt, and watched as his head was thrown back in pleasure. I felt him release inside of me. "Mmmm" he moaned as he rode out the rest.

The song had just started over again, and Matt walked over and shut it off. "So how was that? Better than your imagination i hope" he said winking. "Much better" i said kissing him one last time.

We both got our clothes back on, and for the rest of the night, Matt tried to teach me the grind on me dance. Let's just say that he was A LOT better than i was.

____________________

Hope you liked it Monica💕

I was listening to this song while i wrote this😂. Gave me some ideas😏.

So i was in the shower earlier, just washing my hair like normal, singin me some Buckwild, and i looked up and saw one of those long bugs on the ceiling and i blew on it. Dont ask me why😒. But it fell from the ceiling so i screamed. Then i slipped and smacked my head against the wall😩😂. At least the bug went down the drain though💁😂. Comment if you hate bugs😒🐛🐜🐞

Stay Nashty🏄