Matt (sweet)

For: baeespinoax

______________

I giggled as i watched my boyfriend of a year try on bucket hats at the store. "This is not a laughing matter" he said with a serious face, which made me laugh even harder. Then he finally broke, and we were both hysterical.

"Can we go home now?" I asked as he tried on hat after hat. "Ughhh. If you insist" he put down the bucket hat covered in bacon and grabbed my hand. "Your such a child" i laughed and kissed his cheek. "But i love yooouu" i smiled. He kissed me back and we walked out of the mall together.

Once we got home i threw myself onto the couch, and Matt sat right beside me. "All that shopping tired me out" i said as i yawned. "You didn't even do anything! I was the one shopping" he laughed. "I know. But watching you shop tired me out" i laid down on his lap and turned the tv on. "Can we watch Ghost Adventures?!" He screamed like a little kid. "Babe. You know how much i don't like scary things" i groaned. "But i'm right here with you, if you get scared just close your eyes" he kissed my lips and held my hand. "Finnnnneeee. But only for you" i poked his nose and turned my attention toward the tv.

He turned on the episode and i did not like it already. There was some freaky shit happening, and it was freaking me out. I curled up on his lap and shut my eyes, hoping to fall asleep. I could feel him stroking my hair, and let me tell you, it is the most relaxing thing ever. I just couldn't fall asleep though. I kept hearing that creepy ass music. Ugh. Thanks Matt.

I started to doze off, but i felt Matt grab my hand and squeeze it. I was awake again, but my eyes were still closed. I felt Matt lower himself toward my ear, and started to whisper into my ear.

"Baby girl? I know your sleeping, and you can't hear me right now. But i really just want to tell you that I love you, and i mean it. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your my best friend and i can tell you anything, and everything. Your my babe, and i wouldn't trade that for the world. I love you" he pushed my hair behind me ear.

"I love you too" i said smiling. "Oh shit. I though you were sleeping" i sat up and looked at him. His cheeks were bear red. "Babe, don't be embarrassed because i can say the same thing for you. I love you Matt" i kissed him for what felt like forever.

I laid back down, and finally fell asleep, knowing that the boy of my dreams is totally in love with me. And im totally in love with him.

__________________

Hope you liked it💖. Sorry its short🙈

I've been painting my grandmoms house all fricken day and my hand is killing me😒. Keep voting and liking!

Stay Nashty🏄