Cameron (dirty)

For: _cindy_nguyen_

____________________

"Tell me what you know about love" my boyfriend Cam sang. I burst out laughing. I mean, he was a good singer when he wanted to be, but he wasnt now, which made everything so much more funnier. He sang it again, and again, and again, making me laugh even harder.

"Cam stop! I can't... Breath!!" I said in between giggles. He stopped and quickly walked over to me, grabbing me by the waist. "I'll make you out of breath quicker than you'll ever imagine" he said, biting my lip, than releasing it so that it flung back to where it was before. I was instantly turned on.

"Cameronn" i moaned, anxiously and annoyed. He did this often, and mostly just to lead me on. Than he stopped. "Im serious this time boo" he said looking into my eyes. I giggled. "Boo?" I questioned. "I'm running out of cute nicknames" he said shrugging. I laughed again and looked away. When i looked back, i had no time to look into his eyes. Before i knew it, his lips had smashed into mine. "I love you. And i meant that" he said in between kisses.

We continued to kiss and i felt his tongue trace over my bottom lip, i granted him access and we stood there, on the back porch, making out. "How about we take this inside?" I questioned, tracing my finger down his beautiful abs, then pulling him by his hand into the house.

There was no time to go upstairs, we were too anxious. Cam's shirt was already off and i was in my bikini because we had previously been swimming.

Our make out session was becoming pretty heated so i fell back onto the couch. Cameron laid on top of my gently and unhooked my bikini top, and threw it across the room. "I dont know why i always tease you. I would love to do this everyday" he said biting his lip and looking up at me as he kissed my body all the way down. He slowly slid my bikini bottoms off and looked at me. He kissed my thighs, slowly reaching the sensitive area between my legs.

I few moans escaped my mouth as I watched Cameron's tongue over my clit. It moved back and forth than in circles. Shortly after, i watched him as he stuck his tongue in and out of me, making me moan louder. "You like that?" He asked. "Mhhhmmmm" i moaned. "Well im sure you'll like this better". He pulled down his swim shorts, revealing his hard dick.

"I want you so bad" i mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" He asked, but i knew he could hear me. "I said.. I want you so bad" i said louder. "Well i can fix that" he said smirking, and wasting no time to stick himself inside of me. He slowly started to thrust and the pleasure began to surge through my body.

The adrenaline and pleasure was increasing with each thrust. "Hardeeerr" i moaned. His thrusts became harder and faster, hitting my g-spot every time. I couldnt hold it anymore. "Cammerroonn" i basically screamed. I felt him twitch. "Cinddyy" he moaned in reply.

We rode out our highs and Cameron pulled out and sat next me. "Oh yeah. We're definitely doing that every day" he winked, kissed me, and stood up. "Im gonna go get a shower. If you would like to join me for round 2, you may" he winked again, smirked, and walked to the bathroom. And guess what i did........ I followed him.

_____________________

Hope you liked it Cindy💕

What do you guys think happens next? Hopefully somethin funkaaay😏😏😂.

Well 3 hour car drive tomorrow so some updates should be up when i get wifi.

Stay Nashty🏄