Airport

GRAYSON'S POV

I woke up at 4 and got ready, I texted Aroosa, hopefully she will answer. I then woke up Alex.

We both got ready it was 5:30, we both didn't wanted to take Dylan cause he will be tired, so we told Leyla ( My cousin ) to look after him.

" Do you think she's awake?" Alex asked

I looked at her " Hopefully" I said " Cause she's supposed to be here in 30 minutes"

30 minutes passed

" You know what I'm going" I said getting up and getting the car keys.

" You can't go" Alex said " They will see you and wouldn't let you drive"

I looked at her and huffed, I rang Aroosa one more time.

" Finally you answered" I said to her " Where are you?"

" Home Grayson stop screaming dick, I just woke up"

I looked at Alex, " So your still at home Aroosa?" I asked " COME HERE QUICKLY"

" Jeez boy okay I'll be there"

I closed the phone and sat down, Alex sat next to me.

" She said she will be here"

Alex looked at me " I wonder when she will be here"

We waited for Aroosa for about 20 Minutes until...

CRASH!

I looked at Alex who immediately got up and looked out the window. I run up to the door to see a pole broken. I glare at Aroosa who just crashed into the pole. While me and Alex was getting out Aroosa kept shouting.

" Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Aroosa shouted. Alex ran to the car.

" Technically you where the one who was late" I said and got inside the car. She drove off to a speed limit.

ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT

As I was about to get out Alex pushed me back inside the car " Fans are out there" she whispered.
I got back inside the car.

" Why aren't you going?" Aroosa Asked

" The fans" I said and looked outside, I saw some fans running up to Alex taking picture with her, but luckily some guard was there and helped Alex get through.

" How's Dylan?"

" His good" I said and went on my phone, I already saw fans putting up pictures of them and Alex. I liked some of them leaving a comment. I saw Alex coming out, holding Hannah's hand and Hannah holding Ethan's hand. The fans ran up to them leaving them squashed, I huffed and wanted to go to help but Aroosa didn't let me.

" Stay here dick" she said and went to help them. I watched as Aroosa started shouting at the fans " GUYS GET BACK! LEAVE SOME SPACE FOR THEM, AFTER ALL THEY'RE HUMAN AS WELL!" I saw as fans backed up and the four off them made there way into car. Alex sat at the front with Aroosa while me Ethan and Hannah sat at the back.

" Hey" I said to the both off them

Hannah smiled at me

" Hey bro" Ethan said

" How was the holiday?"

" It was good" Ethan said

I looked at Hannah who rested her head on Ethan's shoulder and fell asleep.

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN GUYS! Hahahaha hahahah

Vote and comment 💗